Black People : Modern Day Eunuchs

Thank you Sister Uplift ... but i'm not really speaking about the catholic church, or celibacy ... i'm not really speaking to the literal meaning of this ... but (what seems to me) a more figurative manifestation of this ... amongst our own people.

Choosing to mate with those who will NEVER be able to produce BIG, BLACK, STRONG MEN AND WOMEN ... such as our own selves (our Ancestors) ... but instead a watered down, lightened, whitened, version of something other than our selves.

It seems that REAL BLACK PEOPLE ... the original children of the garden ... will soon be no more. That is, if the color landscape of America, is any indication of things to come.

As a result, it appears that they've made eunuchs of us ... as we do not create in our own image ... but in theirs. When Mariah Carey, Halle Berry, and Alicia Keys are held up to the world as BLACK WOMEN ... and rarely do you see a VERY DARK SKINNED BLACK WOMAN presented as such ... something sinister is well under way.

We are the original people, we boast of such, yet we don't want our children to look like it.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back