Black People Politics : Mitt Romney Calls On South Carolina To Remove Confederate Flag At Statehouse (UPDATED)

Black people are not the problem,whites are.

White people in general are not the problem.

I never said we are the problem, however every time I hear the N word from another African American or Black person it does not help that person, me or my kids. As a matter of fact, there are many White people that think we are weak, crazy, and brainwashed to say it is a term of endearment in the black community. Every time I hear it from another Black person, I say to myself someone that is still mentally enslaved. My fellow black people thinking that they can call me the N word is a problem!

White people in general are not the problem.
yes, they are.........
every time I hear the N word from another African American or Black person it does not help that person, me or my kids. As a matter of fact, there are many White people that think we are weak, crazy, and brainwashed to say it is a term of endearment in the black community. Every time I hear it from another Black person, I say to myself someone that is still mentally enslaved. My fellow black people thinking that they can call me the N word is a problem!
worst enemies.jpg

It does not take much to destract some people from the real issues. Maybe we should get rid of the NAACP. The flag is not our biggest problem. I agree that the flag should be removed, however I think it is a bigger issue that some many of our people call each other the N_word. Anytime somebody does something to us that is from different cultural our race we march and fight for our rights. When the problem is also our people we become silent. The N_word needs to go down with the confederate flag. Or it should be delivered to all the rappers that condone using the N_word. I think this is Obama's point. We should not be pacified with this movement to remove the confederate flag. There are bigger issues that we should be discussing.

1. Negus (Ge'ez , nəgūś IPA: [nɨguːɬ]; Amharic: nigūs?; cf. Tigrinya: ነጋሲ? negus) is a royal title in the Ethiopian Semitic languages.
    It denotes a monarch such as the Bahri Negus of the Medri Bahri in pre-1890 Eritrea and the Negus in pre-1974 Ethiopia.

yes, they are.........

View attachment 4341

History is history. If someone asks me what is more disappointing a white person using the n word or a black person.... my answer is a black person. Do you call yourself the N word or a slave? I don't. It is really sad and disappointing when our people choose ignorance on the topic of the use of the N word. Actually, I believe most African Americans do find it offensive and do not use it. The question is what side of history do you want to be on for our future. The side that tells our kids it is a term of endearment or the side of truth. I choose the truth. There needs to be more black people that stand on the side of truth, not just hatred. We do not prove anything by doing the same thing to people that we say is wrong when it is done to us. It is worst when people in your own circles treat you worst than the people they want you to believe ...collectively are the enemies.

I choose the truth..
and who determines what that is?
  1. Negus (Ge'ez , nəgūś IPA: [nɨguːɬ]; Amharic: nigūs?; cf. Tigrinya: ነጋሲ? negus) is a royal title in the Ethiopian Semitic languages.
    It denotes a monarch such as the Bahri Negus of the Medri Bahri in pre-1890 Eritrea and the Negus in pre-1974 Ethiopia.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back