Law Forum : Mississippi African Americans besieged by illegal searches, ACLU lawsuit says

Did you not read the OP? "...The nonpartisan group says the abuses have gone on for decades.."
This is a Southern hick town and they will NEVER change IMHO. One more reason for AAs to stay
up North.

No matter. You have to fight until the end. You never know where you might end up. A friend was offered a good paying job in Mississippi. He drove around to look for suitable housing to move his family into. He was stopped several times by the cops. With a what you doing here boy?!!? He was told to go look on the other side of the tracks. He didn't even go back to the work site. He went str8 back to the airport

No matter. You have to fight until the end. You never know where you might end up. A friend was offered a good paying job in Mississippi. He drove around to look for suitable housing to move his family into. He was stopped several times by the cops. With a what you doing here boy?!!? He was told to go look on the other side of the tracks. He didn't even go back to the work site. He went str8 back to the airport

I cant imagine anyone looking for a job in Madison County... that would be like looking for trouble imo. Maybe other parts of
Mississippi are ok. My ex wife was born in Macon Miss, and she told me that she grew use to the racism...hmm?

I cant imagine anyone looking for a job in Madison County... that would be like looking for trouble imo. Maybe other parts of
Mississippi are ok. My ex wife was born in Macon Miss, and she told me that she grew use to the racism...hmm?

It was the norm. Like background noise.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back