Black Women : Mommy he touch me.........what would you do~

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by nevar, Aug 14, 2011.

?

What would you do?

Poll closed Aug 24, 2011.
  1. First get the facts, and then calmy approach the accuser

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Or call the police without getting the facts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Just ignore it, and pretend it never happen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    I'm sure we all had these talks with our children about people touching inappropiately. As a child who has gone through that I know how it feels to not be taken serious. I prayed that none of my children experienced the pain and the mental anquish I feel. These perverts have ruined my life to the point that I don't know what is love, and who is love. I am carrying a burden that I won't gone. I try to talk to my girls about these things so if they approached me I wouldn't be like my mother. Let's say your daughter come to you and say mom he touched me. Your like what, what did you say. Now mind you your kids don't like the man, and their is tension. And your dumbfounded because its like I know this n@@ga didn't touch my child. You asked them to go into details and you just lose it. Now mind you there are guilty men and innocent. There has been numerous of times were children has lied to get the person in trouble because they dont like them. So they go into details about the action, and your like oh my God is she serious. While she telling this story your asking and she is changing stories not once but several times. Now see if this was my situation I would have blown up found the man, and beat the hell out him. What possesses men to want a under developed vagina that is not ready for sexual intercourse. How could you look me in the face tell me you love, and you touch my child. Mothers' and Ladies what would you do in this situation. There have been alot of people reputation tarnished over a lie, how would you approach this situation?

?

2. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Better safe then sorry...I'ma report him (if he's lucky, otherwise I'ma kill him and face God later) and tell him to kick rocks.

These aren't men that you speak of...they are monsters. A real man wouldn't do that to a child.

I remember I was hanging out on this corner when this girl came up with her dad and he was looking for a man saying that his daughter said he raped her...For some reason I felt as if this girl was lying. I looked at her and it was like she did it because she had sex with this guy (man, boy, I dunno) and he rejected her so she was retaliating against ol' dude...

But anyways, I'd have to protect my child first.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Peace and Blessings Sister,

I don't know what i'd do ... i can imagine that i'd be immediately stricken with an overwhelming sense of guilt, devastation, and failure ... for not protecting my child from a situation like this ... whether they made it up in their minds (because the environment could support such a story), or if it actually happened. Either way ... my heart, soul, and Spirit, would be broke.

My thoughts would go to my child first. Are they okay, how much damage was done, how can we begin to fix this mess. I'd be scrambling inside myself, i'm sure.

You mentioned children lying about such things, and i'm sure that has happened.

But if a child is making lies like this, they are crying out for something ... attention ... help ... something.

Even if the baby is lying ... there is something going wrong in their life ... perhaps not what they lied about, but something, that requires immediate attention and intervention from their parent.

Another thing about the child lying ... they can't easily lie about a situation that does not exist in some capacity or potential. What i mean is, if you never leave your children unsupervised, or with people that can't be trusted completely, then you never have to worry about them lying about such things. For instance, the child can't lie, and say "Your boyfriend touched me" ... if you have never allowed them to meet, or if you have never left them alone with the boyfriend. If you're always present, when he's present, awake and aware, then this becomes more impossible to occur.

Either way ... either scenario ... whether the child is lying or not ... the accusation is a call to action for the parent ... immediate and swift ... removing any and all possible hurt, harm, and danger.

A man is a man ... grown, adult ... able to make his own decisions, care for his own self.

Children are children ... not able to fend for themselves ... requiring guidance, direction, & protection.

Let the man go ... he's grown ... he'll be alright ... but the babies can't make it without you.

Even if they are lying ... they are crying out for help ... for their Mother's attention and love.

Give it to them, while you still have a chance, while they're still yearning for it and receptive to it.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    I think it's natural to want to do something to the man that violated your child .. naturally.

But realistically, you allowed a situation to exist that put your child in danger.

That's not the man's fault, that's yours.

All he did, was take advantage of your failure to protect your child ... by trusting him.

Parents must accept full responsibility for what happens to their children.

If you want to kill the man, you might problee oughtta wanna kill yourself too.

Because you're in it as much as he is. God gave the children to you.

Destee

5. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I disagree and agree....Sometimes you never know how a man is until it's too late...Of course a woman will feel guilty, but he's more responsible than anyone else.

I'd hurt any man (dating him or not) for raping my child...or even worse killing my child.

I'm just being honest with myself..

6. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Sometimes these men who rape your kids are not the ones you are dating....it could be your dad, brother, uncle, cousin.....maybe even a female family member or friend

7. super

super Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +45
    Why did this have to be a one gender issue? There are just as many female perverts out there as male perverts. just look at the large number of female pedophiles that are getting arrested over the past two decades {especially most female school teachers}. The only different is society doesn't place an equal standard of proof & retribution against both sexes when it comes to child molestation.

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Absolutely ... anyone can be the culprit ... the one that violates your child ... absolutely.

Everyone is suspect, when it comes to protecting the babies, no one gets a pass.

It won't be easy, protecting your children from the world, but that's a parent's job ... their duty.

Brother, Uncle, Daddy, Cousin, Teacher ... whoever ... it's your job to protect your child from them.

If they get to your baby, ruin their lives, violate their bodies, you can't put all of that on others.

I mean ... you can ... but ... why accept the job, if you're gonna blame someone else, when you fail.

Love You!

Destee

9. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I was raped by someone at 14 do you think my parent's failed?

10. super

super Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +45
    Great Post !! I remember at 13 that I had to tell my mother that I was unavailable to help her best friend with some house chores. Why? because I knew I was going to be sexually violated and never told my mom about her best friend's seductive approaches toward me. Lived in a ghetto near NYC and there were plenty of women over the age of 18 who were trying to lure this 13 year old boy into sex.