Black Relationships : More Couples Sleep Separate and Happy

WHY LIVE TOGETHER SEPARATELY?

• MORNING BREATH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I WAS MAD AND IT JUST STAYED THAT WAY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am a light sleeper and I saw this on the news the other day. Yeap, if he snores loudly, constantly moves around, then sorry, we will have to sleep in separate beds. My sleep is important to me and if he doesn't understand that, hit the road. Regardless of what happens, my health comes first before ANY man.

You didn't know he was a snorer before saying I do?

oh im not married, and won't be for a while, but im talking about past experience, when i visit on spend the night, his snoring sound like a diesel truck and after hearing that, i went someplace else to sleep.

That's my point. You would have to know this before marriage

But didn't we find this out while we were dating?..

Sleeping habits can change over time because of one's job, career, family, stress, etc; and even if you did find it out, what's that mean? You shouldn't marry because they toss and turn in their sleep? Or because you knew their sleeping habit before your marriage, you're absolutely obligated to share the same bed?:10500:

Sleeping habits can change over time because of one's job, career, family, stress, etc; and even if you did find it out, what's that mean? You shouldn't marry because they toss and turn in their sleep? Or because you knew their sleeping habit before your marriage, you're absolutely obligated to share the same bed?:10500:

:11100: Uh, yeah! Why move in with me other wise?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back