Black People : More Black Churches In NJ Embrace Gay Congregants

Why would I need to post scripture to back this up when history does it for me? Read the book called "when god was a woman"...then go do your research on the emperor Constantine, read about his conversion and the ramped homosexuality in Greece and Rome...Rome,the savior of Christianity...had it not been for constantine you wouldn't even know who Jesus was....

Because you repeatedly made claims that certain books in the bible said certain things? I wasnt the only one that asked you to back that up. Unlike you, I have done my homework. Thus, why I called your statements falacy

Please show these scripture(s)
Uhm wrong...you have me confused with someone else I didnt quote the bible in this thread...infact to my recollection Ive never quoted the bible...in any thread...I have no reason to... go back an read my post... I simply compare the so called christian trinity to the African/kemetic one...

Which book of Maccabees are you referring, 1 or 2? ...Can you direct me to a verse?

No, Protestant Bibles do not include the Apocrypha; but both are in the Catholic bible, the Douay Rheims:

Macc. 1: http://www.drbo.org/chapter/45001.htm
Macc. 2: http://www.drbo.org/chapter/46001.htm

:rolleyes:

This contains some broad underlying generalizations about "naked" and men and "painted bodies."

Even today, many cultures participate in events, games or rites of passage while naked with painted bodies which have nothing to do with homosexuality.

Do you really believe that boys and girls are separated in HIGH SCHOOL physical activities to promote homosexuality?!

What physical activities do you think they should do together?....Would you really want your 15 y/o-9th grade daughter playing with or against some 18 y/o-12th grade boy??

361.............;)

Because you repeatedly made claims that certain books in the bible said certain things? I wasnt the only one that asked you to back that up. Unlike you, I have done my homework. Thus, why I called your statements falacy

See you do have a comprehension problem...Ive never said that...that was someone else...Obviously constantine is not in the bible nor is the story of how the romans and the english falsified it...you would have to read another book to find that information...its quite clear you have NOT DONE YOUR HOMEWORK AS YOU CLAIM....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back