Black Poetry : (MMIII) 2003 - The Year of Truth

**** straight

"Manufactured distractions keeping you occupied
While continuing to live the lie
As long as you comply
And you don’t question why"

like my grandmomma say you can lead a horse to the water but...

So'ja I appreciate and applaud all that you do. Please know that the masses are listening and taking notes.

One

thank you people

Baller - you know how it be man, thanks for the comment is was real

UBZO'JA - thank you for your support and grandmama ain't no fool

$RICH$ - thanks for the love

this piece is like the pieces at wrote back in late JUNE 2001, when i was trying to tell people this is the new beginning, and nobody was really feeling me, thought i was blowing hot air,now as people look back they realize i was on to something. I DON'T create my work, it comes to me, how in the hell do you think i can rhyme so symmetrically and still get a clear message, believe it's not talent it's a gift. so i'm giving you fair warning about 2003 being the year of truth and please refer to this piece time again
because it will hold up. 2 is the number of polarity (opposites)and 3 is the universal number, it leads me to believe all will be revealed. hey i don't make this stuff up, and i'm not psychic
because most so-called psychics are full of it

i've been blessed and i bring the message
and the message is listen to your heart, clear your head and start using your great human intelligence.

people i do not write poetry, this is just the way i channel my messages because ALL my pieces have an underline message
and if you can see you can understand and it you can't, pray like i did for the spirit to help you see and if you believe and had mental discipline you will see

DSS

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back