Black Spirituality Religion : More Accurate Than Bible Babble

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,783
    [​IMG]

WERE WHITES "made" BY YACUB THROUGH SELECTIVE BREEDING?

Paul Gurthie's astounding Making of the Whiteman, assembles starting historical evidence which verifies much of Elijah Muhammad's controversial teachings of the origin of white people. In Message to the Black Man in America, according to Elijah Muhammad, founder of the Nation Of Islam, white people were created from Africans about 6000 years ago by Yacub, a Black god-like scientist. Using a selective breeding process called "grafting," Yacub created whites as a "race of devils" to rule earth for a limited period (see page 28). Increasingly the ancient Egyptians recorded the Tamahu, which means created white people. Egyptian writings also refer to whites as Typhonians or people of Seti, both meaning "the devils." After these white devils were first released into the Black community of the Near East 6000 years ago, they earned severe strife, thus the Africans rounded them up, stripped them of everything and exiled them to the caves and hills of the Caucasus Mountains. This explains the sudden appearance of white people in this region. To prevent their escaping Africans installed a series of guarded walls blocking all exits along that area from one sea to the other! -- thus "roping" them off (hence the word Europe). These walls have been witnessed and revealed by many European writers, including Pliny. Thus totally cut off from civilization, the whites degenerated into uncivilized, nomadic groups. They remained this way for 2000 years until Allah mercifully sent an Egyptian priest named Musa or Moses to civilize them. This explains the otherwise unknown reason why suddenly about 2000 years B.C. -- vast hordes of these white barbarians left the Caucasian region and stormed all the (Black) centers of civilization throughout Mesopotamia, the Near East, Africa and India, destroying and usurping them. Thus, the white man's arrival signaled destruction for all these civilizations and the beginning of the white man's rise to power...."

Source: "Blacked Out Through Whitewash" by Suzar (Dr. Epps)
    [​IMG]

2. MimiBelle

MimiBelle Well-Known Member MEMBER

RN-BSN
    Ratings:
    +426
    this is...interesting. I read something like this years ago on a forum. the poster alluded to it...I guess you cld say but I had no clue as to what they were talking about.

I dont accept this whole mad scientist creating whites from skin grafting angle...lol

but...i can accept it as allegory.

I normally don't like to group ppl but...I
    look at some things and I just wonder. i dont really do topics like this. im not a racist but...i will say that the term 'white devil' is entirely appropriate.

I don't say that atrocities and prejudice didn't exist until them. but...certain things - ugly things - are just characteristic of their culture. ive always wondered why that is.

so...if there actually is a centuries long beef going on between whites and...uh, 'everyone else'? lol

that explains a lot.

3. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,783
    my own personal journey teaches me that bible babble is less than accurate and definitely ":not" historical; therefore, when formal seekers of knowledge agree w/o collusion or forethought >>>what they then deliver is worth the investigation. The list most definitely includes:

Dr. Frances Cress-Welsing "The Isis Papers"
    M'Bwebe Aja Ishangi (Jehvon Buckner) "daghettotymz"
    Paul Guthrie "Making Of The White Man"
    Marija Gumbutas "Old Europe"
    Elijah Muhammad "Message to the Blackman in America"
    Essad-Bey "Twelve Secrets of the Caucasus"
    GA Wainwright "The Sky-Religion in Egypt"

Bible babble (eg. known as european allegory) delivers a twisted version of a creation that no european was ever an eye witness to nor existed during the making of...

4. Honey1201

Honey1201 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +188
    I just started reading The Isis Papers. How did you enjoy the book?

5. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,783
    Already I've read the good doctors book x4 since purchasing my copy in Feb 2001. IMHO, the true quality in longevity of any writer is <<<when one's words remain pertinent, realistic, factual and relevant throughout time.

"The Isis Papers"
    Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
    Page 250

"...Additionally, by age six, Black children must learn that Black people; as a nation, do not look highly upon young people fathering and mothering Black children before they achieve emotional maturity and are capable of completely caring for the new Black life. Making a baby should no longer remain the criteria of Black manhood or womanhood. Black manhood and womanhood should be determined solely on the basis of one's ability to be self-supporting and to function effectively under the pressures of white supremacy..."

This is just an excerpt, yet it passes the PRFR test.

6. Honey1201

Honey1201 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +188
    Yes! I've heard of this book for a while now but just purchased my copy recently. Only on chapter 2 lol. I tell you, she definitetly opens another dimension of your mind and look at things differntly.