Black Spirituality Religion : MONEY RITUALS

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    When a new cycle begins, we start by looking back at the previous cycle 2007. And then we ask ourselves. Did I make enough money last year? Did I make ANY money last year? Wait a minute...who took all my MONEY last year??

There is a science and there are metaphysics behind money too. Just as there is a science to being broke, a science that our people have mastered all too well.

The Money Rituals that will be shared and discussed in this thread, will by no means present a case of us to be slaves and worshipers of money, actually it is more of the opposite. You should Master Money, and not the other way around.

You deserve to have what you need. Ase? Destroy all the Banks, Destroy the Federal Banking Slave System- and we would still create some means of transferring worth and value to one another. The simple gesture of gift giving is money in it's adolescence. The trading of valuable goods and survival needs, is Money in it's purest state. The use of Money as a way to control power and manipulate Human destiny is Money at it's lowest form.

MONEY RITUALS WE ALREADY PERFORM

Before going over a few Money Rituals that would help to empower us financially, first let's go over a few Rituals most of us already practice.

Paying Bills.
    [​IMG]

Paying Bills is a money ritual. Paying bills late or on time creates the template for a cycle. Regardless if you pay on time or late, you have generated the likelihood that money will always arrive at that particular moment for that bill.
    This is all based on the energy and the thought forms you create when performing these tasks.

[​IMG]
    And of course paying the lottery is a money ritual. All in the quest to be like this Man pictured here. Wouldn't that be nice?

Yet if we gather together all the money just 1 Black community spends on the "hope of getting rich" by playing the lottery, for 1 year, this community would have more than millions of dollars. How many of us spend $5-$50 a week on the lottery?

[​IMG]
    Let's not even start on all the money we spend on clothing and shoes. Also Money Rituals.

Now here's a good definition of the word RITUAL.

any act that empowers an awareness and personal experience of what is worthy of worship and/or what kind of sacrifice or offering is necessary to maintain that awareness over time.

[​IMG]

We don't have to tell Bro. George Harris from Blackfridays.com about this concept. He already knows that in order to gain anything financially first we have to break the rituals we already perform with our money.

2. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Money Vase

From here we can talk about proven ways to generate and attract money into our cycle. The amount of money you "create" might depend on the amount of energy you are willing to put into the ritual.

Sometimes these rituals do not work whatsoever for us, especially if our energy is too wrapped up in negative money rituals like "complaining about not having enough money" for example. Please note, this act is also a Money Ritual. If you are constantly complaining about "not having enough" guess what? You are the God or Goddess of your own destiny, this Universe serves you and not the other way around. So if you think you don't have enough money, you are right.

No, this is no "Secret" this is African Spiritual Science at it's kindergarten stage. Also referred to as Causality in some cases. It's a secret only if you haven't been paying attention.

What you think- you are.

MONEY RITUAL: Money Vase

[​IMG]

This is a simple money ritual, but it can be a very difficult one for some of us.
    Your first step, is to purchase a vase, one that has somewhat of a long neck and a deep belly. similar to the one pictured above. For the next, 3-5 years, this little vase will become your spiritual piggy bank, so it is very important for you to choose a vase that "calls out to you." And one that doesn't entice you to stick your hands into it and pull money out.

Once you choose your vase, as part of your "Money Ritual" you should in a sense, "bless" your vase, because you will be using it for spiritual purposes now. Wash it, bathe it in spiritual oils to your liking. Sage, cinnamon and Jasmine oils are good for sprinkling on the inside. All of this, regardless of what God you believe in helps to dress your vase for spiritual use.

Next you should choose a safe spot for it. If you have an altar some of us on Destee, then good. Those who don't have an altar like myself, choose a place that feels safe. Some people choose in back of a closet, next to the bed- these places are fine as long as it is not accessible to others who might tamper with it.

Now, each day, each week or each month- it doesn't matter, it's up to you when you do it- but you should place a sum of money into your vase, and leave it alone, never touch it- don't even look into the vase. Visualize it as a portal into a higher spiritual realm. For me this the realm of my Ancestors, for others it might be a spiritual heaven. Before putting money into your vase, state what the money is for.

Keep it mind, this money is not for you. No- you are not saving this money so you can spend it at a later date. This is not your Spiritual "I'm saving this money so I can spend it at a later date" Vase. So when you place this money into your vase, you must state who you are giving this money to. For those of us who are connected to out Ancestors, we might say "This money is for my Ancestors" along with that, state what you want in return. This is very important. If you are ashamed of asking for something is return, this Ritual is not for you at all, and perhaps there is a need for you to understand the Universe better.

All people who gain success in life, do so because they "ask" for it. Even if your Prayer is to God, Jesus Christ, Buddah, what you are asking for is a "return" on your investment. Stating what you what in return could be anything. "I ask you for health and financial guidance, I would like to have more money to travel this year." If you are putting dollars into the vase make sure you fold them up tightly.

Drop the money into the vase and walk away from it. You can also use your vase to put in notes to your spiritual guides, Ancestors etc. You will notice money showing up in your cycle within a few weeks to a month. As I said, it all depends on how much "energy" you put into it. Notice I didn't say money. How much money you put into vase doesn't matter, its all about the energy. Which means, if your energy is saying "I don't think this is going to work for me"... guess what?

Now you can ask yourself this question.
    How different is this money ritual from the money ritual our people do in Church with the collection plate?

[​IMG]

Not much. The spiritual science behind tithing, and the Money vase is very similar. Tithing does work, and I can go over another Ritual that shows why and how later on.

Still, you won't know the truth of this until you try this Ritual yourself right?
    Experiment with it. But like I said, remember you are not saving money for yourself. In fact, you shouldn't even "keep in mind" how much money is in your vase. When you think the vase is full enough, it has to be given away to someone. You cannot use the money yourself.

Remember, when you placed the money into the vase you asked for something in return. So that "return" is in fact your payment. The money you place into the portal vase, acts as a conduit for your thought form energy. What people who go to Church don't realize is that our Pastors and Preachers are doing the same thing, but they are the Ancestors or Gods in their case.

When your vase is full, you can think of some creative ways to give away the vase. Actually, it's a beautiful thing getting or being able to give away a vase full of money. The bigger your vase, the more room and time you have to fill it up. The only time a Money vase can be used for your benefit is if the money will be used for your departure from this plane. Now I already know many people who have become weak and decided to spend the money anyway. We are free to do as we wish. However be careful. If we want certain forces to be fair with us we should also be fair with them. This Ritual will create money for you if you allow it. To avoid temptation, don't put any serious money into your vase.

3. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    thanks.......

question...... of course i will ask for what it is i want...

however, should i not be carful in what i ask for...

i've always looked at rituals exactly the way you have outlined....

i guess my question is.... should i not be aware of what my inner desires really are...

i mean to ask to win the lottery would provide more then what i need...... but if i ask and receive.. could i not do harm to myself for being greedy?

4. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    most black folks in this country will NEVER make enough money so i don't worry about it,i make it and i spend it.

5. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Miss Lady, you are asking a very very important question. Without getting into the "Money Ritual" part, we can understand this better just by dealing with Prayer as an example. People "pray" for all kinds of things. A better job, better health, a better anatomy- all sorts of things. And as you've pointed out, "to win the lottery" is perhaps high on the prayer list. Understand that we are not dealing with consciousness, but unconsciousness. When we fully understand the science behind the unconsciousness mind, we would also understand why some of us "pray to win the lottery" and are 70-80 years old still praying to win the lottery.

Guess what. Because that in not your true inner desire. To be "aware of" means you are speaking about something consciously. For example, I am hungry. This is a conscious experience. When I am hungry should I pray to "win" a lifetime supply of food? See where I am going with this? When you are hungry your true desire is for food that satisfies that hunger, that's all.

The same is with the prayer to win the lottery. People who pray to win the lottery are hungry for a way to satisfy a need. And this is exactly what happens. The deal is, somehow we get the idea that the "spirit" listens to our words. Wrong. The spirit reads energy. Again, this is why these rituals are about energy. Don't get me wrong. Our words do affect spirit, because our words "draw out" certain frequencies. Yet words are dealing with the self, it has to do with us, our energy.

What helped me on a personal level is meditation. I would meditation on certain words and sentences and try to "feel" what that energy was really saying. This is a practice that can benefit all of us. When we try to feel what our energy is really saying, we then understand why our energy works the way it does with spirit and the Universe. The reason why tithing and rituals like the Money Vase work so well, is because the energy of giving is excellent. There is almost no higher frequency than the energy of giving and of course love with is spiritual giving.

So to sum it up in a nutshell, If we didn't have money at all. No coins, no dollars, nothing. We would all perhaps have land and crops. We would all be Farmers in a sense. Naturally, some farmers might do better than others. Even on the same land and soil. And the goal for other Farmers is to find out why and how. Money is no different.

So if our statement is Black Folks in this country will NEVER make enough money, we are dealing with our poverty consciousness. A power consciousness says, I always have enough. "Enough" depends on your own mind, not your circumstances, but your mind. This is key. I know people who make $12,000 a year who always have enough money, and I know people who make $75-$100,000 and are always complaining about not having enough. One day we will wake up from this terrible dream and realize that "having enough" and "not having enough" has absolutely nothing to do with money. It has to do with what we assign our thoughts and happiness to. I never assign my happiness to things that depend on how much money I have. It is almost impossible to generate happiness with an ill mind. It start with the mind, never with the money.

Yet as Farmers it is our job to provide "enough" crops to sustain our survival.
    Because money is assigned to our happiness, our food, our shelter, our health, our sex life, all of these things- all of this provides the illusions we have about Money. Our main cry is I NEED MORE MONEY!!!!! Hello? We are always getting "more" money, that is why we are still here.

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Lessons in Creative Thinking

Why does tithing work?

True story. About a decade ago, I lived in Florida and worked at a daily labor pool to earn money so I could have food and enough to pay for my Motel shelter. I was living like most of the world, from pillow to post but open for the next adventure. Usually, I'd always have money for my needs. But one week, no work came in, none at all. I was totally broke. Not even a penny to my name and a weekly rent of $240.00 coming up on Friday. I didn't even have money to travel on the bus to go job hunting.

I woke up on Monday, nervous. I woke up 7 a.m. as usual, and had no food, and maybe a drop of orange juice in the Fridge. I said to myself...it looks like this is it. This is the final line here. I'm going to be one of those homeless Brothas I see on the street all the time.

My Motel about 4 blocks from the beach, I decided to walk in that direction towards the local store. I don't know why. I felt maybe an idea or two would manifest in my head. Nothing did. I walked all the way to the store and nothing happened. Just people going about their everyday walked by me. I was on the way back to the house, and it was then a voice from within me said "Run." I didn't think I was going crazy, because I understood how the spirit works sometimes. Still, I questioned it. "What do you mean run?" Suddenly I felt a strong push or inner urge to run so I did.

It seemed normal enough, because people were always near the beach jogging. I figured this "something" wanted me to run back to the house for whatever reason. When I turned the corner going back to my Motel a moving truck was double parked in front another Motel and just as I turned around the corner the Man in the truck had the door open and because I was running so fast I almost ran into it. "Hey Man! Are you crazy, why are you running so fast! You almost knocked yourself out."

He was right, I almost clotheslined myself. Then his next words changed history. "Hey, what are you doing right now? 2 of my Guys couldn't come in to work today and I'd pay you for your time if help me unload this stuff." He paid me $20 for one hour, which helped to get me on the bus the next day to make the money I needed to make for my upcoming rent date and I also found a better job.

What saved my life that day? Was it the Man in the truck or was it spirit?

About 4-5 years later. It was Friday, I already cashed my check, had lunch and had some change in my pocket. I remember putting 6 dollars in my left pocket, a 1 dollar bill and a 5 dollar bill. The rest of my money was in my wallet, at least so I thought. I was driving home later that day, and I saw a Homeless Man at the intersection holding up a sign with the usual words.

I said to myself if my car stops at the intersection, and if the Man comes to my car I will reach into my pocket and pull out only 1 bill that is in my left pocket. I said I will let the spirit decide if it will be the 1 dollar bill or the 5.

So I did happen to stop at the intersection, and the Man did come up to my window. I reached into my pocket without looking, handed him the bill and drove off. Now in my mirror I can see the Homeless jumping up and down screaming "Thank you!!! Oh my God!!! Thank you!!" Naturally, I figured he had to have gotten the 5 dollar bill. When I got home, I checked my pockets, I still had 6 dollars in my left pocket- but $20 was missing from my wallet.

What saved this Man's life this day? Was it the Man in the car, myself- or was it spirit?

The answer of course, is that it is always spirit. Always. If this was about money, this post would be in the investment section. We are talking about spirit.

When we allow spirit to work within us, and with us-When we "allow" meaning we don't fight spirit, and we listen, and we allow that spirit beit the spirit of our Ancestors, the spirit of the Cosmos itself, or our own higher spirit, if we give this spirit the space to move about it will always create. It will always provide and it never fails.

The best Money Ritual of all, is our creative thought process. All this has to do with how we "think" about Money. Because of this tithing does in fact work. Why does it work?

Tithing works because the creative thought process is saying that we are giving to spirit. However some people tithe because their energy is saying, "I am giving this as payment for something I did wrong." "This is payment for my sins" "I am giving this so you can pardon and forgive me." And these same people will be right back around, in Church- doing the same, giving the same with the same energy, because people will always do something wrong, people will always sin, people will always want pardon so long as their are Religions that capitalize on human behavior, weakness and vulnerability.

Giving to spirit, doesn't always mean you have to give to a Church. Where do you see the spirit moving the most? Give to that. And "giving" doesn't always equate to money either, but it does equate to energy. Whatever it is we give our energy to in the sense that it feels as if we are giving to a movement of spirit- we are tithing. What happens when we do this? Naturally a "return" is produced.

This is a real spiritual science, finding the areas in life where the spirit has the most movement. For African people this is easy. One reason why so many Whites invest in Black Art is because our Art attracts success for them. Not just the Art, but the Artists as well. This is because Artists literally depend on the the spirit to move within them. People who invest in "spirit movers" almost always gain in success. This is another form of tithing. Find a spirit mover and give them money and I guarantee that same money or more will return sooner than later.

Spirit movers help to keep reality interesting. A spirit mover is a person that has to give spirit the room it needs to create. People who have artistic or creative talents usually have to, it is in the nature of their profession to do so. Writers, great thinkers etc., Mothers are also Spirit Movers. These are the best stocks on the market. Find a single Mother, and tithing with her will always produce money into your cycle.

7. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,781
    Their Own Bills...

MS I say "ban tithing" -- too many poor black folk struggle to give money to GOD rather than pay their own bills...

8. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

interesting...

I was always taught to tithe 10 percent of my income.......

I would not because I didn't feel the money was going to "charity" ...........

Although, I did feel the need to give......

Usually I give people money that ask... especially if they say they are hungry.....

but usually my thought process is i might too be hungry one day ....

I think I associate titheing directly to church because it was a VERY important topic.......

I think I assoicate giving to the spirit with just simply giving......

everyone always says no matter what i always "land on my feet"......

last comment why so?

9. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

Whatever you ask the universe for you will receive, that's the trick you cannot have ANY doubts; that's not greed, if you truly belief you deserve it; you will receive it however, if you ask for to win the lottery but somewhere in the recess of your mind you think.....

" I'm never going to win this" or " I'm being greedy this will never happen" and at the same time you wish to win the lottery, the negative and the positive thoughts you sent out will come back......wish for it, know you will get it, and release the the taught.

let me give you and example: true story I'm not lying.....

My friend gave me a ritual to do on News Years Eve, to bring prosperity to my life in the coming year, nothing difficult i needed incense and white candles; it is very cold where i am, and i did not want to go out New years eve because rainy aswell..... i said to myself (the universe) i need white candles! i really want to do this and i need white candles!...... at approximately 11 that night my room mate knocked on my door....and guess what??? he wanted to give me a present for looking after his cat while he was away( i hate cats, but i feed the poor thing anyways) and what was it? a pack of candles including WHITE ones!!! i had every thing i needed, i did what i wanted to do that night and i was very happy.

2008 is a 1 year numerology it is a year of manifestation....that is: think it and it will happen!!!!

Namaste'

10. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    thank you so much for sharing... overstood... and also overstood on the 1 as manifestation... it's only at the beginning an this is real talk!

been working on simple visualization and concentration...

already received something well deserved this year!

well somethings.....

thank you very much!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black people money rituals

2. black spirituality religion money rituals

3. money rituals in indian

4. indian money ritual,
  5. indian rituals for money,
  6. Money retuals,
  7. vase for money rituals ,
  8. traditional african vessels,
  9. indian fast money rituals,