Health and Wellness : More news on the Toxin; Flouride

Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral that is found in foods and drinks such as fish and tea. It is also present in varying concentrations in all natural water.

Fluoride has been added to some drinking water supplies in the UK to bring the concentration up to a level that protects against dental decay (see box, left). This has been done for almost 60 years.

Fluoride can also be synthesised (manufactured) using chemical processes. Synthetic fluoride is used in toothpaste, from which most people get their fluoride.
The use of fluoride in the UK

In the UK, the Department of Health and British Dental Association recommend that fluoride should be added to tap water. This is because of its proven oral health benefits, particularly in promoting the development of healthy teeth in children and significantly reducing the incidence of tooth decay.

However, it is up to individual local health authorities to decide, in consultation with local health groups and the local community, whether or not fluoride should be included in local water supplies.

A level of 1mg of fluoride per litre of water (1mg/l or 1 part per million) has been shown to be most beneficial in the development of strong teeth and for providing protection against dental decay. This will usually be the maximum amount of fluoride that is added to water supplies.

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Fluoride/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Filters

Reverse osmosis
successfully treats water with dissolved minerals and metals such as aluminum, arsenic, barium , it also will remove Fluoride

Reverse osmosis successfully treats water with dissolved minerals and metals such as aluminum, arsenic, barium, cadmium, chloride, chromium, copper, fluoride, magnesium, iron, lead, manganese, mercury, nitrate, selenium, silver, sulfate, and zinc. RO is also effective with asbestos, many taste, color and odor-producing chemicals, particulates, total dissolved solids, turbidity, and radium. When using appropriate activated carbon pre-filtering (commonly included with most RO systems), additional treatment can also be provided for such "volatile" contaminants (VOCs) as benzene, MTBE, trichloroethylene, trihalomethanes, and radon. Essentially, reverse osmosis is capable of rejecting bacteria, salts, sugars, proteins, particles, dyes, heavy metals, chlorine and related by-products, and other contaminants that have a molecular weight of greater than 150-250 daltons. The separation of ions with reverse osmosis is aided by charged particles. This means that dissolved ions that carry a charge, such as salts, are more likely to be rejected by the membrane than those that are not charged, such as organics. The larger the charge and the larger the particle, the more likely it will be rejected.

Arsenic,Bacteria and Viruses..........Effectively Removes
Bad Tastes & Odors.......................Effectively Removes
Chlorine........................................Effectively Removes
Fluoride........................................Effectively Removes
Hydrogen......................................Effectively Removes
Sulfide..........................................Effectively Removes
Heavy Metals.................................Effectively Removes
Nitrates.........................................Effectively Removes
Radon...........................................Significantly Reduces
Sediment Iron VOC's......................Significantly Reduces

http://www.waterfiltersonline.com/reverse-osmosis-systems.asp

This

And im an all natural advocate....guess this is one more thing i'll buy for my house or apartment in the future

This

And im an all natural advocate....guess this is one more thing i'll buy for my house or apartment in the future
good move brother, the facts are there, ad when the oligarchy wants to make money they will tell you that sugar is a healthy thing for diabetics.

The biggest con and racket in the world is the FDA and the AMA

the FDA tells you stuff to make you sick and the AMA rakes in the dollars from the results

With all due respect, that is a crock. Allow me to explain why.

Flouride has a statistically insignificant effect on tooth decay, and the flouride being added to water supplies for drinking purposes is altogether different than the flouride one would find that naturally occurs in runoff of springs from mountains, (water shelf) etc.

Peoples' teeth were jacked up prior to the popularity of DENTISTS, and there is no significant difference in tooth decay for people who use flouride as opposed to those who do not, given their hygenic habits are consistent.

In addition to that, flouride has been known to cause the calcification of the pineal gland. It has been shown to cause lower IQ's in children whose formula (synthetic baby milk) was made with tap water that had been flouridated.

The flouride being added to city water supplies is considered to be industrial waste.

Using flouridated toothpaste, one might THINK that not INGESTING flouride will prevent any detrimental effects, and that is also incorrect. DO you know what percentage of digestion takes place in the mouth through the process of mastication and absorption? Brushing your teeth with flouride toothpaste twice a day, every day of your life will have a cumulative effect and you WILL absorb a significant amount it into your system.

Good oral hygiene happens when you brush your teeth at least twice per day and/or after every meal and floss regularly. You do NOT need flouride to prevent scraggly, raggidy teeth. It sounds like your institutionalized education is getting in the way of the truth here. I know what you've been TOLD, but let's dig a little deeper into the research. This is important.

My city council voted DOWN flouridating the water here and ALL of these issues, the experts and their research were discussed for months. In the end, it was the parents that said, NO!

I will post some useful links in the a.m., too tired to dig it all up tonight. Besides, it will give you a chance to STOP depending upon what you've been taught in school and have a good look for yourself into the research.

Consider this as well - research depends on funding. No one will fund research that shows causality between vaccines and autism because THERE'S NO MONEY IN IT. The same goes with flouride research, it is hard to find research published whose methodologies have integrity, and the same reason applies as to why - THERE''S NO MONEY IN IT.

You do NOT need flouride in your toothpaste to prevent cavities. An old Vedic method is just as effective and GOOD for you too, it's called "öil pulling." It isn't popular with dentists, the AMA or the ADA because THERE'S NO MONEY IN IT. Aside from that, I would suggest unflouridated water, or a filter. (Everyone should be using a filter these days anyhow, tap water is full of industrial, agricultural runoff and pharmaceutical compounds.)

Don't expect everyone to believe what your teachers from dental school told you just because you did. And DON'T expect everyone to accept loose research funded by the same entities pushing your city/county to buy industrial waste from them.

Sorry about my tone, tired and cranky, and this subject gets me heated.
Your tone only says that you seriously care about people

and you

detest seeing folks getting ripped off and abused

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back