Black Muslims : Moorish Science Temple

Jahari Kavi

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 12, 2008
Houston, Texas
Occupation
Self Development
Over the past year or so I've been diving more and more into the MSTA and their belief system. I was wondering if anyone knew of any official members of the movement that resided in Houston. But my main point in creating this thread is to build on what we already know about the movement, the Prophet Noble Drew Ali, Benjamin Banneker, and the Moors influence on Masonry and the N.O.I.

Over the past year or so I've been diving more and more into the MSTA and their belief system. I was wondering if anyone knew of any official members of the movement that resided in Houston. But my main point in creating this thread is to build on what we already know about the movement, the Prophet Noble Drew Ali, Benjamin Banneker, and the Moors influence on Masonry and the N.O.I.

:hi: Bro Jahari!

I haven't found any "official members" in Houston nor even a temple in TX.
Here's the official website:
http://www.greatcom.org/resources/areadydefense/ch06/default.htm

Peace....I am not sure but if u give me 7 days I will report back my findings on the MST of A in Huston. I am a official member in NY. And I will build w/u on the Moorish influences post 1492ad. The masons simply have bits and pieces of our forefathers work out of Egypt. Drew Ali ressurected the mystery school system by first being trained himself and receiving charter, commission, and permission, to teach his lost brothers and sisters of their true and divine creed, Nationality, and birthrights...etc.:10500: Praise be to God for him. For sending us a true and divine prophet who looked like us and talked like us and knew of the negro problem of which no other prophet had to deal with and redeem...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back