Black People Politics : MORE OBAMA-NATION

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Metaverse, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    [​IMG]

Many of us are old enough to remember that a great man once warned us. Who did he say was the worse type of "devil?" The worst of them all?

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Interesting...

Barack Obama at least speaks out concerning the role of the monopolists such as EXXON-MOBILE, but...

Who is one of the biggest sponsors of Tavis Smiley's "State of the BLACK Union"?!

So, who really is the "worst kind of Devil"

The one trying to wake you up, or the ones trying to put you back to sleep?

3. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    I wa born in the 50s

I know who Bill Mcreary is, Ellis Haslip, Tony Brown, Gil Noble, Imhotep Gary Byrd, Bob Law, Herb Boyd, Earl Ofari Hutcherson, Rv. Dell Schields, Elombe Braith, Armand White, Mumia Abu Jamaal,
    Gail Yarborough, Mtume, Bob Slade;

who or what is a Tavis Smiley?
    I didn't know then and I don't know now, even that Joyner dude?

4. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    No doubt, they believe Obama, who would be America’s first African-American president, is best suited to confront the dangers posed by continuing economic crisis and rising social tensions. Who better to demand even greater sacrifices from the working class, all in the name of national unity and “change?” At the same time, he would present a fresh face to the world, which they hope would help extricate US imperialism from the foreign policy debacles and growing global isolation that are the legacy of the Bush administration.

The two faces of Barack Obama

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2008/feb2008/obam-f14.shtml

Yet before we place Obama under suspicion....what we should examine is how Black folks despise a direct product of White folks one day, and yet praise them the next. It almost presents a case for a bipolar race of people who are hypnotized by hype.

[​IMG]
    Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old he will not depart from it.
    [​IMG]

5. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    What does one expect...

When the majority of US identify as African-American.

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Obama...just a Man?

The fault here may not be Obama's at all. He is a victim of America's social order like the rest of us. The fault is that either way, we are requiring too much of one individual. We are listening to elegant speeches and falling for the same rhetoric we've heard from White voices. Blacks are looking for a Messiah. Blacks are looking for a token into White equality. Blacks are expecting far too much from one individual, and he will fail at satisfying the wishes and wills of all of America, not because he's Black, or not Black "enough"- but because he is a Man with flaws.

Beit the flaws of his affiliations with powerful a White secret Govt, or White power in general, at this point it doesn't matter. A Black President will not change the climate in America, if anything it will increase the parade of Racism already preparing itself to react to such a verdict. Even in all this, even with a Black Man running for the President of the US, Blacks have still not become inspired to do anything great for themselves besides- wait.

A change we can believe in happens with the Federal banking system, not the White house. It happens with the destruction of Global World power. Systems already set up and running- business as usual. Black folks are too easily distracted from the truth. Like puppies distracted with a bone. We speak so earnestly about the failure of Black leadership, yet we are ready to praise a Black leader sponsored right in front our faces by White folks. We are either stupid, crazy or simply forgetful.

Like a Dog that returns to it's master no matter how many times he's burnt with a cigarette. We've seen Black Leaders who are in bed with White companies all the time pimping us for our emotionalism. We use all our intelligence to recognize them and speak against them. If your best friend is friends with your enemy then you should be suspicious of your best friend. You should ask your friend - how is it that you are friends with my enemy and me at the same time, knowing full well that this person is opposed to my survival? Your friend, if he or she is smart will give you and elegant speech, because you are trained to fall for elegant speeches, all people of harmony are trained that way. He or she will tell you with love in their voice, that indeed that enemy is in fact your friend.

After Katrina? After Jena? We would place a Black Man in a "White" House and expect him to be safe? There are millions of Black Men in the Big House, and none of them are safe. One Man can certain inspire us, this is true. One good speech can pump us up to change our lives for the better. Been there, done that. They learned the template from Dr. King, Malcolm X, Min. Farrakhan and a whole host of others they've studied. The problem is we've become too predictable.

Well...I say Obama is just a Man...what others say, is another story.

Lies, Truth? Or An Obama-Nation......

7. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118

Thank you very much Metascience for that brilliant discourse.

8. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    unquestionable clarity

clear thinking:climb: :welldone: :bullseye: :lift:

9. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    what is the antithesis to the nwo

Meta, I have a question for you... it seems to me that all things have an opposite. What is the antithesis to the NWO?

10. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    The third phase

I too have shared the same fears about mr obama and stated them. The first time i heard him state that he is not oppossed to war with iran i knew that something in the pot was funky. The second phase of the new world order the same one mr obama speaks of is in postion. which is the amero dollar. This will eventually merge with the euor dollar. All we have to do is look up his major campaign contributors and will find the donors and thier agenda. At that will be his agenda. mr obama is the perfect man to push the third phase of the dream that was manifested by mr rockerfella and his homies the illumanati. We as melanin domaniant individuals want a better world and link to anyone whom we be live will bring that to us. So we get caught up in the romanticism. The v chip is already here, a certain dr york spoke of that years ago. Complete and absoulute control is the brain child of some individuals whom want to change the guard of the planet. It it has been in the works since 1945. They envision contol stronger than the vise of religion witch they fear have lost it's pull on the image nations of the world. The next phase will envolve a "Borg" like control in which there is no choice to comply. The new order is to replace white supremacy. For there will be all dominations of color whom will take place in this transformation "for the better" of safety in the world. That will be the capaign slogan when we voluntarily give up any rights we have left under the new religion"fear".