Black Money Business Jobs : MONEY IDEAS THAT "MIGHT" WORK?

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by Metaverse, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Money ideas work if we apply ourselves to them. If you are a Black Man, or Black Woman or single Parent, we all need ways to make money, and ways to make our money work for us. Unfortunately some of you may not live in an area heavily populated with Blacks, and so some of these ideas may not work. But there is always the internet.

Being an Entrepreneur myself, 100% of my business comes from Black people and Entrepreneurs. I like many others can provide money ideas that I see working every day. But its usually up to the person to apply those ideas.

I am not a financial professional or Business major, but I do understand the basics. I started studying business models and how people in the real world made money about 10 years ago. My studies have lead me to assume certain things about money, things that may or may not work for everyone.

I would much rather just jump into the money ideas than talk about why I believe they will work. I will try to give reasons as I go along. We all know the world is changing drastically. Many of us have found ourselves struggle for money, and things will get worst under this present administration.

My instincts tell me we need to focus our energy on practicing internal reparations. Let's keep more of our money in the community, as much as possible. Another pipe dream I guess.

[​IMG]

I am confident in the work many of us are doing online in this regard.
    https://www.themattahmovement.com/ is a good example of this.

*Money idea:

There are tons of Black businesses in the community that can use your help to promote their products and services online to the world wide Family. If Destee.com is already being used in this regard, great! But there is nothing wrong with having more sites like Mattah. Even if its one you create for your city block. All businesses need some form of promotion.

I'm sure there is a strong need to promote Destee.com too, as well as the banner space on this website. Physical businesses still need exposure. We have a strong chance to use the web in the manner that makes google billions of dollars - for advertising businesses.

There are many employment opportunities in our communities if we are willing to take the time to look and research.

I ran into a Brotha who was selling incense on the train once. He tried to sell a female some incense, she said "I don't need no damm incense from you, why don't you get a real job!" She got off at the next stop. While he was still there, I asked him- as one Business person to another, how much was he making selling incense. He told me, on a bad day he made $50, on a good day he made $300. And guess what, he learned how to make his own incense.

We can't say money isn't floating around us all the time, because it is. We are the ones who spend ALL our money. We do more spending than saving and investing. So where does it go? Obviously there is enough money floating around for all of us to earn a good living, all we have to do is start getting into the right markets. More specifically the markets where Black people spend the most money.

*Money idea:

Find the products we buy allot of, and learn how to produce, distribute and market that product. Example: Soap. Very easy to make, very easy to learn.
    Certain fashions. Even if we are not making these items ourselves we can match up buyers with producers using the internet. There are allot of producers in Africa and other countries that can be found online.

*Money idea:

Regardless of how automated the world is becoming, most of us still can't find the time to cook for ourselves. This is why the "Personal Chefing" industry is on the rise. If you are a terrific cook, Man or Woman- you can earn a living as a personal Chef. A Personal Chef comes over to the home and cooks the food already purchased by the client. Easy enough? You can choose to buy the groceries yourself, just make sure you get your flat rate or hourly - plus the price for groceries. Keep ALL receipts.

If you are a wonderful baker, you can also sell your items on ebay or your own website. First learn how to package your material safely for next day air.

Also there is nothing wrong with getting together with other fine Chefs in the community and having a cookout in order to sell plates for an affordable price. Everyone can split the profits at the end of the day, or however you manage to work out the payment.

The key is, Personal Chefing takes money away from McDonalds and other fast food chains that are no good for us. As a Personal Chef you can offer nutritional meals, for a price that is comfortable for you and your clients. And you'll have a job you love and one you can work at your leisure.

*Money idea:

One of the biggest deterrents for those who want to move from Apartment to house, is that once you become a home owner you become responsible for all repairs to the home. If the roof breaks a leak. It has to be fixed. No more Building Maint. Man. Well this is why Mr. Fix Everything makes allot of money. He mows the lawn, fixes the sink, the roof, does plumbing and even a little lite electrical.

Sometimes Mr. Fix Everything works out a deal with an entire block, and he gives discounts for referrals. There is ALWAYS something that needs to be repaired in a home. Black Men who are handy, and who live in a district with allot of home owners present, have to excuse not to have money. Because if they are not calling you, guess who gets that call? And once again the money goes out the community.

Let's think about this, we need more Money Ideas!!

2. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Propers

MetaSaience,

Bro I must give you your props you are single-handedly one of the most influential and compelling personalities I've come across on the net or otherwise. Stay blessed brother.

Another much needed and timely thread...

These words here need to be shouted from the mountaintops until we get it through our heads...you can hold your breath till you pass out waiting on the european to give away some meaningful reparations or:

I'll add to the list as this thread jumps off:

*Money idea*
    Hospitality reservations. Once registered as a planner, hotels will pay you a healthy commission for booking groups of rooms in their establishment. Major groups like football teams, black plays, circus, etc. need to reserve rooms and want to get the best rate with the best amenities.

You call them and tell them you'll arrange it so they get a lil money back when they let you reserve their rooms, and then you turn around and submit those potential room bookings on the internet and let the hotels bid for them.

No overhead, minimal risk, all you're doing is using your gift of gab and creativity.

My sister-in-law does this on the side while still working her full-time job in hotel marketing. But she is about to quit corporate cause she just added the color purple to her client list and is pulling +$8,500/week from her side business alone.

3. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    I thank you Kemetkind. Destee.com has helped me to realize how important these things are. Without voices like yours and many others, perhaps it would never occur to me that "Internal Reparations" is necessary. It may even be possible that we no longer have an option. Not at the rate that jobs are being outsourced.

I want to help more Black Men and Women to become like your Sister-in-Law. And if information will help, then so be it. Hospitality Reservations is a perfect addition to this thread. Big Hospitality establishments like Hotels usually have a major budget for jobs like this. I knew a few people who were simply changing out the flower decorations in Hotels and were making good money.

Speaking of flowers, I don't frown on Landscapers either.

[​IMG]

Black Brothas! Manifest your Ideas into the Cash you need to better yourself and your community!

*Money Idea

We can say all the Mexicans are taking the landscaping jobs and give up. Or we can master the artistic and creative field of landscaping and make a wonderful living at it. The best landscapers are Artists. Not just people who change out flowers every week. Yet even Landscapers who do this make good money.

[​IMG]

There are hundreds of homes and properties all over the place and NEED landscaping. Landscaping adds to the value of the property and beautifies the neighborhood. If you can mow a lawn, trim hedges, shovel dirt, and especially if you have an eye for design- you can be a Outdoor Decorator or Landscaper.

Look for homes that need beautifying and make the owner an offer. Just for fun, I did a few landscaping jobs myself. I cleaned out the Lady's backyard. Mowed the lawn, I brought some cheap items, some items I found. An old birdbath and a cement statue. I even made her a small brick well in the center of the yard. I added some colorful rocks that were like $1 a bag. It took me 3 days to finish, and the place looked 100% better like a work of art.

If not for a business, this is just a beautiful way to upgrade the community. Anything that is weatherproof can be used to decorate the outside of a home. I would love to see community kids as well volunteering to do these jobs, especially for our Elders.

Landscaping can get expensive, but it all depends on what the Owners wants. I've seen a small waterfall in the back of someone's yard before. I like the idea of bring water arts, artificial lakes, ponds etc., into our community. In order to have peace we need to create peace, and watercraft is the best way to do so.

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved MwKg Kemetkind writes:

MetaSaience,

Bro I must give you your props you are single-handedly one of the most influential and compelling personalities I've come across on the net
    or otherwise. Stay blessed brother.

Another much needed and timely thread...

These words here need to be shouted from the mountaintops until we get it through our heads...you can hold your breath till you pass out waiting on the european to give away some meaningful reparations or:

------------------------------------------------
    I agree with brother Kemetkind who have no problem giving another brother the recognition he deserve.:bowdown:

I salute and bow :bowdown:to the Truth/Reality in you both.

You both, and other like minds on Destee are examples of what it takes to build a Divine Truthful Kingdom.

To the both of you, your Wisdom has already won us Divine Victories.

Do not allow, no people, places, or things to cause you both to abort your Divine Truthful mission.

Iron Sharpens Iron
    Encourage:SuN030:
    Motivate :SuN030:
    Equip :SuN030:

each other with the Weapons of Truth/Reality

:hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1:
    :qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018:

5. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Yes beloved Goddess, it is an honor that we can all share. We share a problem, and together, despite our differences we can use our collective intelligence to solve problems.

[​IMG]

When the going gets tough for Black Males, we get into trouble. We do what we have to do to survive. But what if we can survive without doing the things that are placed in our path to land us in jail?

There is a strong issue about our Health that needs to be addressed on a large scale. Drug Dealers should be converted into our healers. Without our health, we can't fight anything. Meanwhile even the Elders who need prescription drugs, can't afford them.

Where are the REAL DRUG DEALERS? Who is serving the Community the right medicines for their aliments? It can't be the Doctors, because they have a vested interest in our death. The sicker we become, the more money they make. They are in fact, the Snakes on the Plane.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Notice any similarities?

What we need now is for more of us to see the financial benefits in our Community Health. Anyone here on Destee can Arrest their community with information. But we need major Drug Dealers! Our African Herbalists, our Wholistic Messengers that can put us back on track to healing.

*Money Idea
    Legal Dealers

A good alternative to "weed" in most states is: Salvia Divinorum and Calea Zecatechichi. Most people don't know that not only are these herbs better alternatives, but they are legal. Salvia also known as "Diviners Sage" aka Lucid Dragon, is perhaps one of the most unknown herbs in the Black Community. Meanwhile, we are getting arrested left and right for possession of weed, or selling it- also an earth herb.

In time, they will start outlawing Salvia Divinorum and Calea Zecatechichi, but for now, while it is still legal it is a money maker who those who want a safe alternative. Hundreds of wholesalers can be found online. Also seeds are sold for both herbs.

http://www.marijuanaalternatives.com/
    http://www.herbsmoke.com/
    http://eazysmoke.com/buy-marijuana-online.htm

Some of you might remember months ago I had a dream about a cure for cancer. I was doing research on it online back then, and didn't come to any conclusions until recently. I am publishing this here for the world to know. The cure for cancer just might be the combination of two products.

Organic virgin Coconut Oil & 100% Acai berries.

[​IMG]

Acai has become all the rave now that more and more juices are coming out.
    Most Amazonian fruits have healing properties because these areas are secluded away from toxic civilized life.

I've experimented with both of these products, and even though I don't have cancer, the overall improvement in vitality is amazing. Yet I am sure it's because I am eating the berries themselves and not the diluted juices.

A tablespoon of Coconut oil in the morning, and in the evening, is good for just about everything. Even diabetes. It helps regulate blood sugar and pressure.

Both of these products by themselves according to many studies that I've read kills cancerous cells. Again- keep in mind the only reason I was directed towards both of these products was due to a dream where I was talking to an African Shaman. It can't be a coincidence.

So I challenge anyone who wishes to do so. Use these products! The acai pulp can be found at Wholefoods. Also you can order the berries, juices, powers online. There are many many articles on these products online too.

This is a major opportunity for those of us in communities with health ailments...we all are! Package these products, market them, sell them- do all that you can. Our health is our Wealth.

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    The Black Stock Market

Internal Reparations is the best way for us to retain our Wealth. We know that there are 3 things we can do with money. Spend it, Save it and Invest it. Yet when a community is organized, all 3 of these things are done at once. For every item you purchase in your community, you are not only spending but saving and investing as well. We would be saving and invested in the future of our people. This is how it should be.

Today when we spend, we save and invest in the future of those we complain about later on. We empower our oppressors with every dime and dollar.

And while there are most certainly businesses that will not be ran by us that we all always have to deal with, or Whites that we work for that we will have to deal with, we have forgotten the power of a Boycott.

[​IMG]
    Dr. King became a very Dangerous Man in America after the Montgomery Bus Boycott.

This sends a clear message, if you do not treat US with the respect we deserve as your Customers or Employees, we will pull our collective dollars away from your establishment.

[​IMG]

This act, had similarities with the NYC Transit Strike of 2005. NYC's Transit system is ran almost 100% by people of color. When our Folks decided to react. No, we are taking this anymore. All of NYC had to listen. They had to walk to work. And NYC was losing $300 Million a day because of it.

White folks listen when you go after their pockets. First of all the big secret is that Whites folks don't run anything. They govern. Big difference. A Black Man runs the bus. A White man is his Supervisor. But what happens when the Black Man quits? The White man struggles to find a Black replacement.

Because Whites overall in America, are only Governors, not workers.
    And yet Blacks are in fear that when Whites finally have no Employment use for Black folks, we go hungry and starve. We forget that we are a nation ourselves. We should be more worried about not having a use for one another.

All of my business comes from Black people, and I still don't have enough hands to finish everything. I've been told I need to install an extra pair. Because there is so much work for all of us.

What I do is I study dominant Black Markets. In Atlanta the dominant market is Southern Hip-Hop as you all know by now, and everything associated with it. Fashion, Advertising etc. Trade is also big here. Every City in America has a dominant market, and knowing what those markets are and how to service those markets is what keeps people employed.

$$ Money Idea $$

[​IMG]

What if I could show you how to invest $20 and get a return on your invest everytime? All you have to do is invest in the Black Stock Market. I know, I didn't think we had one either. Black folks aren't into Stocks that much, maybe a mutual Fund or two, but hardly stocks- too risky.

But we do have a Stock Market. We just don't pay any attention to it.
    When a Filmmaker wants to put out a film and doesn't have any money to do it, he does a presentation for a team of investors. In his presentation is the treatment of this film he wishes to produce. If the investors like the idea, together they will give the Filmmaker the money needed. When the film makes money the investors get a return on their investment. The more money they give, the higher the return. This is a short way to explain how Stocks work.
    When an Investor has "Stock" in the film-When the film makes money, he gets back his Investment plus a percentage of the gross receipts.

What many folks don't realize is that this is how Money has always work. But we are trained to call that Filmmaker with no money - Broke. Or we'd tell him to go get a job. When in fact, in the Jewish community, in the Asian community, in the Italian Community- those we call "Broke" are cherished, because without them and their ideas- no one makes any money.

The HUNGRY are the ones who come up with great ideas! So based on this, what does the Black Stock Market look like? In the Black Community, a small business Entrepreneur, who is successful in Business may still find themselves in need of supplies or money to purchase. We might have a Brotha selling his own CDs, a Sistah selling oils & soaps or clothes. Whatever it might be. We can say to this person, can I invest $20 into your business? Can I help you with your supplies? And in return you can choose to get their product at wholesale, or that $20 will earn you a small Stock in their business.

$20 doesn't seem like much to get anything done, or to gain anything from. But imagine if more people adopted this philosophy, and instead of it being one person investing, it would be an entire Community. This is a good idea for Black Entrepreneurs themselves to pitch to Community investors.

What's strange is that we have Black people who play the lottery every week, and get nothing at all in return for their "collective" investment. Just imagine how much the Community spends in hopes to win the lottery. That same money, if we were organized could be used to build Enterprises we control, and would make us ALL Millionaires.

I make small investments like this all the time. Without the Black Stock Market I wouldn't have anything. Like they say, as long as someone owns you money you are never Broke? Well, I am never Broke. I remember one of the first Investments I made was with a Single Mother who wrote her first book. She asked me to invest to get the books printed. She said I'll give you 10 Books at wholesale. It was a small investment of $30 first. But she was selling her books for $15 a piece. Do we see how that works? My $30 investment, helped me to buy into a wholesale rate of $5 a book. A total investment of $80, and I profited $70 selling the books because everyone loved it.

We have no reason to sit around complaining about money.

7. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Major Employment TIp: Study the Market

[​IMG]

”More than ever, black consumers are seeking to get the most for their dollars,” said Ken Smikle, president of Target Market News and publisher of the report. “As they spend more time at home with their families, black consumers are focused on increasing the quality of home life. However, the fact that they are still spending more per capita than whites on certain food, apparel and media-related products demonstrates that their lifestyles are not changing radically.”

THE BUYING POWER OF BLACK AMERICA - 2003 STATS

Apparel Products and Services . . . . . . . . . . . . . $23.0 billion
    Appliances. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2.5 billion
    Beverages (Alcoholic) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2.5 billion
    Beverages (Non-Alcoholic) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2.5 billion
    Books . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 326 million
    Cars, Trucks and Motorcycles . . . . . . . . . . . . . .32.6 billion*
    Computers and Related Equipment . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1.9 billion
    Consumer Electronics. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3.5 billion
    Contributions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 12.3 billion
    Education . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6.2 billion
    Entertainment and Leisure . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2.7 billion
    Food. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 56.5 billion
    Gifts . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7.9 billion
    Health Care . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 18.0 billion
    Household Furnishings and Equipment . . . . . . . . . . 11.9 billion
    Housewares. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 973 million
    Housing and related charges . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 145.2 billion
    Insurance . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 16.2 billion
    Media . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6.0 billion
    Personal Care Products and Services . . . . . . . . . . . 6.5 billion
    Sports and Recreational Equipment . . . . . . . . . . . . 900 million
    Telephone Services. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 14.4 billion
    Tobacco Products and Smoking Supplies . . . . . . . . . . 2.8 billion
    Toys, Games and Pets. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2.3 billion
    Transportation, Travel and Lodging. . . . . . . . . . . . 4.8 billion

http://www.targetmarketnews.com/buyingpowerstats.htm

What we hope to gain from this information is ways to make money, to employ ourselves, to better our lifestyles and community by serving one another through a system of internal reparations. We can tell from these stats what our people spend most of their dollars on. Now all we have to do is introduce ourselves into the markets of our choosing. For example. Black people spend allot of money of Clothes and Food, no big surprise there.

This should be a big heads up for people looking for work, or wishing to become Self Employed. What market in your community is servicing these two ideals for Black people: Clothes and Food? Of course, you have your Footlockers and your McDonalds. Anyone with a fist full of dollars to invest at this stage in the game needs to start looking at Non-Blacks in our communities who come in to rack up. How can we do a better job serving our own people? When we find the answer to this question, we have just created our own employment opportunity.

It’s very important to study the market. Even if your intention is not to work for yourself. You should at least understand WHY certain jobs are available where you live, and why certain jobs aren’t available. Often times, people with certain types of skills live in the wrong areas and refuse to move, and yet they walk around complaining about not enough jobs, like Fishermen in the middle of the desert.

And since jobs are being outsourced, the time will come for all us to start outsourcing ourselves to different parts of the world where our skills can be used for our benefit.

Yet great than Clothes and Food, these Stats show us that we spend the majority of our money on “Housing and Related Charges” this was back in 2003, and I’m sure the 2007 stats are even higher since our gross income has gone up. But this is a very important figure. Considering that
    Blacks receive the highest interest mortgage loans 30% more often that Whites – even when the credit scores are the same.

Again. Another reason why we should study markets, and also to find more reasons why internal reparations is so important. Housing, Food, Clothing: The basics right? We need to Arrest our basic needs for survival. Let us learn how to control and master these things, at least.

8. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    I am agreeing with this above quote if you cannot cover your BASICS by studying the MARKETS as they STAND then we will LOSE out by OTHERS who have made it a HABIT to STUDY US.

I think to really be in BUSINESS it does involve a SPIRITUAL LAW component.

For BLACK PEOPLE that is. All other groups can continue on their PRESENT COURSE and they will be FINISHED in NO TIME. It's already taking PLACE.

If that is not INCLUDED then any PROFITS made in a BUSINESS raises the STAKES for things we consider BAD in BUSINESS.

Lack of PROMPT SERVICE.

Cost savings to boost PROFITS.

Supplies although similar in PROPERTIES hide DESTRUCTIVE PRACTICES.

Again CONTINENTAL EUROPEANS are studying AFRICAN AMERICANS and perhaps will make a PROFIT because we don't STUDY OTHERS and THINK they REPRESENT our BEST INTEREST...

African Americans and Credit, Debit and Prepaid Cards Markets: Valuable but Overlooked

This LINK shows HOW EXTENSIVE and SERIOUS they are in GAINING US to their MARKETSHARE.

Think about IT.

That report is going for 2900 Euros.

Euros is HIGHER than the DOLLAR.

9. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    DustyElbow, you have raised a very crucial point to Black Success. For us to be in Business, it does take a Spiritual Law component, because we are Spiritual people. We sometimes forget that as the oldest people on Earth we have evolved to see the truth in Spiritual conquests.

Capitalism usually doesn't sit well with our people because of the nature of the game. For this reason some Wealthy Blacks still don't owe their wealth to the structure of Capitalism but good old fashion Bartering.

And if we study the African Susu money pool system we also find this to be the one of the oldest forms of wealth building in the world.

And yes, market researchers sell their reports for thousands of dollars. In America we are the most studied demographic. Keep in mind these reports are sold all over the world, this is why we find certain groups leaving their homeland and owning businesses in Black communities. Milk the fat cow for what she's worth right? Ironically you'd never hear them calling these groups immigrants, or illegals, and in most cases they are.

The spiritual component I've personally found in my own business is: I want to do the best job I can possibility do for you at a price you can afford so you can go running your mouth to all your friends and family about the good deal you've got.

That attitude keeps more and more return business. Because I am always doing more than what people expect me to do. That's how spiritual, or divine force manifests into our work.

But Capitalism says: I paid $0.25 for the item, but I will sell it to you for $200, and you will like it, you will have to deal with it, because no one else is here to offer it to you. No matter where you go, it's going to be $200, because we're all together in this.

"Whatever the market will bare" as they say in Capitalism. Which means, whatever people are willing to pay of it, that's what you sell it for. Now, there is too much deception in that ideal, because just because people are willing to pay a certain price for something, doesn't mean that's what it is worth.

The Middle Man is usually the problem. That's why I support more arrangements between Producers and Buyers. The internet has helped somewhat to create these relationships. Still, the internet has also helped to create more Middle Men, even on ebay there are many sellers who don't ever see their product because they are linked with wholesale suppliers in china, and some items are marked up 400 percent so the supplier, distributor and Ebayers can all make a worthwhile profit. The internet was suppose to kill overhead costs, not create them.

*Money IDEA; CREATE MORE BLACK ONLINE BARTERING SITES

In an African world for bartering, we get to have everything we want, as long as we have something to barter with. You see a nice car you want. Imagine if you can go right to the "producer" - not the salesperson, but the "producer" of this car, and say- What can I give you so I can have this car. The producer would say, well- this last person gave me access to fruits and vegetables for me and my family for 3 years. What can you offer?

Depending on your skills and assets, you would be able to name something worth that. Or you may work something out to help the producer get more people who want to buy his cars.

** Side note: We should be building our own Cars by now too. We know how to take them apart.

There are a few online bartering sites. In fact, free sites like www.craigslist.com has a bartering section that is very popular. People trade items as well as services.

[​IMG]

Some of us have tons of items at home that we will never use again in life, we can use these items to barter for the things we do need.

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Invest in US

And if your mind and your money is in the right place, www.prosper.com has a great idea. Prosper.com is a website where Individuals or groups can request loans, and Individuals and Groups can fulfill those requests.

Example:

[​IMG]

http://www.prosper.com/lend/listing.aspx?listingID=203019

This is another example of using the Internet to connect people so they can build. What's also impressive about prosper.com is that the average interest yield on your loan is about 9.40%, that's higher than most CD, IRA or other investments. But again we know a major problem in America is debt.

Heaven23 is willing to pay 22% on a $4,000. So far 38% of the loan has already been funded. So as a group effort everyone is pitching in. Sounds like a system I've been talking about for years. She is willing to pay $152.76 for 3 years. Hopefully this is make her debt free. I love this idea. In fact I would love to see a system like this set up for Single Black Mothers in general.