Black Relationships : Modern Marriage Has Failed Relationships!

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by kusi, Jul 22, 2012.

1. kusi

kusi Member MEMBER

LIFE
    Ratings:
    +4
    Modern Marriage Has Failed Relationships! oops! Just the other day me and a friend of mind were discussing about modern day relationship ,till we concluded saying that it has failed us,never worked the first place. The reason for this is off-course is simple,the third party involvement, which is government issued marriage license certificate or contract paper. So people When love become a business and deals strictly on long term based contract, the emotional-spiritual parts slowly become dormant. What we are saying is, the original essence of love which is undefined spiritual element is bonded forcefully by physical false notion called marriage or ring contract. Love is a divine connection never supposed to be defined based on material-physical condition. Love is God and God is love. When We love someone what we actually doing is, loving ourselves so-much that it reflects on our action. Which many spiritualist called the original purpose of this universal consciousness vibration. Women are known to tap into that God kingdom called love, many witness helping a man open his closed heart for love . unfortunately today we are-failed victim of the materialist world. We are told or been programmed to love someone of what they have or what they do or what they posses in life. More is coming.......

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    :hello: kusi ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I think you'll find most here agree with the crux of what you've said.

You say more is coming and i'm looking forward to it!

Please make yourself at home!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. kusi

kusi Member MEMBER

LIFE
    Ratings:
    +4
    Thank U I will Definitely Share My Love Experience and also insightful thought from various spiritual driving speakers.1lov Destee

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689

Thanks kusi ... i look forward to that! ... :)

I'd like to let you know too, your posts are going straight to moderation, as if you are not logged into the forum.

I'm thinking it's doing this because you need to confirm your registration, to fully complete the process.

Just check your email account, see if there is an email there from us, and if so ... click the link inside.

Until you do that, your posts will go into a moderation queue, waiting for a Moderator to approve them.

I'm approving them almost immediately now, but it could take minutes, hours, or days another time.

That's not the best way to do things, if you want what you share to post immediately.

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

5. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043

Peace Kusi.. and welcome..

Are you saying that love between married people is defined by the marriage contract? Is it not possible for people that posses this divine connection to one another through "love" to also be legally married? How does an inanimate document supercede an animate spiritual connection?

6. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,167
    Marriage, at least in the US of A is bound by Christianity. So the whole "Separation of Church and State" is a rouse for real. I will not go into my total thoughts on the issue. I will just say you can commit to someone without religious over/under/direct tones.

A lot look to something else to keep them on track when all of that is within you already, no need to look for something that should resonate with you naturally.

My take on things, you may agree, you may disagree, or you may be indifferent.

7. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148

You dont have to get a license to get married. There are lots of legal church weddings

8. kusi

kusi Member MEMBER

LIFE
    Ratings:
    +4
    I Am Not Sure of your question? The Point i was trying to address though, the government involvement between spiritual love is the roots of all evil. The western world in particular, has created this dummy entity called straw-man which acts as a representative of the living loving soul. As a result took advantage of two loving souls creating business and contract. I am not disagreeing with natural marriage. If we trace the word marriage for example it means nothing but to be merry, happily ever after. Some brothers/sisters even did extensive scholarly research and evidence stating that the title "Meri" of the ancient Egyptian language meant to say "beloved" and the goddess Isis was the inventor of this merry and celebration Rite. Souls bonded in a true loving way with community gathering and celebrations. What happened today is the overwhelming materialism,commercial culture which indeed killed the original essence of divine love of true goddess intention. The Hall(underworld) symbolizes a man coming to her tube(Gateway) in the western world it is the reverse she is coming on on the hall(underworld).....will explain it in the future in more detail way but for not i am going to have to leave it vogue!

9. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    In my opinion, marriage as an institution has nothing to do with "love". I believe it's about control by religion and governments.

Initially, I don't believe that the primary reason people got married was because they loved each other. It may have been for survival of ones bloodline and profitably; to obtain power, but not for love. I think there's plenty of history to attest to this.

To marry for "love" is a relatively modern concept that results in billions of dollars being spent every year by millions of people to say "I do". And, do this more than once in their lifetime. But there are also people who marry for other reasons too, similar to older times, and for all we know, some of these unions may be far more successful and have longevity than those who marry for "love." Is this "right" or "wrong"? Who's to say?

10. kusi

kusi Member MEMBER

LIFE
    Ratings:
    +4
    I agree if you commit to someone the Gov-Reli. don't have to come in between! Love will never be understood from human law and thinking!Love is a free bird that captures a living soul resonating divine purpose. Then why then we allow external dogma to dictates or explain to us what love really is. Love can never be captured and studied in the laboratory or confined sold or traded. love is just is. Love is real expression of the soul and it does not need a validation form external authority. love is from a higher dimension, for the lack of better words i will say God/Goddess!