Black People : More Lamenting Over The Election

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by kente417mojo, Nov 3, 2004.

1. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Honestly, this really shows me that this country is worthless and not the place for me. I might have to endure it for the meantime, but it will not my headache for very long. I can't stand this place. Everyone that I know always says "it's not that bad. People in different countries have it a lot worse". I'm sure that's true to some extent, but I want to see for myself. There is really nothing here worth praising. If there is it has nothing to do with the government and elections and politics. Nothing to do with America and being American. The things I would miss here are family and friends. They have nothing to do with this wreched country and it's racist, redneck rulers. How can we ever change anything when votes don't count and candidates don't represent us? This country has been white for so many years, it's not going to change anytime soon. The country is white, their interest are white, everything they stand for is white. No one counts unless you're white.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Kente ... rather than delete your post out of my thread (since it isn't positive), like i did Brother Cedric's, i thought i'd just create a thread for those posts that don't fit what i'm trying to do in that thread.

Nothing but love for you Brother and i understand your sentiments, but it defeats the purpose of my thread.

If you'd rather this have a different title, just let me know (or change it).

:heart:

Destee

3. Caribbean_Voice

Caribbean_Voice Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Im Leaving

I am leaving the country, and going back to the Caribbean...thats all I have to say, I dont want to ruin anybody spirits... :thinking:.....may not be all that positive, but, it is highly HONEST...toodles America

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello and Welcome Caribbean Voice :wave:

Thanks for sharing your comments, but i was looking for only positive responses in that thread, so i've moved your response over here to this lamenting thread with Brother Kente's.

I'm really trying to lift us up in that thread, and negative comments just don't help ... though they are welcome here, just not in that thread.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

5. Caribbean_Voice

Ratings:
    +0
    I understand Sister.....

6. Caribbean_Voice

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree with you

The Whites in this country are just....dont have words.....you see, my grandfather is White, but, we are from the Caribbean, and I let him read what you had to say, and he says you shuold leave the country....I can tell you from experience that yeah, it aint the same in other countries...but, Americans have a bad rap elsewhere.....and this day didnt help that either...I am already making plans to leave the country.....I dont want to go to die early due to the stressors of this idiotic place call America...

7. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    doom day has arrive another 4 years of destruction / killing /betrayal
    record number new voters but BUSH still took it by thousands of votes .
    sad.