Black People : Missing Malaysian Plane

I'm at the Johns Hopkins University Library. I was downstairs, I didn't realize how far down until just now when I walked back up! ;) Must have been two floors down. Maybe that was the problem. Before you changed formats I had problems over here, even upstairs on the ground floor. Did you notice where my two blue emotes posted, in my response to your text. I notice this only happens when I attempt to talk about certain things. Things of a political nature, especially if it's international in scope. :) They seem to be working fine now though. Hold off on calling the conspiracy theorists, don't wanta sound any false alarms! Plus they spook me sometimes! :( Have me running from my own shadow and stuff. :D

Great ... i'm glad it's working for you ... at least sometimes.

Hmmmm ... you're not walk'n around there with a plane in your pocket ... are you? ... :)

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back