Black People : More Black Churches In NJ Embrace Gay Congregants

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
A growing number of black congregations are accepting and welcoming gays through church doors.

According to Lina Ocasio of NJ.com, while black pastors generally still oppose same sex marriage, they are accepting gay congregants.
“I think anyone who is gay or lesbian or whatever should be welcome in all of our churches. That shouldn’t be a question," said Rev. Reginald T. Jackson of St. Matthew AME Church in Orange, N.J.
“I don’t see the church’s stand on gay marriage changing in my lifetime,” Jackson added.
Although critics might interpret Jackson's stance as contradictory, the pastor also pointed out that most churches have gays but not all gays are open about their sexuality.
According to reports, a significant number of black ministers in the Newark area are aware that there are homosexuals, lesbians, bisexuals, or transgender (LGBT) members within their church.

One pastor estimated up to 70 percent of churches have LGBT congregants, with young people said to be more likely to embrace them than their older counterparts.
Some Christians are angered at the decision for pastors to embrace gays arguing that it goes against tea http://global.christianpost.com/news/more-black-churches-in-nj-embrace-gay-congregants-64790/

There you go with the B.S.....ain't nobody out there trynna heal no homo, so lets be real about that part. Second of all, the image (and you know which ones) of Yeshua look rather feminine his-self, so that falls right in line. Thirdly, as the brother posted the other day; "in 1973 it was classified as a mental illness" but today we better not say one darn thing about their sweet @sses because the law is now protecting and promoting what once was seen as a mental illness in America....I mean Rome....I mean Greece....I mean Italy...?

There you go with the B.S.....ain't nobody out there trynna heal no homo, so lets be real about that part. Second of all, the image (and you know which ones) of Yeshua look rather feminine his-self, so that falls right in line. Thirdly, as the brother posted the other day; "in 1973 it was classified as a mental illness" but today we better not say one darn thing about their sweet @sses because the law is now protecting and promoting what once was seen as a mental illness in America....I mean Rome....I mean Greece....I mean Italy...?

"Second of all, the image (and you know which ones) of Yeshua look rather feminine his-self, so that falls right in line."

Glad im not the only one who notice this stuff. I just recently started finding out there is so much symbolism within the catholic church that points to so called "paganism" and homosexuality its down right disgusting...For instance we know that the trinity of Kemet produces life every time man+woman=child. But the christians came in stole the ideology and replaced the sacred goddess with not one man but three to make the christian trinity father, son and holy ghost...holy ghost is male? Mary didnt conceive naturally, she is left out the trinity (forget the fact that she is a KEY contributor in the life cycle) and is replaced by a 3rd shadowy male figure?? If thats not a nod to homosexuality I dont know what is. And lets not forget the fact that Christianity got its boost from being an almost dead cult and flourished from the Roman Constantines conversion and we know what Rome was about!!

But the christians came in stole the ideology and replaced the sacred goddess with not one man but three to make the christian trinity father, son and holy ghost...holy ghost is male? Mary didnt conceive naturally, she is left out the trinity (forget the fact that she is a KEY contributor in the life cycle)
Exactly women are the bearers of life, of civilization itself. Yes it's take two, we men offer our sperm, but it's the woman who carries the fetus/child to term. I ask women all the time who follow this religion, how do you follow something that "X'd" you out?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back