Black People Politics : Mitt Romney: I Can Relate To Black People, My Ancestors Once Owned Slaves

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by ckoolbreez, May 7, 2012.

1. ckoolbreez

ckoolbreez Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +39
  2. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    Believe it, there are so called Black people who are mormons, and everybody knows that in the book of Mormons being is written to be a curse.

3. ckoolbreez

United States
    Ratings:
    +39
    Maybe he has forgotten that this country was built on the backs of slaves that had No incentive but to live and work day after day until death. I don't call looking for peace and joy in the afterlife any incentive to work as a slave at all. Does he think we really want to go back to that?

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077
  5. ckoolbreez

United States
    Ratings:
    +39
  6. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,165
    Whites will think differently of you whether they outwardly show it or keep it deep inside (aka subliminal). They may get close and claim they feel you but on the real they (the ones trying to be all close to you) still have those deep seeded notions of blacks that occasionally show from time to time. Not saying that anyone is inherently evil but the facts are the facts and when it comes down to it if it was to the point (ultimately choose a side type of a thing because ish is about to really go down and no turning back) of us against them you better believe they (at least very close to 100%) will revoke any feelings they had towards us. To be honest everyone should know this as the human race is tribal in nature from the immediate to the extremities. The further away you are from someone's self the less they care about you and that is fact.

Yes, there are a few... very few exceptions, but I do not feel the need to write a book on small complexities that everyone should be aware of.

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Glad you enjoyed it... :toast:

Peace In,

8. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    The European alone is tribal. The African, for better or worse, can oversee 'tribe' for truth.

I.e. in traditional Africa, any starving person can expect to be fed by any household she visited, and any visitor to a city can expect to be unmolested regardless of the conditions of war. For better or worse . . ..

HTP

9. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    The link to this article didn't work for me, so I searched for it. Unfortunately, it appears that the article may be fake:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/romney/blackcommunity.asp

I.e. it's alleged that the this is a false rumor started at "Free Wood Post"

http://www.freewoodpost.com/

This site is essentially like the Onion in that it makes satirical articles.

I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news in light of fallacious accusations (of my character). Yet in our quest for African liberation I find that we must only use the truth--for the truth is already replete with weapons against Europeans and Asians.

I think that this use of "humor" reveals the European's nature and I hardly doubt that ire should be aimed at each European. But I'd encourage reluctance to anyone citing the article as evidence. (Un)Fortunately this is not a large loss as the truth already evinces European and Asian injustices.

HTP

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......If the link concerns the initial post, it works... Romney was in Alabama, supposedly:

Mitt Romney was addressing a crowd in Prattville, Alabama this past Monday when he stated:

http://www.politisite.com/2012/04/1...-black-people-my-ancestors-once-owned-slaves/

Peace In,