Law Forum : Mississippi African Americans besieged by illegal searches, ACLU lawsuit says

Babe, your article reflects the 80s?.

Where do I get my data from?. Its common knowledge that governments go after Columbians and Afghanis to cut off the supply of cocaine and heroin, respectively. Law enforcement agencies do the same at street level imho.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that the law will tend to focus on the dealer of drugs as opposed to the user of drugs. The issues we face are that we are predominately located in urban areas and, it's these areas that law enforcement agencies tends to focus on as opposed to White suburbia.

Now, I've been trying to find 'prime' date that shows the numbers of users and dealers incarcerated, I gave up, sweetpea.

I have shown, to the best of my ability, that AAs are more likely to be arrested for using drugs AND for dealing drugs. Meanwhile white people are more likely to use drugs and sell them too, yet less likely to be punished for their offenses. Over and over, this is what the stats always say.

Now, the one thing, to your credit, is that AAs sell drugs on the street, while Caucasians sell drugs from their homes.

I have shown, to the best of my ability, that AAs are more likely to be arrested for using drugs AND for dealing drugs. Meanwhile white people are more likely to use drugs and sell them too, yet less likely to be punished for their offenses. Over and over, this is what the stats always say.

Now, the one thing, to your credit, is that AAs sell drugs on the street, while Caucasians sell drugs from their homes.

Fair enough, BUT, have you taken into account that working class AA's living within your inner cities are sick and tired of crack dealers and users?. I've found an article that claims inner city AA's may of inadvertently played a role in the mass incarceration of inner city AA's. I'm not saying that working class AA's ratted out, maybe they just wanted the cops to do the job they were hired to do...makes perfect sense to me.

This bring me back to my point:-

Those that are opposed to stop and search in the hood don't live in the hood, period.

http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?isbn=9780674743991

Fair enough, BUT, have you taken into account that working class AA's living within your inner cities are sick and tired of crack dealers and users?. I've found an article that claims inner city AA's may of inadvertently played a role in the mass incarceration of inner city AA's. I'm not saying that working class AA's ratted out, maybe they just wanted the cops to do the job they were hired to do...makes perfect sense to me.

This bring me back to my point:-

Those that are opposed to stop and search in the hood don't live in the hood, period.

http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?isbn=9780674743991

*smh*

I disagee, no one wants random search stop and frisk. Unless they are going to stop and frisk yt too. Wait until its your turn, then get back to me.

That's a bit harsh isn't it...now you wish police brutality pon me?.

:)
Yes that's harsh, sorry. LOL... Of course, I don't wish that on you. We are talking about the RANDOM Stop and Frisk of AAs, btw. I don't wish that on anyone.

Now, you are making my point for me. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, including you.

But, you say you support it in AA communities, right?
Are you saying you support it for everyone in our communities, except you?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back