Black People : Missing Girl in Aruba; Racial Tension

Do you know how many Black women are missing, too many to count. You are so right, she could have drowned for all we know. The posse is out looking for Black men to lynch for this white womaaaaaan.

The good news is that maybe if they don't come to Aruba, the Blacks and the Native peoples can take their island back from the white maaaan. Wishful thinking.

Look at what the white maaaan is doing in Hundoras, taking the land away from the Garifina (Africans/Native people) for tourism.

http://www.boston.com/news/world/la..._tourism_latest_menace_for_honduran_garifuna/

We should not want their nasty behinds around our Black people in the first place. God don't like ugly. They bring their gay, drunk, diabolical selves all over the world with their stinking tourism.

This is a good thing for Aruba, believe it or not, perhaps our folks will have to learn how to reinvent themselves. They certainly got a taste of white supremacy and racism in its ugliest form. Welcome to sick ways of amerikkka Aruba!! :gas:

Ralfa'il said:
KingPin

What does it matter to YOU one way or the other?

If I said her father rented her out as a $5 hooker every weekend, why would you be so concerned.....unless maintaining the integrity of white women is more important than the truth.

I don't believe in condemning a person based on race. You seem to not have that problem. Destee also asked where you recieved your devine information. You chose to ignor that question and not back up your statement with any valid proof, why is that, do you not have any?? Did you just make it up to make yourself seem like your in the "know", does it make you feel important to slam someone based solely on race for if you do you are no better than the people you put down....

pdiane said:
. The posse is out looking for Black men to lynch for this white womaaaaaan.

The good news is that maybe if they don't come to Aruba, the Blacks and the Native peoples can take their island back from the white maaaan. Wishful thinking.
We should not want their nasty behinds around our Black people in the first place. God don't like ugly. They bring their gay, drunk, diabolical selves all over the world with their stinking tourism.

There was an update on the story in my paper today. Stating that there have been 3 more arrests made 1 white Dutch man and 2 of Indian decent.

I don't see how this is racial given the make up of the country and the judicial system which is based on Dutch law. They can arrest anyone for suspicion and held for 116 days. Unlike here in the US where they can only be held for suspicion for 24 hours. The two black men haven't been formally charged with anything either.

Aruba is different from the other Carribean islands which are predominantly black. There is no "taking back the Island" since people have intermarried and now 80% of the people are mixed white/indian.

Kingpin

I don't believe in condemning a person based on race. You seem to not have that problem. Destee also asked where you recieved your devine information. You chose to ignor that question and not back up your statement with any valid proof, why is that, do you not have any?? Did you just make it up to make yourself seem like your in the "know", does it make you feel important to slam someone based solely on race for if you do you are no better than the people you put down....
Fool do you know you're on a BLACK SITE???

Hell yes I'm judging people on race because white people have a habit of overreacting and making a big fuss when one of their own come up missing but could care less about us.

You accuse me of avoiding Destee's question when I answered it so obviously you're either blind or can't read so I'll ask you again in bigger bolder letters:

So what if I said Elizabeth Smart was sold by her father to be a lunatic's wife, what has that got to do with YOU?

Did you hear something different?

Are you the family spokesperson?

Ledda started this thread to discuss the recent case in Aruba anyway, not to discuss the antics of some crazy family in Utah.....

Ralfa'il Ledda started this thread to discuss the recent case in Aruba anyway said:
Rafa'il your the one who brought up the Utah case and then made a statement without posting any link to back up your statement. If your going to do that then you shouldn't be surprised and get all huffy when Destee and Kingpin ask where you saw the info.

If you have a link post it and end all the speculation.

*and now back to Aruba*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back