Black Spirituality Religion : MOOR S$%# SCIENCE?

Allah Is My Protector, By Day And By Night, Through His Holy Prophet Drew Ali!

First giving All Praises to Allah, Honor to All of His True and Divine Prophets, and Honor to His Last Prophet Noble Drew Ali, for All of the wonderful works He bought unto us!

Mr. Blackbird,

Yes Mr and not brother because my brothers and sisters are those that do the will of my Father-God Allah. Your fancy words and rhetoric do not impress me whatsoever. You may ask all the questions you like however I will not deem them worthy for me to answer until my request is granted. It is very easy to come here a make a post with your fancy words, and your pretended intellect but in front of the world and/or in front of the people it is a different story. You and whoever else can take what I say however you'd like, but I could quite frankly care less. Yes, I issued a challenge and if you or anyone else are the masters and/or intellectuals you claim then lets put it all on the table. Anyone that has any sense at all knows if one really wants to know something go to the source, but those who really do not want to know, nor do they want to really uplift their people come to venues like this and youtube and make rediculous comments, statements, and accusations that only a fool would make. The Holy Prophet teaches us in the Holy Koran of the MST of A "If a man would know he himself must be what he knows." Let the record reflect that I made no threats against you or anyone else, there is no need for that because a wise man knows that there is no need to threaten a fool because he would be too ignorant to heed the threat. If you perceived anything that I said as a threat then that shows what level of thinking your on.

Secondly, I don't know what Moor you came in contact with when you "encountered the blatant disregard for anyone not following that doctrine and questioning its validity," but let it be known that I AM not one of those individuals. If this encounter caused your "adoration to suffocate" then you had no real adoration at all. That is the same as me saying that I don't like other 7th degree rafiq's (as you say you are) based upon my encounter with you! It makes no sense! If I truly adore the ideology of a rafiq then I'm going to continue to adore it because it is something that I feel is worthy of adoration and not based on some dealing I have had with someone that call themself a rafiq. You can say what you like about the forcefulness of my words, but again I could care less. Your perception of my words is just that, your perception! And fortunately in this country one is able to feel and interpet a person's words however they like, but again if you had a once of wisdom you would have sent me a message and asked me what I meant by what I said, because only the author of the words truly knows the intent behind them. You ask are you my enemy? That's a laugh! I have found that if an original man ask me that question then usually that individual is a traitor to his people and burden to them as a whole! Mr. Blackbird when did I say that you or anyone that is a member of this site was my enemy? When I declare you as such, and only at that time are you or anyone else my enemy. The original man all over the earth, but especially in America is in the same struggle, so why would you even think or have the audacity to type such a thing? Only a fool would think that another of his own would consider him an enemy because they do not see eye to eye.

You said that the "Morrocans that signed the Moroccan Treaty of Peace and Friendship Treaty of 1787, truly are the enemies of other Afican people." Give me a break! I'm not going to dignify that stupidity with an answer. Lets get another thing staight, I do not act as, nor am I, nor do I try to be a bully to you or anyone else. This is not anyone's house it is a public forum to discuss certain topics and issues. If someone attacks me then I attack back. The Holy Koran of Mecca says cleary "Fight against those that fight against you." We as Moslems are never the aggressor, but we will defend ourselves whether its on a mental level or physical. When I see someone post foolishness about Moorish Science of which I am a part of and that individual or individuals didn't have the decentsy or respect to ask a Moor, or simply attend a Moorish Science Temple then I'm going to attack back. Also, I haven't flaunted any wisdom before you or anyone else YET, but if you or anyone else has the heart to try me then you will the Supreme Wisdom Manifest. All I did was simply issue a challenge. Our beloved Prophet, Noble Drew Ali did not teach us to be coward like some others I know. He didn't teach us to go around posting and saying things about other people's school of thought that was ignorant instead of going directly to them with our questions. The Prophet taught to stand up like the oringal Man and Womb-Man should and go to the source a make inquiries and get the facts.

You say no Moorish individual has given you a straight answer, but am I supposed to believe that? A straight answer on what? Only if I was there to witness you asking, and them answering could I make an informed decision as to whether you were given a straight answer or not. Maybe it was not a straight answer to you, but to them it was. Please don't discuss anything about Noble Drew Ali because you don't know anything about HIM other than what you can find on the internet and/or some book. Your lineage is irrelevant to me because the Masters speak the Masters language! By the way allow me to demonstrate with this question! How do I know my Brother and/or Sister? The aswer to that question is how I know that you don't know, and that the knowledge given to the Holy Prophet you do not have, nor do your teachers. If you did the senseless comments that you made based upon a simple challenge would not have been necessary! I still can't figure out how you interpreted my one little paragraph post into all that foolishness that you were talking about when all I was thinking about was issuing a challenge to those making silly statements and comments about Moorish Science to challenge me so that I could put an end to the myths. That was all! But is just like the pretended wise to make a mountain out of a mole hill!

Mr. Blackbird you took all that time and energy to reply to me, and I am willing to bet that you have never been to a Moorish Science Temple of America. If you have then please inform me which one and the location, because am going to check. If you were ever a visitor then your name would have been taken down in the minutes of the meeting and/or you would have been asked to sign the guess book. If you or anyone else do not wish to accept the challege I have issued then that is well within your right not to do so, but quit posting and talking trash! It really proves nothing other than the fact that you are a coward, liar, and a traitor to your people. Only cowards hide behind the world wide web with their foolish beliefs and comments. I want the people to see me so they can know who is speaking to them. A Master comes amongst the people so they touch him and see him, and He desires to do touch and see them as well. How can a true Healer of the people know their pain and suffering on the world wide web? I want to be there with them so that I may know the same pain and suffering, that I may be able to offer a solution. The best we can do online is just tell each other about our agonies, and pains from a distance. This is really why I issued the challenge for the debate. I am tired of posting and talking in the chat room. If I make the claim that the Holy Prophet has the right and exact solution to solve the problems that face our people, the people have the right to see who is making that claim. If I should decide to attack anothers belief or ideology than it is no more than right that they should be able to see their attacker. Only the devil hides in a dark corner to wait for the moment to attack the innocent with the element of surprise. Those who are armed with the TRUTH come right out in the open.

And DARKSIDE MAGICK I HAVE ABSOLUTELY LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU! You are a Supreme Coward. I noticed it was you who started the whole post! However, usually when I am in the chat room you are there as well yet you say nothing, nor do you ask me any questions concerning Moorish Science, but you come here and make these ridiculous post. What a disgrace to our people! No African past or present acts as cowardly as that! NASHEED you are a coward as well. You claim you were coming to VA supposedly on a trip to Norfolk and that you were going to Richmond and see me. I have yet to receive such a visit. Any of you are welcome at any Moorish Science Temple anywhere in the country but you refuse to go and make your inquiries there, but rather come here and plant seeds of discourse and hatred amongst our people because you disagree. It is your right to disagree but the stupid remarks are not needed when if you are really trying to prove a point you will do it in front of the people and with a Moor present to rebut your foolish remarks! I too disagree with many of the persons that are members of this site as far as their beliefs and the doctrines that they may subscribe to, but none of you can find a post with me or any other Moor making silly comments or statements regarding that idividual or individuals beliefs. This is because I am one of the righteous civilized Moslems raised up by Allah through His Prophet and WE are taught much better than the uncivilized! Mr. Blackbird I could care less who you say or think came before or after Prophet Noble Drew Ali! The fact is that none of them were ordained by Allah to be the Prophet for the lost-found of North America neither did they accomplish what He accomplished. Before anybody tries to rebut that statement you had better know every single detail of the Prophet and His mission or there is no need to try and challenge me or any other Moor with your opinions.

I will state for the record that I am not opposed to answering your questions Mr. Blackbird or anyone else on this site, but I have requested that these questions be posed to me in a debate where the people can decide for themselves who is right and exact. I am about solving the problems of the so-called Negro in North America not adding to it. So if you are about the same then lets solve the problems and not come to destee and just run our mouths about them! This is what the MST of A is about. You would have known that if you had just went to a temple. For those of you that think you can get hold our literature and read it a think you know what it means, don't play yourself! This is the reason that so many people are confused about the Moors and what we represent! If a person could do that without being taught the specifics of what he/she was reading then there would have been no need for the Prophet to establish the temple and require that ALL MEMBERS attend their meetings and become a part a parcel of all uplifting acts of the MST of A. The first step in ressurecting our people is that we must first learn "To Love Instead of Hate" as our beloved Prophet taught us. It is definitely not love to attack, disrespect, or make silly comments with no factual basis against another one of your people. Again none of you can find or will find any post or statements made by me against anyone, because I was taught better! So with all of that being said, I trust to meet those of you are real soldiers for Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah, or whatever you call the Supreme Creator on the battle field in due time.

Peace,

I AM Your Brother-Man
Elisha Al Alim Bey "The Humble Servant of Allah" AKA Moorish1

CHAOS

LMAO!!! THOSE RESPONSES ARE WACK BECAUSE IT DONT ADDRESS WHAT SETI SAID BUT MAINLY THEY ARE ABOUT STUPID STUFF AND NOT WHAT SETI PRESENTED!!!!

PLUS LIKE I SAID I JUST STARTED THE THREAD FOR LAUGHS AND GIGGLES, I DONT CARE ABOUT NO **** MSTA SO THERE WAS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT WHEN I WAS IN THE CHAT ROOM WITH YOU MOORISH. I'LL BE A COWARD THAT COOL, THATS NOTHING TO ME BUT REMEMBER MY FRIEND, "DONT COME TO A SWORDMAN WITH POETRY, COME WITH A SWORD"

DARKSIDE MAGICK --- ALL THE SECRETS OF VOODOO WILL BE REVEALED AT THE END OF THE UNIVERSE

CHAOS

LMAO!!! THOSE RESPONSES ARE WACK BECAUSE IT DONT ADDRESS WHAT SETI SAID BUT MAINLY THEY ARE ABOUT STUPID STUFF AND NOT WHAT SETI PRESENTED!!!!

PLUS LIKE I SAID I JUST STARTED THE THREAD FOR LAUGHS AND GIGGLES, I DONT CARE ABOUT NO **** MSTA SO THERE WAS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT WHEN I WAS IN THE CHAT ROOM WITH YOU MOORISH. I'LL BE A COWARD THAT COOL, THATS NOTHING TO ME BUT REMEMBER MY FRIEND, "DONT COME TO A SWORDMAN WITH POETRY, COME WITH A SWORD"

DARKSIDE MAGICK --- ALL THE SECRETS OF VOODOO WILL BE REVEALED AT THE END OF THE UNIVERSE

I Study Law And Mathamatics

SETI was adressed live and direct on the talk show where Dr. Alim-BEY was a guest by a caller who clearly explained that it is the practice of and the participation in white supremecy to call yourself black and your opressor white. Noble Drew Ali defused its power with one key...

Cowards Have Plenty Of Excuses!

I see that DARKSIDE MAGICK still desires to be a FOOL right on! I am glad that you don't care about the MST of A! Was that suppose to make me cry! LOL @ that idiot, True Soldier's Stand Up!

You didn't say anything to me in chat room not becuase of your not caring about the MST of A but because you are a Coward and worthless to the upliftment of our people. That's right be a Coward, I AM glad that you acknowledge it! And as for your ridiculous statement "DONT COME TO A SWORDSMAN WITH POETRY, COME WITH A SWORD." Are you serious? You a SWORDSMAN? I hardly could believe that unless I was DUMB, DEAF, AND BLIND!

STILL RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ON A THREAD! YOU CAN BRING YOUR SWORD, GUN, OR WHATEVER ELSE YOU HAVE, BUT BECAUSE I AM A WISE MAN I KNOW THAT IN ORDER TO HAVE A "SWORD FIGHT" WE MUST MEET, CAUSE IT FOR SURE WON'T HAPPEN POSTING THREADS ON DESTEE!

Keep talking "My Friend" because I'm going to keep laughing!

First giving All Praises to Allah, Honor to All of His True and Divine Prophets, and Honor to His Last Prophet Noble Drew Ali, for All of the wonderful works He bought unto us!

Mr. Blackbird,

Yes Mr and not brother because my brothers and sisters are those that do the will of my Father-God Allah. Your fancy words and rhetoric do not impress me whatsoever. You may ask all the questions you like however I will not deem them worthy for me to answer until my request is granted. It is very easy to come here a make a post with your fancy words, and your pretended intellect but in front of the world and/or in front of the people it is a different story. You and whoever else can take what I say however you'd like, but I could quite frankly care less. Yes, I issued a challenge and if you or anyone else are the masters and/or intellectuals you claim then lets put it all on the table. Anyone that has any sense at all knows if one really wants to know something go to the source, but those who really do not want to know, nor do they want to really uplift their people come to venues like this and youtube and make rediculous comments, statements, and accusations that only a fool would make. The Holy Prophet teaches us in the Holy Koran of the MST of A "If a man would know he himself must be what he knows." Let the record reflect that I made no threats against you or anyone else, there is no need for that because a wise man knows that there is no need to threaten a fool because he would be too ignorant to heed the threat. If you perceived anything that I said as a threat then that shows what level of thinking your on.

Secondly, I don't know what Moor you came in contact with when you "encountered the blatant disregard for anyone not following that doctrine and questioning its validity," but let it be known that I AM not one of those individuals. If this encounter caused your "adoration to suffocate" then you had no real adoration at all. That is the same as me saying that I don't like other 7th degree rafiq's (as you say you are) based upon my encounter with you! It makes no sense! If I truly adore the ideology of a rafiq then I'm going to continue to adore it because it is something that I feel is worthy of adoration and not based on some dealing I have had with someone that call themself a rafiq. You can say what you like about the forcefulness of my words, but again I could care less. Your perception of my words is just that, your perception! And fortunately in this country one is able to feel and interpet a person's words however they like, but again if you had a once of wisdom you would have sent me a message and asked me what I meant by what I said, because only the author of the words truly knows the intent behind them. You ask are you my enemy? That's a laugh! I have found that if an original man ask me that question then usually that individual is a traitor to his people and burden to them as a whole! Mr. Blackbird when did I say that you or anyone that is a member of this site was my enemy? When I declare you as such, and only at that time are you or anyone else my enemy. The original man all over the earth, but especially in America is in the same struggle, so why would you even think or have the audacity to type such a thing? Only a fool would think that another of his own would consider him an enemy because they do not see eye to eye.

You said that the "Morrocans that signed the Moroccan Treaty of Peace and Friendship Treaty of 1787, truly are the enemies of other Afican people." Give me a break! I'm not going to dignify that stupidity with an answer. Lets get another thing staight, I do not act as, nor am I, nor do I try to be a bully to you or anyone else. This is not anyone's house it is a public forum to discuss certain topics and issues. If someone attacks me then I attack back. The Holy Koran of Mecca says cleary "Fight against those that fight against you." We as Moslems are never the aggressor, but we will defend ourselves whether its on a mental level or physical. When I see someone post foolishness about Moorish Science of which I am a part of and that individual or individuals didn't have the decentsy or respect to ask a Moor, or simply attend a Moorish Science Temple then I'm going to attack back. Also, I haven't flaunted any wisdom before you or anyone else YET, but if you or anyone else has the heart to try me then you will the Supreme Wisdom Manifest. All I did was simply issue a challenge. Our beloved Prophet, Noble Drew Ali did not teach us to be coward like some others I know. He didn't teach us to go around posting and saying things about other people's school of thought that was ignorant instead of going directly to them with our questions. The Prophet taught to stand up like the oringal Man and Womb-Man should and go to the source a make inquiries and get the facts.

You say no Moorish individual has given you a straight answer, but am I supposed to believe that? A straight answer on what? Only if I was there to witness you asking, and them answering could I make an informed decision as to whether you were given a straight answer or not. Maybe it was not a straight answer to you, but to them it was. Please don't discuss anything about Noble Drew Ali because you don't know anything about HIM other than what you can find on the internet and/or some book. Your lineage is irrelevant to me because the Masters speak the Masters language! By the way allow me to demonstrate with this question! How do I know my Brother and/or Sister? The aswer to that question is how I know that you don't know, and that the knowledge given to the Holy Prophet you do not have, nor do your teachers. If you did the senseless comments that you made based upon a simple challenge would not have been necessary! I still can't figure out how you interpreted my one little paragraph post into all that foolishness that you were talking about when all I was thinking about was issuing a challenge to those making silly statements and comments about Moorish Science to challenge me so that I could put an end to the myths. That was all! But is just like the pretended wise to make a mountain out of a mole hill!

Mr. Blackbird you took all that time and energy to reply to me, and I am willing to bet that you have never been to a Moorish Science Temple of America. If you have then please inform me which one and the location, because am going to check. If you were ever a visitor then your name would have been taken down in the minutes of the meeting and/or you would have been asked to sign the guess book. If you or anyone else do not wish to accept the challege I have issued then that is well within your right not to do so, but quit posting and talking trash! It really proves nothing other than the fact that you are a coward, liar, and a traitor to your people. Only cowards hide behind the world wide web with their foolish beliefs and comments. I want the people to see me so they can know who is speaking to them. A Master comes amongst the people so they touch him and see him, and He desires to do touch and see them as well. How can a true Healer of the people know their pain and suffering on the world wide web? I want to be there with them so that I may know the same pain and suffering, that I may be able to offer a solution. The best we can do online is just tell each other about our agonies, and pains from a distance. This is really why I issued the challenge for the debate. I am tired of posting and talking in the chat room. If I make the claim that the Holy Prophet has the right and exact solution to solve the problems that face our people, the people have the right to see who is making that claim. If I should decide to attack anothers belief or ideology than it is no more than right that they should be able to see their attacker. Only the devil hides in a dark corner to wait for the moment to attack the innocent with the element of surprise. Those who are armed with the TRUTH come right out in the open.

And DARKSIDE MAGICK I HAVE ABSOLUTELY LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU! You are a Supreme Coward. I noticed it was you who started the whole post! However, usually when I am in the chat room you are there as well yet you say nothing, nor do you ask me any questions concerning Moorish Science, but you come here and make these ridiculous post. What a disgrace to our people! No African past or present acts as cowardly as that! NASHEED you are a coward as well. You claim you were coming to VA supposedly on a trip to Norfolk and that you were going to Richmond and see me. I have yet to receive such a visit. Any of you are welcome at any Moorish Science Temple anywhere in the country but you refuse to go and make your inquiries there, but rather come here and plant seeds of discourse and hatred amongst our people because you disagree. It is your right to disagree but the stupid remarks are not needed when if you are really trying to prove a point you will do it in front of the people and with a Moor present to rebut your foolish remarks! I too disagree with many of the persons that are members of this site as far as their beliefs and the doctrines that they may subscribe to, but none of you can find a post with me or any other Moor making silly comments or statements regarding that idividual or individuals beliefs. This is because I am one of the righteous civilized Moslems raised up by Allah through His Prophet and WE are taught much better than the uncivilized! Mr. Blackbird I could care less who you say or think came before or after Prophet Noble Drew Ali! The fact is that none of them were ordained by Allah to be the Prophet for the lost-found of North America neither did they accomplish what He accomplished. Before anybody tries to rebut that statement you had better know every single detail of the Prophet and His mission or there is no need to try and challenge me or any other Moor with your opinions.

I will state for the record that I am not opposed to answering your questions Mr. Blackbird or anyone else on this site, but I have requested that these questions be posed to me in a debate where the people can decide for themselves who is right and exact. I am about solving the problems of the so-called Negro in North America not adding to it. So if you are about the same then lets solve the problems and not come to destee and just run our mouths about them! This is what the MST of A is about. You would have known that if you had just went to a temple. For those of you that think you can get hold our literature and read it a think you know what it means, don't play yourself! This is the reason that so many people are confused about the Moors and what we represent! If a person could do that without being taught the specifics of what he/she was reading then there would have been no need for the Prophet to establish the temple and require that ALL MEMBERS attend their meetings and become a part a parcel of all uplifting acts of the MST of A. The first step in ressurecting our people is that we must first learn "To Love Instead of Hate" as our beloved Prophet taught us. It is definitely not love to attack, disrespect, or make silly comments with no factual basis against another one of your people. Again none of you can find or will find any post or statements made by me against anyone, because I was taught better! So with all of that being said, I trust to meet those of you are real soldiers for Allah, Yahweh, Jehovah, or whatever you call the Supreme Creator on the battle field in due time.

Peace,

I AM Your Brother-Man
Elisha Al Alim Bey "The Humble Servant of Allah" AKA Moorish1

Nsala malecum,

Esteemed Shaykh Elisha Al Alim Bey, I appreciate the deference you provided me, but I must state I am not Mr. Blackbird - I'm just Blackbird. You did a good job - unfortunately, it was a good job in sidestepping my questions, dismissing them as not worthy of your lofty consideration. A great game of dodgeball. YetAll I have read is a verbose post of aggrandizement. You accuse me of rhetoric; my god can the pot call the kettle black.

You have only concealed your initial threats in a more beguiling language of self-praise of being a wise man. Shaykh, it is not wise to exude so much pride. Only a fool boasts and brags about their assumed wisdom. My elders have taught me power resides in a cool head. There nothing cool about the head of an insolent man.

It is apparent that you have no desire to share and presumedly teach; therefore I deem our conversation not worthy of continuing. I wish you well, Esteemed Shaykh. May Nabi Idris provide you solace, Elisha Al Alim Bey, as you travel through Alam-i-Jabarut.

Blackbird, within the auspices of The Blue Court of Hashshashin, as Ziryab ibn Siddiq, 7th degree Rafiq.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back