Brother AACOOLDRE : More myths on Noah

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Nov 27, 2006.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    MYTHS ABOUT NOAH

The Myth: The flood covered the entire earth and all the mountains.

“Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered. (Gen. 7:20).

The Reality: Fifteen cubits equals a depth of approximately twenty-five feet enough to cover land, but not any mountains.

Although Genesis says that the flood rose high enough to cover all the mountains, it gives that height as fifteen cubits. The cubit has an approximate length of fifty-centimeters or about twenty inches. Fifteen cubits measure about 25 feet, not quite high enough to cover a good size hill, house, let alone mountains.

The discrepancy in the Bible between the images of a worldwide flood covering mountains and of a shallow flood only 25 feet deep arises from the fact that one of the two flood stories in Genesis was based on the seasonal calendar and referred to the annual Egyptian flood season, during which the Nile overflowed its banks, while the other Genesis flood story referred to the Nun (Egyptian Water), the primeval flood in Egyptian mythology.

The Myth: After the flood, Noah sacrificed all the clean animals

And Noah builded an altar unto the Lord; and took of every clean beast and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar (Gen 8:20).

The Reality: Noah couldn’t sacrifice all the clean animals because some of them were necessary to breed more of the species.

Noah brought aboard the boat seven pairs of each clean species, I.e species fit for sacrifice. Genesis 8:20 says that after the flood, Noah sacrificed all the clean animals on an altar. Since clean animals survived down to the present time, Noah couldn’t have sacrificed them all.

An interesting side note found in the book of Luke has Jesus coming to save souls like Noah/Nun by peoples Housetops/Mountains. With 666 being the number of souls who are sacrificed to hell the implied mark or number for those saved martyrs who loose their lives (sacrificed) for Christ should be 777. Recall Noah takes not only pairs (Gen 6:19) but groups of 7 (Gen 7:2-3). In Egypt 6 would be the sign of an incomplete man in the Bible 7 would we complete with God.

Authors of the P source didn’t believe in animal sacrifice, they only required the one basic male and female pair for breeding purposes. I’m satisfied that I’m able to link Jesus down with Noah because Noah is based on the Egyptian Nun. In armaic Nun was a word for Pisces. Around 587BC something seriously went wrong with the Jews they were put into slavery by the Babylonians. The Babylonians influenced the Jews to try to take the Garden of Eden out of the Banks from the Nile and other racist ideology for example:

The following appeared in the Sixth Century C.E. Balylonian Talmud through the effort of distorters of the original who called themselves "JEWISH TALMUDIST SCHOLARS," etc.; thus:
    Now I cannot beget the fourth son whose children I would have ordered to serve you and your brothers! Therefore it must be Canaan, your first born, whom they enslave. And since you have disabled me…doing ugly things in blackness of night, Canaan's children shall be born ugly and black! Moreover, because you twisted your head around to see my nakedness, your grandchildren's hair shall be twisted into kinks, and their eyes red; again because your lips jested at my misfortune, theirs shall swell; and because you neglected my nakedness, they shall go naked, and their male members shall be shamefully elongated! Men of this race are called Negroes, their forefather Canaan commanded them to love theft and fornication, to be banded together in hatred of their master and never to tell the truth.

I know you cannot believe this was in you own HOLY BIBLE [Jewish and Christian]; but it still appears in the Mormon and Calvinist VERSIONS today.

White people still believe in the curse on Ham a white Jesus and that blacks should be slaves and or subordinate to whites. With accurate information about how the history and development of the bible came to light can lead to racial harmony an objective to George G.M. James’s Stolen Legacy.

2. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Canaan originally represented the Egyptian god Re and this is why Noah cursed Canaan instead of Ham because Hebrew priest needed to diminish the Egyptian Re, the metropolitan creator deity away from the early Hebrew refugees from Egypt.

3. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    several floods brother

Take a look at the elumaish it has an individual named unafistiam whom would equate to your bibical noah. There were several floods on the earth the version in the holy bi bill is a per version of the truth by the jebusites or levites or levitical priest. Which passed the persion on to the cat-holistic whom revered the diety baast the cat.

4. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I had a theory the Catholic name was a combination of Ra the Cat sun god and Hathor the moon god. Egyptians thought the universal was the sun and moon and Catholics claim their name means universal. I stand corrected if I'm wrong.

With the case of the flood, no doubt Hebrew priest were influenced by various sources/

5. Slowly

Slowly Well-Known Member MEMBER

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    The moderators keep asking people 'if it ain't your cup of tea, leave it alone'. The water went up fifteen cubits after it covered the mountains. I keep asking folks to not take the bible a line at a time. If you do, you get it wrong everytime.

6. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Herodotus writing about 500BC said: 2.13] “One fact which I learnt of the priests is to me a strong evidence of the origin of the country. They said that when Moeris was king, the Nile overflowed all Egypt below Memphis, as soon as it rose so little as eight cubits. Now Moeris had not been dead 900 years at the time when I heard this of the priests; yet at the present day, unless the river rise sixteen, or, at the very least, fifteen cubits, it does not overflow the lands.” Its amazing when talking about the Nile the bible and Egyptians associated 15 cubits with flooding

7. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    All it is is forces that exist to destroy GOD or undo the works of GOD, like the Ogo; it is a naturally occurring derivative of Creation and humans are not immune to these effects.

In the Ogo force to undo GOD’s Work the Ogo does not understand that to undo GOD is to undo all, even itself.

The Old Testament are written just like any other Egyptian Legends of the gods. If one does not understand when literal and mythical point of view needs to be adjusted one intentionally does so in an attempt to destroy the works.

For example:
    This is an excerpt from an Egyptian Bible written by an Egyptian Priest:
    The Legend of Ra and Isis:

Behold, Ra entered [heaven] each day at the head of his mariners, establishing himself upon the double throne of the two horizons. Now the divine one had become old, he dribbled at the mouth, and he let his emissions go forth from him upon the earth, and his spittle fell upon the ground.

Thus our literal translation would be that Ra was an old man the slobbered and peed on himself. This allows us to see the pure ridiculousness of looking at pure literal translations of our ancestral Bibles. Comprehending our ancestral works is not for everybody and requires just as much as unique of mind as the person that wrote it.

Some times you just have to set back and let the forces of the Ogo build it’s own evidence against itself in it’s own destruction.

Destruction of the Old Testament is also destruction of anything beyond it because it is written in the same manner as any other Kemetic Bible with the exception of the Specific Word of GOD advising against the Kemet methodology of worship which is truly what they desire to destroy.

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Treat that Bible like a prosecutor would in a court of law, then the truth comes out. We all admit that they were more spiritual back then than we are today. We all admit that they did things today which can not be duplicated with all our so called technology. With that being said, we are often asked to assume that when they said the sky was red that they meant something else. We are asked to assume that they did not mean what they said or that what they said is not what they meant. This goes on in church every week.

When I read that the sun stood still in the sky, I know that that is a feat "scientifically impossible". I know that for that to happen would be a feat that would be "recorded all across the globe...and as such, someone other than the biblical writers would have left a record. The sun can not stand still in one place and not another.
    Even the Qu'ran (Yusef Ali Version) admits that it was possibly a regional flood and not a global flood. We read and come across new information everyday on the internet. I consider the internet a dangerous place of information and everything else. Why? Because it gives the illusion of "authenticity" without verification of what's presented as if it's true.
    It's like me putting Ph.d on my name and then placing a "so called lost book of the bible on the internet" that I may have possible created my own self as if it is real. Without any criteria to determine if what I just placed on the internet for others to read is authentic, I have just misled a lot of people in the name of "believing". In essence, I have perpetrated a fraud by presenting something as real that isn't. Here's my example:

The Lost Book of Wisdom; Dr. Keita Kenyatta Ph.d

This work was originally found in the cave along with the Quram Dead Sea Scrolls. Scholars and scientist alike have tried to maintain its secrecy and existence due to its explosive nature that has earth shaking revelations included. Dr. Kenyatta was one of the original team members of the expedition who was able to photograph this scroll before it was taken from the public eye. Although he has since left the original excavation team, Dr. Kenyatta was able to develope and present the original film of the scrolls as seen below. Interestingly enough, even though they are dated at 476 b.c. and present a historical perspective and veiwpoint that both confirms and contradicts many Biblical writings, they reveal data that potentially could shake the very foundations of our perspective of what we have been taught.

My next job of course would be to produce such documents, which in the computer age is not hard to do. How I ask does the person surfing the internet know if what they've just read is true or not? Who gets to verify this information? Is it simply just left up to the believer? Is it left up to those simply seeking to confirm or unconfirm what they already believe as being true? This can not be the measure of scholarly research, nor should it be presented as such. Our history is much too important for this type of drama, fraud or misrepresented information to be taken lightly. In ending, all I can say is; DO YOUR RESEARCH !! ....and after you do it, DO IT 10 MORE TIMES. It may take you 20 years to simply get "ONE PEICE OF INFORMATION CORRECT, but it is better that way than to lead or be led astray.

9. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118

:book:Very convincing Introduction, I must say

10. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Sadly, I think that many on the internet are prone to this type of drama and misinformation being represented as authentic. This is why I hold many of our own African Scholars in high regard who at least had the gumption to say; "hold on, let me go to Africa and check this out for myself. Let me do my own archeology. Let me do my own linguistics, let me do my own melenin dosage test. Let me do it myself because we can't neccesarily trust this white man who's presenting this to us the way he wants to present it. This I respect and uphold.

We can not sit back and blackenize everything, cause it really isn't like that. In the future someone will write about South Africa and of it being the land of the Blacks. If they fail to write about those 5 million white people down there, the history will be inaccurate. Remember this; " No external enemy can come in and conquer you until there is an Internal Compromise taking place that allows it to happen".

We did not just suddenly fall from the top of the ladder to the bottom. Whatever happened to us from external forces was a symptom of what was happening to us from an internal force or lack of. It is the same today. External forces are compromising our lack of internal force as a people. Whatever doors we leave open concerning who we are and what's happening to us, are doors they are walking through.

Every thing is cause and effect. We focus on the effect much like a doctor does...which does not produce any real healing at all. In order to heal, the cause must be dealt with. In order to deal with the cause, we have to LOOK WITHIN...PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE. More than that,
    we have to be honest enough to see our internal wounds for what they were and are before we can heal. All things began with us and it will end with us. Whatever is going on is what we in one way or another contributed to.