Black People Politics : Mississippi councilman says throw rocks at police chasing petty crooks in Jackson

Sheriff: If Cops Are Harmed, 'I'm Going After' Councilman Who Called for Violence

Sheriff Jim Johnson of Lee County said that message is unhelpful.

Johnson said that in his 35 years of experience that he's never seen law enforcement officers being threatened the way they are now.

He said he would hold Stokes directly responsible for any attacks on himself or his officers.

"I can definitely tell you in Lee County that if any of my officers or myself are subjected to any type of harm in the way that Mr. Stokes said, not only are we going to look for the individual that did it, but I'm going after him as well." ...

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/01/...estigated-encouraging-people-throw-rocks-cops

694940094001_4685976621001_f0e8ab29-9807-4133-9c7e-40f04a8713e5.jpg

As seen on Fox and Friends

A black Mississippi councilman suggested hurling ‘rocks and bricks and bottles’ at officers

Frustrated by high-speed police chases entering Jackson, Miss., from other jurisdictions, city councilman Kenneth Stokes recently offered a controversial solution: If residents see police from outside the city pursuing criminals in their neighborhoods, he said, they should retaliate.

“Race is a factor,” Stokes said, noting that he thinks chases into Jackson have increased because the city has a majority-black city council, a black mayor and a black police chief ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...or-calling-police-officers-thugs-with-badges/

imrs.php

Jackson, Miss. Ward 3 Councilman Kenneth Stokes (City of Jackson)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back