Law Forum : Mississippi African Americans besieged by illegal searches, ACLU lawsuit says

Sorry Loverboy, I have to strongly disagree with you here. Check out the facts:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites"

http://www.naacp.org/criminal-justice-fact-sheet/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, if we must employ stop and frisk, we must do it in all neighborhoods, across the board, and we must lock white boys up at 5 times the rate of AAs, right?

Stop drinking the Kool Aid. America is filled with nothing but hypocrisy. The deck is completely stacked against AAs. There are no ifs and buts about it.

It's all about supply and demand, Libs. Young Black males supply, and young White males demand. Cops go after the supply side, not the demand side, IMHO.

Black people gotta be organized to push things forward, the world doesn't take you serious because they have these coon a*s celebrities at the forefront as your leaders, plus other mind controlled blacks going against the grain, and refusing to check themselves. Trump and his masters are ready to get this show on the road, I wonder when you people will understand the horrors they have planned for our kind? Load your guns, all the other soft sh*t I see y'all talking on the internet make me wonder if you think your freedom will be achieved without risk to yourselves, smh life ain't sweet like that my love, white people see their privilege is in jeopardy, that's why they want America to be great again

"...In 2002, blacks constituted more than 80% of the people sentenced under the federal crack cocaine laws and served substantially more time in prison for drug offenses than did whites, despite that fact that more than 2/3 of crack cocaine users in the U.S. are white or Hispanic..."

This proves my point that Black males are crack dealers, not users. The law goes after dealers and incarcerates them, conversely, the user (Whites) are sent to rehab, FACT.

Black people gotta be organized to push things forward, the world doesn't take you serious because they have these coon a*s celebrities at the forefront as your leaders, plus other mind controlled blacks going against the grain, and refusing to check themselves. Trump and his masters are ready to get this show on the road, I wonder when you people will understand the horrors they have planned for our kind? Load your guns, all the other soft sh*t I see y'all talking on the internet make me wonder if you think your freedom will be achieved without risk to yourselves, smh life ain't sweet like that my love, white people see their privilege is in jeopardy, that's why they want America to be great again

:bs:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back