Black People Politics : Mitt Romney Calls On South Carolina To Remove Confederate Flag At Statehouse (UPDATED)

I guess their is a difference, what you see as one flag one state, I see as a total movement raised to overcome racism, radical separatism and hate. Sorry too much time has gone by to remember a quote.

How is it a total movement?

It is not, but I would like for you to support your position. Who benefits from the flag being removed....and how do they benefit. Please provide some data from a ...preferably government website.

Funny how we find the death of others as no problem. What if it were you, your family your children? Have you any SELF worth? 9 lives was NOT worth the result of bringing down ONE FLAG on ONE building in ONE state. It was not worth it. Secondly who cares about some flag. I care about real action. Real purpose.

All you care about is symbolism. Symbolism is an illusion that humans fall for, for some reason. Next time you get hungry don't eat a hamburger, eat a picture of a hamburger. Maybe then you'll get what i'm saying.

Wake up PLEASE! Walmart doesn't want to sell this flag anymore. SO WHAT. It's not going to hurt their
bottom line. Get real. Walmart sells death. When these corporations stop selling death and making money
from human suffering then you'll have real progress. Smh
I thought maybe I'd see human evolution in my lifetime and all I'm seeing is regression. No it's not ALL bad
there are a lot of wonderful things in and about this world. We can do a better job of things that's all

Again I still don't know why you quoted me originally.

The smart people are getting smart, but the dumb people are getting dumber or more ignorant....or just clueless. In many cases 'Jim Crow' laws were worst than slavery. You are not a slave, but ...we will make sure you are not an equal citizen EITHER.

Let the kids grow free. The old folks have got to quit living in the past and then passing it on to the next generation killing all hope.

That philosophy is why so many brothers are ending up dead at the hands of the cops today. Obviously, it aint the past.

Freedom aint free. It must be paid for with the blood and treasure of each generation to keep it. You don't get a pass

How is it a total movement?

It is not, but I would like for you to support your position. Who benefits from the flag being removed....and how do they benefit. Please provide some data from a ...preferably government website.

It's all from the news as the Fed government, Obama said he had no Dog in this fight... and I say that's fine because it's about the people, 68% of the people after the shooting across America said the Confed. flag should come down. If any ever watch the news saw thousands of people supporting taking the flag down, white people with black in unity. People flew into Charleston to attend memorial.

NASCAR Denunciation of Confederate Flag....

National Park Service removing Confederate Flag...

Alabama Governor Orders Confederate Flag down from State building

North Charleston Police officer fired for wearing Confederate Flag.

South Carolina governor, Nikki Haley called for the Confedrate flag to come down.

There is more. It will continue to snowball. You can research further if you think this isn't a good enough example for starts.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back