Black People : Modern Day Harriet Tubman

yes, it gives me an idea for my new kinder, gentler approach :)

You will come to realize that although I am firm in my beliefs, I stated motives are pure and true. More importantly, I will get results, eventually. I am a patient man. I am not nearly as bad as you give me credit for being.

Ahh, excuse me, I was one of the first people out side of Clyde, to give you a chance. I was even leaving you messages in your profile and calling you brother. Yeah, I was the first sister to refer to you as such.

Astrologer4U

Do you think that you are the only one who wants and desires solutions?

Astrologer4U

Your previous attitude (and if you still maintain it) of criticizing white people who participated in helping victims of Darfur is not the attitude of someone that wants and desires solutions. I am sure the victims there could care less WHO rescues them or WHO helps them when they get out. (One former slave was quoted as telling Gloria White-Hammond "Tell the American people thank you for buying my freedom" She did not say tell the black or African Americans, she said American people)

We have to be able to work with ANYONE who is willing to help. It take RESOURCES to buy the freedom of slaves, it takes resources to help support them when they are freed. Why would anyone who wants and desires solutions throw stones at those who volunteer to help simply because their skin is white....UNLESS THEY THEMSELVES INTEND TO PROVIDE ALL OF THE RESOURCES THEMSLEVES.

That might not have came off as kinder or gentler. If not, I apologize. I don't want to alienate you. My intent is to answer your question...no, I don't think I am the only one who wants or desires solutions, I think that attacking ANYONE who helps or wants to help is totally counter productive to finding and implementing solutions. I think that white lady who helped those guys from Sudan as well as this black lady are BOTH more heroic than you or I, who are sitting around bickering about what color my wife is while our people live in brutal slavery today. For either of us to criticize or to take away from the efforts of that white woman, yet sit here and claim we want solutions is hipocitical.

This is just my opinion and the direct answer to your question. Don't be mad at me, I ain't mad at you.

Ahh, excuse me, I was one of the first people out side of Clyde, to give you a chance. I was even leaving you messages in your profile and calling you brother. Yeah, I was the first sister to refer to you as such.

Astrologer4U

Yes you did, thank you. But, you sure turned quick when I answered the question of if my wife was white. :) I was still the same guy, then as well as now.

I have met Clyde in Memphis at the National Civil Rights Musuem.

Your previous attitude (and if you still maintain it) of criticizing white people who participated in helping victims of Darfur is not the attitude of someone that wants and desires solutions. I am sure the victims there could care less WHO rescues them or WHO helps them when they get out. (One former slave was quoted as telling Gloria White-Hammond "Tell the American people thank you for buying my freedom" She did not say tell the black or African Americans, she said American people)

We have to be able to work with ANYONE who is willing to help. It take RESOURCES to buy the freedom of slaves, it takes resources to help support them when they are freed. Why would anyone who wants and desires solutions throw stones at those who volunteer to help simply because their skin is white....UNLESS THEY THEMSELVES INTEND TO PROVIDE ALL OF THE RESOURCES THEMSLEVES.

That might not have came off as kinder or gentler. If not, I apologize. I don't want to alienate you. My intent is to answer your question...no, I don't think I am the only one who wants or desires solutions, I think that attacking ANYONE who helps or wants to help is totally counter productive to finding and implementing solutions. I think that white lady who helped those guys from Sudan as well as this black lady are BOTH more heroic than you or I, who are sitting around bickering about what color my wife is while our people live in brutal slavery today. For either of us to criticize or to take away from the efforts of that white woman, yet sit here and claim we want solutions is hipocitical.

This is just my opinion and the direct answer to your question. Don't be mad at me, I ain't mad at you.

Not wasting my time going there with you. My question was a yes or no question. My question was not an opportunity for you to present your case.

Astrologer4U

Yes you did, thank you. But, you sure turned quick when I answered the question of if my wife was white. :) I was still the same guy, then as well as now.

I have met Clyde in Memphis at the National Civil Rights Musuem.

If the only thing you get out of, how it was discovered that your wife is white, is that people give a hoot about about who you sleep with, this only furthers, that you will never get it. I am not going out of my way to help you get it anymore, okay. You use every oppurtunity that you can to spat your disaprovals...I knew you created this thread to lure people in so that you could hit people over the head with how you dissaprove, in their ways of thinking. You are so predictable. It is ashame that your diversion method this time, could stoop so low.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back