Law Forum : Mississippi African Americans besieged by illegal searches, ACLU lawsuit says

Radom frisk is nothing more than an occupational hazards to crackheads and dealers, other hazards they face are prison and death.

Maybe you would support random frisk if you lived in a crime drug infested neighbourhood?.

Yes I do support hard working, law abiding AA's that live in these neighbourhoods.

I don't support the VIEWS of AA's that blindly follow party political ideologies. My views are based on harsh realities.

Radom frisk is nothing more than an occupational hazards to crackheads and dealers, other hazards they face are prison and death.

Maybe you would support random frisk if you lived in a crime drug infested neighbourhood?.

Yes I do support hard working, law abiding AA's that live in these neighbourhoods.

I don't support the VIEWS of AA's that blindly follow party political ideologies. My views are based on harsh realities.

Random Stop and Frisk is just that RANDOM. It does not specify crack users and dealers. Nor does it require a search warrant, or just cause for search.

Stop-and-Frisk Data

upload_2017-5-14_14-49-38.png

An analysis by the NYCLU revealed that innocent New Yorkers have been subjected to police stops and street interrogations more than 5 million times since 2002, and that black and Latino communities continue to be the overwhelming target of these tactics. Nearly nine out of 10 stopped-and-frisked New Yorkers have been completely innocent, according to the NYPD's own reports:

Read more

https://www.nyclu.org/en/stop-and-frisk-data

;
Stop-and-Frisk Data

View attachment 8673

An analysis by the NYCLU revealed that innocent New Yorkers have been subjected to police stops and street interrogations more than 5 million times since 2002, and that black and Latino communities continue to be the overwhelming target of these tactics. Nearly nine out of 10 stopped-and-frisked New Yorkers have been completely innocent, according to the NYPD's own reports:

Read more

https://www.nyclu.org/en/stop-and-frisk-data

LOL!! Well dear, you live in a posh gated community where crime is practically zip and/or hidden behind closed doors. I don't hold that against you. Your family as well as yourself have paid your dues and, you all are now entitled to reap the benefits.

What ticks me off is when you look over your shoulder and figure you know what's best for the have-nots.

You are clearly towing that party political line, or should I say dragging a dead horse around, I won't laugh.

If Whites were equal in numbers/stats to Blacks being incarcerated, busted for drug offences, or stop and frisk make you feel better?. Would you then be able to sleep at night in your cosy hamlet, LOL!!.

My mom and dad were PROUD lower working class, my dad worked at Manchester docks and my mom was a seamstress. It was drummed into my brothers and sister to fend for ourselves; find solutions to the problems we face; don't come crying to us, there was no mollycoddling in our house. My sister left home when she was fourteen because she grew tired of her brothers protecting her, she venomously made it clear that we were embarrassing her, we just laughed at her LOL!!, BLESS her cotton socks.

There are no millionaires in my family like there are in yours sweetheart. My family are proud lower working class but we still wanted for nothing - if we wanted something then we would just go get it.

You are mistaken if you think some dusty arse statistics and charts will convince me that you know what's best for lower working classes living a crime, drug infested neighbourhoods. Those stats are more akin to pulling the ladder up when you're done dumping them. By leaving out a solution to the problem you are inciting violence as the only solution IMHO.

Imho, the real statistics are hidden from our view and only privy to the likes of Bush/Obama/Trump..what we're left with are some old dusty arse stats that are designed to keep the masses divided i.e., you produce some stats - I in turn scurry off to find stats that counter yours, and so the cycle continues - meanwhile the underlying problems we face go unchecked.

A common talking point about African Americans’ views on crime has been debunked

imrs.php

"...That criticism runs afoul of basic facts. The assumption that African Americans are somehow “soft” on crime is sharply at odds with new scholarship suggesting that, in fact, African Americans have long supported tougher penalties for crime..."

CrimeViews.jpg

Hey Chika, I disagree when you say "No one wants stop and frisk". The article above proves this to be false. You must agree that some of our communities are spiralling out of control, in England it's parts of London where Jamaican/African descent emulate AA's, self inflicted BS IMHO.

When our political leaders run out of solutions concerning crime they tend to introduce wide sweeping laws whereby tarring everyone with same brush.

However, seasoned criminals simply find a workaround and say feck the rest of us, its their way of flipping us one because no one gives a feck about them. So yes, I believe there is a large proportion of the AA community that
supports 'stop and frisk'. We are our own worst enemy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back