Brother AACOOLDRE : MMM

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, May 3, 2005.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I'm predicting there will be 5 million people at the MMM.

Will they be able to contain the black anger for 72 hours?

2. Akilah

Akilah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Scheduling Coordinator for large Health System
    Ratings:
    +36
    ummm... what's the MMM ?

3. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Million Man March...=MMM

4. Akilah

Ratings:
    +36
    They are getting ready to have ANOTHER one ??? Is this one going to be in Washington D.C. like the first one and is the N.O.I. organizing this one as well ?

5. Nisa

Ratings:
    +31
  6. Akilah

Ratings:
    +36
    Is anyone here planning to attend ???

Oh my gosh...Thank ya Nisa !!! This is wonderful !!!! They are talking about the convenant that was discussed a couple months ago on that State of the Black Union Symposium held by Tavis Smiley & Tom Joyner on which Minister Farrakan (sp) was a panelist. I would love to be there !

7. Nisa

Ratings:
    +31

You spelled his name right sister :). Yes it is wonderful! I am going to try to go as well..sheesh 10 years went by fast..

8. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    I'm glad they are continuing this. I remember the Million Man March... it was a very, very powerful moment.

9. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    This one is going to be more "inclusive" women & homosexuals are invited to attend.

10. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    The "Millions More Movement"

Hotep

Brothers and Sisters will be comemorating the 10th. aniversery of the Oct. 16,1995 Million Man March. The only National Afrikan-American Declared Holy Day. This time (10) Million Men, Women and Families are expected to attend.
    The lack of White Media coverage is proof of the fact that they want to play this Greatest Historical Event of the (21) Centery down, and make some Black People Afraid to come to Washington D.C. The Mass Awakening of the Afrikan in America is unstoppable. Every one in their Right Mind should attend this Glorious Gathering of Movers and Shakers of the Afrikan American Community. There are those among us who are willing to stand up and be counted and do what it takes to reach our objective of Freedom, Justice, Equality, Peace, Salvation and self Determination, Let yourself be included. Scholars, Theachers, Black People from All walks of life who are awake, Preachers representing all Faiths "Including Yours" will be there to let the world know what Time it is,........."Black-Unity", Do you know??
    This is what you have been waiting for, find out more about it. I am one in the Million Brothers who set the foundation for the last event of Oct. 16, 1995 in Washington D.C. and it changed my Life for Ever. Negative mind sets still exsist among our people because of the Mis-Education by the Open Enemy who wants to extend Their Time of Rule over the Afrikan in America but that time is fast aproching it's Final End as We show the world that the Sleeping Giant is no Langer Sleeping Dead.
    One thing We Must Understand is,........."G-d is with Us and the Believers will be there, October 14, 15, 16, 2005 the "Millions More Movement" will come alive in Washington D.C". Let's have the Destee Family Reunion there and Really Make History while we do it!!

To find out more go to: >http://www.millionsmoremovement.com< also see the C-Span web-cast now at >http://www.finalcall.com<

Ase`