Black People : Money Can Buy Everthing: Kids for sale? Sold by Your Own Mother? In 2007? ,

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Da Street So'ja, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
  2. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    nobody sees anything wrong with this?

am i missing something here?

somebody help me

enlighten me

where are the pan-africans?

is this not a issue for your?

please help me to understand

black mothers are sellling their children into slavery

i say there's something wrong with that picture

thank you

i'm trying to learn here

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    While I have not been able to hear the Audio yet, I do understand that this is an issue, but only serves as another derivative of "the poor doing what they have to do to survive."

This is a Terrible World we live in - terrible times for that matter.

KM

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Ones:

As I watched this video, all I could see was the flashbacks of the day when my mother sold me into slavery.

No, I wasn't in Afrika. No, I wasn't in the South/North Carolina's then. I was in Brooklyn, New York.

If we do not feel the pain and suffering of what is going on, we are dead.

Someday My Story will be told. For now I will just continue to mourn and cry out for liberation/freedom for Afrika.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CreatorCollege from Cairo Egypt writes: We seem to be not offended enough, and need about 10" more of the crap we've been eating this nigh half-century!

Truth IS Power, who amongst us will wield it?
    Divine Polygamy is needed now, not Polygamy (flesh only), but Divine (Spiritual) Polygamy where there is no Human Being ways (evil), only Divine Beings ways, the Essence Energy of the Divine Reveler we call God Energy action to build the Black family together. There is no Black child that is not MY Child, Your Child, and Our Children. No not One. Now that is a Divine Polygamy Being Thinker. NOT FOR OURSELVES ALONE, self sacrificing, self-controlled, unconditionally loving, not like plain Polygamy which has a lot of envy, strife, jealousy, malice, confusion...and the likes of.

We have enough people in and out of the churches, if they weren't selfish, take one child into their homes perhaps we would limit the Black children being in foster homes, being homeless, and being sold into slavery.

Silly me. What Am I thinking? For a moment it slipped my mind. A Prison can not free another prisoner.

If we change Polgamy to Divinelygamy--Divine-ly-ga-my, how is the oppressors going to define that? It is not in their dictionary, libraries, and will not show up in GOOGLE search.

Once they see this word written and spelled this way they will steal it and claim they are the ones who created this word and therefore they will stick their own definition onto it. Lets do It before they get a whole onto It.

Redefine yourselves Blacks/Afrikans or whatever we call ourselves, Divine Being I know us as once being and still can be.

SAVE THE CHILDREN.

HILY/A

Goddess Isis