Black People : Missing Malaysian Plane

that's almost cruel Brother James ... sleep'n wit da fishes ... oh gosh ... :shame:

:heart:

Destee
Isn't that the expression the Mafia gangsters made famous, by dumping their victims in the river? See the influence of that ****T.V.? :( And yes Destee, you're right, it is cruel, and UnAfrikan! :mad:
That's how 16 year old murder victim Phyllcia Barnes' body was disposed of. Her family couldn't even give her a decent funeral!!! I'll bet her killer watched those Mafia gangster movies to.

this situation really does take "fear of flying" to another level

gosh ... i suspect that most folk don't think this can happen in the usa ... but iono ... this is krazee

then again ... nobody expected the 9/11 hijacking either ... except those involved

and there are speculations that the us govt was in on that ... so ... who knows what can happen

krazee daze

Love You!

:heart:

Destee
This is why I have little respect for the conspiracy theorists! :mad: All they do is give our people the impression that our enemies control EVERYTHING that happens! :( Over estimating the enemy is just as bad as under estimating the enemy. ;) The former paralyzes the people with fear, and reinforces the myth of white superiority. :( Some of the so-called conscious minds just sit around and look for the covert conspiracies , when just like Dr. Amos N. Wilson said, it's the OVERT conspiracies that are killing us!!! Dr. Wilson suggested that we stop trying to see everything with the third eye, and start using the two we have in our head! :D

Last edited:
Cui bono?

I Was told that there were 20 microchip engineers on that plane, that worked for a company called, "freescale"
in texas. A semiconducter company in austin, texas. Texas instruments is there competitor.
There was an executive from ibm name phillip wood on that plane as well.
What's your news source? :confused:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back