Black People : Modern Day Eunuchs

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Hello Family,

How do you make a eunuch of a person, without physically removing their genitalia?

How do you keep them from recreating their own image?

:heart:

Destee

2. uplift19

uplift19 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
  3. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,864
    Huh? Ummmm...who's that in the picture???

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No You Didn't!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :crying: *smh*

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Thank you Sister Uplift ... but i'm not really speaking about the catholic church, or celibacy ... i'm not really speaking to the literal meaning of this ... but (what seems to me) a more figurative manifestation of this ... amongst our own people.

Choosing to mate with those who will NEVER be able to produce BIG, BLACK, STRONG MEN AND WOMEN ... such as our own selves (our Ancestors) ... but instead a watered down, lightened, whitened, version of something other than our selves.

It seems that REAL BLACK PEOPLE ... the original children of the garden ... will soon be no more. That is, if the color landscape of America, is any indication of things to come.

As a result, it appears that they've made eunuchs of us ... as we do not create in our own image ... but in theirs. When Mariah Carey, Halle Berry, and Alicia Keys are held up to the world as BLACK WOMEN ... and rarely do you see a VERY DARK SKINNED BLACK WOMAN presented as such ... something sinister is well under way.

We are the original people, we boast of such, yet we don't want our children to look like it.

Destee

5. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    The making of the "spiritual/psychological" eunuch is INITIATED through violence.....through a physical breaking process. It's SUSTAINED through religious manipulation, media, and faulty socialization.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Ohhhhh Sister Queenie ... you missed a great event last night ... Sister Kola Boof was on the money! Sister Sister Sister ... you would have loved her ... and yes, i had been admiring our Ancestor's picture for some time ... but after last night ... i had to make a change!

Plus ... if fits me perfectly! :uzi:

Destee

7. uplift19

uplift19 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    I see. Well, maybe there is a connection between the religious/traditional ideas that sustain this...as Blaklioness said...

8. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    QQN Mary.....Mary, is that you? Gotdarnit! My gurl Mary is in the houuuuse!:wave:

Whats up Mae? I hope that rifle is locke and loaded!

ROTF

9. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    You attack their minds. You flood them with images of people who don't look like them. You show them a picture of themself then point out everything beautiful in the opposite person.

10. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,864
    Well, you know what kept me away last night and I was not happy about it either. There must be a reason why it wasn't meant for me to be there, but, I'm so glad Sister Boof inspired you.

As usual Sister, you have initiated a great thread and one that surely should instigate an very active discussion that hopefully, surpasses the When Black Men Sex White Women thread.

In response to your opening questions, yes, I believe that a man can be figuratively castrated as well as literally. Figuratively speaking, if you "mess with his mind", it will affect his behavior. You become what you believe. Psycho-drugs is another way to alter a man's mind and render him useless and powerless. Men who fall prey to the media such that they learn to hate themselves and others like him. Black mothers who don't uphold or represent positive role models, Black fathers who teach their sons to be weak, spineless and to stand for nothing can castrate Black men.

imho