Black Spirituality Religion : MOOR S$%# SCIENCE?

Peace!

I have been reading the comments on Moorish Science and I must say most of them make me sick! I am a Sheik and an Adept in the Moorish Science Temple of America and I am now issuing the challenge for all those who have something ignorant to say without proper knowledge of what they are talking about to challenge me on this site at whatever time you wish on whatever day so that I can make you look like an idiot in front of everyone who wishes to be involved. I have been in the chat room with a few of the people making ignorat comments and they know I am Moorish and yet they say nothing when there is a golden opportunity to show to challenge me and Moorish Science if they think it is not right, but these cowards hide like the NEGRO Seti and refuse to challenge me or any Moor one on one in front of a live audience let alone this site. As a matter of fact My Brother Ka Saadi El has made a response that simply makes this Supreme Negro Seti look like a complete fool and can be viewed starting 9/6/08 on youtube. Everyone is ignorant to some degree on some subject or topic, but a coward I have no respect for. And I have invited Seti and all others who take his position on Moorish Science to bring that stupidy to Me and I will be more than happy to break you all down. Like I said let me know the time and place. Much respect to Ang-EL for holding it down for Allah, His Prophet, and Moorish Science.

Peace.

I AM
Elisha Al Alim Bey AKA Moorish1

Peace!

I greet you, Sidi Elisha Al Alim Bey, in the ritualized greeting of three clinching the rope, one touching the level and a last over the mount. I am one of who has not been shy about my opinions of the "Moors" - which mostly have been formed by the perceived arrogance and contempt I have experienced from those under the Moorish Science Temple's cloak and from what I see as an dismissal of our heritage. Yet, with that said, I am still always one open to reason, even with those I may have open aggression towards. With that being the case, I have a simple question which has remained unanswered for me. Perhaps, because depending how the response is formulated, an answer would only warrant another question. But here goes my question and I ask that you may be so inclined to acommodate me. Where was ancient Morocco located?

Blackbird, within the auspices of The Blue Court of Hashshashin, as Ziryab ibn Siddiq, 7th degree Rafiq.

Peace!

I have been reading the comments on Moorish Science and I must say most of them make me sick! I am a Sheik and an Adept in the Moorish Science Temple of America and I am now issuing the challenge for all those who have something ignorant to say without proper knowledge of what they are talking about to challenge me on this site at whatever time you wish on whatever day so that I can make you look like an idiot in front of everyone who wishes to be involved. I have been in the chat room with a few of the people making ignorat comments and they know I am Moorish and yet they say nothing when there is a golden opportunity to show to challenge me and Moorish Science if they think it is not right, but these cowards hide like the NEGRO Seti and refuse to challenge me or any Moor one on one in front of a live audience let alone this site. As a matter of fact My Brother Ka Saadi El has made a response that simply makes this Supreme Negro Seti look like a complete fool and can be viewed starting 9/6/08 on youtube. Everyone is ignorant to some degree on some subject or topic, but a coward I have no respect for. And I have invited Seti and all others who take his position on Moorish Science to bring that stupidy to Me and I will be more than happy to break you all down. Like I said let me know the time and place. Much respect to Ang-EL for holding it down for Allah, His Prophet, and Moorish Science.

Peace.

I AM
Elisha Al Alim Bey AKA Moorish1

Kiambote,

Esteemed Shayik Elisha Al Alim Bey, after further inspection of your challenge post, I must admit I do have additional questions per some remarks you made.

Salt is a necessary thing but can be very painful for one whose taste has desired sugar.....

Is it not true that the term /negro/ is a Spanish word? And what does it mean? Forgive my ignorance, but I am flawed to believe that the term /Moor/ comes from the Latin term /Mauros/ which means the same thing as /Negro/. Where am I wrong here? Besides /Moor/ is the Anglicized spelling and for all purposes associates with the slavers' rendition of BlackaMoor. I will be waiting for you to drop the science on these questions in order for me to be informed.

Respectfully,
Blackbird, a lowly man....

Addendum: After further review, I noticed the harshness and hostility in your tone. There was definitely nothing there conciliatory, whatsoever. Your bravado of "bring it on" only pique my curiosity of you. Perhaps there is much I can learn and glean by your behavior. I would never tell anyone I will break you down. Threats are not necessary. If you are confident in your claims there is no challenge. Myself, personally, I rather preferred the information highway, where there is an exchange of ideas and concepts and where things of valuable import can be shared. Honestly, I had nothing against the Moorish Science Temple and actually admire them in certain ways, given my lack of knowledge about them, but once I first witnessed and then encountered the blatant disregard for anyone not following that doctrine and questioning it validity, my adoration was suffocated. Regardless, if you are able to adequately defend your claims or not, just by the sheer forceful of your words - you have already alienated yourself and only suceeded in making yourself seem like the fool before any discussion began. Well, who am I? I'm just a 7th degree Rafiq; whereas, you are a Shayik - definitely, a chief. Chiefs are elevated because of the wisdom they exercise. Hmmm... Makes me really wonder, dear brother. Am I your enemy? I guess the history of Timbuktu was correct in that the Moroccans, the ones that signed the Moroccan-American Treaty of Friendship of 1786, truly are the enemies of other African people, or Negroes as you call them. It is not appropriate, dear brother, regardless if you feel some offense or not, to enter into one's house acting as a bully, promising to beat up anyone that "jumps" at you stupid. I hope you have bliss, esteemed Shayik, and that the supreme knowledge you possess gives all and more the comfort for flaunting it to us.

Not one Moorish individual has given me a straight answer - only rhetoric and assumptions. Have I played with them? Yes, because I have yet to recognize a civil and serious discussion without snide comments and sarcasm. Noble Drew Ali was not the only person who came to our people, he was not the first and nor was he the last. He represent one person in a long line of African people attempting to assist our people in finding their way, working with whatever information he had or was privy to. Before anyone makes any assumptions about anyone, it would be imperative to first seek to learn about that person. Prejudices blind even the wise. You do not know my lineage or from whence I came - for all you know the same knowledge given to Noble Drew Ali could have been given to me. My teachers could have taught him. You do not know. Speak what you KNOW and keep your opinions to yourself. I greeted Ang-el and he recognized not. You can challenge us all and lose something more valuable that a debate or test of knowledge. Remember that talibe. Take to the mat.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back