Black People : Mobile Phone Radiation Harms DNA

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Dec 21, 2004.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Mobile Phone Radiation Harms DNA, New Study Finds
    Mon Dec 20, 2004 04:38 PM ET

http://www.reuters.co.uk/printerFriendlyPopup.jhtml?type=healthNews&storyID=7141560

The research project, which took four years and which was coordinated by the German research group Verum, studied the effect of radiation on human and animal cells in a laboratory.

After being exposed to electromagnetic fields that are typical for mobile phones, the cells showed a significant increase in single and double-strand DNA breaks. The damage could not always be repaired by the cell. DNA carries the genetic material of an organism and its different cells.

"There was remaining damage for future generation of cells," said project leader Franz Adlkofer.

This means the change had procreated. Mutated cells are seen as a possible cause of cancer.

The radiation used in the study was at levels between a Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) of between 0.3 and 2 watts per kilogram. Most phones emit radio signals at SAR levels of between 0.5 and 1 W/kg.

SAR is a measure of the rate of radio energy absorption in body tissue, and the SAR limit recommended by the International Commission of Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection is 2 W/kg.

The study also measured other harmful effects on cells.

=============

Radiation killing the brain. Making cell callers act insane. I knew the cell phone business folks have lost their minds, sending me advertising and using up my time. :bully: Then they have the nerve to say I called. I don't know anyone I need to talk with yall!

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    DELETED BY AUTHOR

3. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    I read somewhere a long time ago that they were doing studies to see if the microwaves from cell phones cook your brain.

The first time I began seeing people walking down the street holding their ears and talking to themselves I thought they were nuts.

They'll stop using cells when they stop using cigs and sitting too close to the boob tube--never

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    it's been an on going study for a long time and it was to be effective to the mind
    in a long run but PEOPLE will forever use a cell phone as long as they make them
    it will never end like T.V and RAP !

5. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    Good points everyone. I have worked with Radio and Microwave radiation. It has been down played, at our expense Cedric. Profits first. Then the government has a stake in that, because it makes money too. I think if we got rid of the Income tax system, things would change and there would be no incentive to look the other way by officials. Well they would still be making money on sales, it may not deter them.

1W is equilvalent to a DBM ( decibal per milliwatt ) of power level of 30dbm.
    Every 3 DB is double the power. In radio electronics that would send a signal about thirty miles free space, with enough signal to recover on the receive end. With your head up close.. WOW.. Blasting

That is enough at close range to end your reproductive desires.

If you didn't know we walk daily thru enough electromagnetic waves to cause cancer. Over head power lines and living below them affect the children faster and is a known fact. Soft tissue like eyes, heart, genitals, and brain are at risk.

Ever go to a dentist and he put that lead on your chest ( it drapes below to the genitals doesnt it? ) and run behind that wall. He is told not to be in the room when the ZAP is happening.

It won't happen as you all said. But we can limit the radiation by getting a speaker phone. :hearthis: HELLO HELLO.. I'm not yelling...this is my speaker phone. I have to turn up the volume.

6. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    It may not be as bad as they say. Have you ever seen a two pound RAT?

http://web.ask.com/web?q=convert+2+pounds+to+kilograms&qsrc=8

2 pounds is equal to 0.907185 kilograms

A person weighting 120 pounds is equal to over 54kg. A rat is less than 1kg, ( two pounds ) so they are being over exposed. Is the Data skewed. Possibly.

7. Velocity

Velocity Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I've suspected this for years, cell phones are like cigarettes, you don't know the results until 20 30 years of smoking. When your ear itches or the side of your head gets warm what you think that microwave signal is doing? Duuh! I always use a ear piece and check this out, the new cell phones with the Sim cards transmit every five minutes or so meaning if the phone is hanging off your belt your groin or where ever you have the phone on your body is getting slowly cooked. Think about it this way, when driving down the highway in the middle of no where but you are able to talk on your cell phone that means the cell phone you are talking on has to transmit a strong signal to reach the tower. When I'm driving I have never notice a micro wave relay tower in my sight. That means that strong micro wave signal is transmitting through your head, the phone is less than a couple inches from your brain. Also the magnetic field if you could see it is probably larger than your head. Corporate greed don't give a dayum about your health. I see this cell phone thing developing just like cigarettes. They make billions, trillion now and pay lawsuits later. Don't ignore these early warnings!!! :deal: