Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Did i miss the thread on the missing Malaysian plane?

Why yall aint talk'n 'bout that?

It's kinda scarey to me ... whole plane fulla folk ... just up and go missing ... :look:

What yall think happened ... have they found it yet?

:heart:

Destee

:cool::confused:
Did i miss the thread on the missing Malaysian plane?

Why yall aint talk'n 'bout that?

It's kinda scarey to me ... whole plane fulla folk ... just up and go missing ... :look:

What yall think happened ... have they found it yet?

Destee
Nope! It hasn't been found yet. I don't think it'll be found in our lifetime. Maybe in the future with more advanced tech.. Until then I suspect it will just be added to the list of unsolved mysteries.
P.S. Want me to bring u some chicken soup!

awwww .... aren't you so sweet ... :love: ... this is a much better way to get my attention ... :wink:

wow @ not in our lifetime ... dang ... what do you think happened???

this is such a great conspiracy theorist moment ... i'm surprised no one has even mentioned it!

i don't think i've heard any groups taking ownership / responsibility for it either

kinda weird to me ... :thinking:

the chicken soup sounds nice Brother sekou kasimu ... i wish ... :) ... thanks for the warm and cozy thot ... :love:

much much love and peace

Destee

awwww .... aren't you so sweet ... :love: ... this is a much better way to get my attention ... :wink:

wow @ not in our lifetime ... dang ... what do you think happened???

this is such a great conspiracy theorist moment ... i'm surprised no one has even mentioned it!

i don't think i've heard any groups taking ownership / responsibility for it either

kinda weird to me ... :thinking:

the chicken soup sounds nice Brother sekou kasimu ... i wish ... :) ... thanks for the warm and cozy thot ... :love:

much much love and peace

Destee

I heard on the radio this morning that the two pilots' homes were searched, and some type of flight whatchamacallit was found in one of the homes. Had you heard any of this? I suspect no one has mentioned it because this requires some deep, and prolonged THINKING! Smile

I heard on the radio this morning that the two pilots' homes were searched, and some type of flight whatchamacallit was found in one of the homes. Had you heard any of this?

I hadn't heard that ... but i did hear they were focusing on the crew and passengers ... but what crew or passenger would agree to die in the process? ... well ... there are those i guess ... but gosh ... no political statements have been made about it yet ... you know ... like ... free our people or more planes will come up missing ... ya know?

The news these days makes for the best drama ... :news:

Thanks for getting us back on topic too ... :love:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back