Law Forum : Mississippi African Americans besieged by illegal searches, ACLU lawsuit says

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
No matter. You have to fight until the end. You never know where you might end up. A friend was offered a good paying job in Mississippi. He drove around to look for suitable housing to move his family into. He was stopped several times by the cops. With a what you doing here boy?!!? He was told to go look on the other side of the tracks. He didn't even go back to the work site. He went str8 back to the airport

He made the exact same decision I would have made.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
You support violating persons civil rights. Stoping random people, pushing them against walls or the ground. Intentionally searching them in the most humiliating ways. Finding nothing.
You agree with police asking for proof that you live at address where you are sitting on the porch?
You support the police enter a home, without a warrens, to search for the nothing they said was at that address

Trump’s support for expanding 'stop-and-frisk' doesn't mean he's a racist, but that he is an idiot
  1. Trump supporting stop and frisk program proves he's an idiot - NY ...
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-supporting-stop-frisk-program-proves-idiot-article-1.2801577 - - Cached - Similar pages
    Sep 22, 2016 ... Trump's support for expanding 'stop-and-frisk' doesn't mean he's a .... and distress millions of innocent people, mostly blacks, in New York in ...

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
You support violating persons civil rights. Stoping random people, pushing them against walls or the ground. Intentionally searching them in the most humiliating ways. Finding nothing.
You agree with police asking for proof that you live at address where you are sitting on the porch?
You support the police enter a home, without a warrens, to search for the nothing they said was at that address

Trump’s support for expanding 'stop-and-frisk' doesn't mean he's a racist, but that he is an idiot
  1. Trump supporting stop and frisk program proves he's an idiot - NY ...
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-supporting-stop-frisk-program-proves-idiot-article-1.2801577 - - Cached - Similar pages
    Sep 22, 2016 ... Trump's support for expanding 'stop-and-frisk' doesn't mean he's a .... and distress millions of innocent people, mostly blacks, in New York in ...

When only black people are stopped and frisked it is racist

Reactions: IFE

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
I think the article is saying we've already established he's racist, now look at the idiot.

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
Those that are opposed to stop and search in the hood don't live in the hood, period.
Sorry Loverboy, I have to strongly disagree with you here. Check out the facts:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites"

http://www.naacp.org/criminal-justice-fact-sheet/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, if we must employ stop and frisk, we must do it in all neighborhoods, across the board, and we must lock white boys up at 5 times the rate of AAs, right?

Stop drinking the Kool Aid. America is filled with nothing but hypocrisy. The deck is completely stacked against AAs. There are no ifs and buts about it.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: