Black Spirituality Religion : MONEY RITUALS

THANATOS

YES MERCURY(LEGBA,LUCERO) IS THE PATRON OF THIEVES...LETS JUST SAY I KNOW FIRSTHAND..PLUS YOU WILL BE PROTECTED AND NOT GET CAUGHT..BUT MAKE SURE THAT THE DEITY IS YOUR PATRON DEITY OR YOU WILL NOT BE PROTECTED. I USE PAPA LEGBA! ALSO I WOULD ADVISED ANYONE TO WORK WITH THE PLANET MERCURY ITSELF WITH ITS GOVERNORS AND ANGELS TOO. MERCURY DAY IS WEDNESDAY!!!

DARKSIDE MAGICK--- REAL GODS REQUIRE BLOOD

Thanks Baba DM for this. I did infact steal an elephant from this racist white South African woman (Lmao) so could use the protection.

I personally prefer Ganesha.

Goddess Alex - sounds like we need a 2nd ritual thread for clearing out those "blacklashes"? But your Elephant ritual is profound and on point. I'm not sure if I've mentioned my elephants before on a thread, but I have a few myself that I sculpted from clay. I learned through my studies that elephants are some of the best conduits for channeling spiritual energy into the home.

I have blue elephants, green, light blue, black and one red. Green as you've mentioned is perfect for attracting wealth, growth or even ideas that bring about wealth. The green one is near the bed and another green one is at the door to attract the energy of wealth. Blue attracts clear visions, truth, health etc., I keep the blue one for channeling.

I have a sky blue feminine elephant that the Queen dressed up in rhinestones and gold paint, she says is commands peace of mind. The black neutralizes negative energy. The red one is for creativity. You can also "sacrifice" a green elephant by the really small cheap ones, dressing them in olive oil and at the same time placing your intent of wealth and power into them.

You can give them as gifts or leave them around somewhere where people you'd want to see blessed financially to find them. There's another ritual a Spanish Brother told me that works with a green candle and wild rice. He said he would do a ritual on Saturday night on the Church steps, he'd rub the candle down the the intent to draw money to himself, he'd light it and sit a dollar bill under the candle in front the Church or on the steps. I'm not sure why he'd sprinkle wild rice all over the dollar but he said his Grandmother did it so he does it too. The idea of course is that come Sunday morning, the person opening up the Church most likely takes up the dollar and put it into the collection. We assume. Or some homeless person comes by and takes it. Either way he swears by this ritual.

They use the Saint Candles.
6a00d8341c89e653ef010534d508e0970b-500wi

There is also some that Hindus use that are green elephant candles that appear to be powerful as well.

God MS,
As an long time fan, I cannot safely confirm that you have never mentioned elephants prior to this post. I am glad you did because it confirms that one can bless/charge them instead of seeking out a kabbalistic blessing. With this new information, can I ask if you will be 'stealing' one to activate that mercurial energy?

Thanks for the wild rice and green candle ritual too.

Ps - I quite like the backlash. Where would Mary J be without the pain? :)

A

Hi Alexandra,
Elephants are also present in many Yoruba Odu. Because they are smart, have incredible memories, move slowly, etc. they are associated with Obatala and Orunmila. My ikin (incarnation of Orunmila - sacred palm nuts) sit atop an elephant. Obatala represents wisdom, patience, cool head - like elephants.
you know, if I wear a green shirt my eyes look green-ish...

I hate to sound like a voice of dissent as it is not my intention to hijack anyone's thread, but it would be irresponsible of me as a priest not make a few clarifications.

I can't speak for non-African rituals and invokations, however when it comes down to summoning or the invocation of African divinities or lesser spirits its about having license, especially for monetary gain.

We can call on anpu, oshun or any other divinity you like, but they will not respond to you unless you the spiritual license to do so. For example we know the name of the president of the U. S. Of A. But it don't mean you can give him a call to have him come by the crib to shoot hoops wit ya in the back yard. A similar principle applies to African cosmology.

lastly, I would be careful summoning anything without having the means to ensure that no negating forces make their way through a portal before and after opening and closing it. If you have not been trained by a shaman/priest in person... Over an extended period of time (years) in how to secure the ebb and flow of enriching or
negating spirits and how to identify them, then you are literally playing with fire.

be careful not to burn a hole in your soul

That is an interesting perspective Elder Sekhemu. Are you saying the President of the USA wouldn't take a call from his own family to go shot hoops? Isn't Legba a "family" patron to Africans themselves, one that stands at the crossing to the realm of "our" Ancestors? I understand the ambiance of respect one must take into our to deal effectively with Deities like Papa Legba, but aren't these rules part of the rituals themselves? I've never heard of anyone needing "spiritual license" to use St. Peter, which is a correspondence with Legba. I'm only asking because I'm interested. I'd like to be able to tell some people in my family to stop what they've doing successfully for years to be careful not to burn a hole in their souls.

I wonder what Elton John was thinking with this one?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back