Black People : Missing Girl in Aruba; Racial Tension

Ralfa'il said:

Destee

The media eventually dribbled it out months after the case was "solved".

They didn't want to tarnish the image of Mormonism by resurrecting the issues of polygamy, incest, and arranged marriage so they kept it on the DL and just focused on her being safely returned.

I suspected it all along, and Elizabeth all of a sudden getting amnesia and not remembering how she was "abducted" just confirmed my suspicions that she was sold by her father to this lunatic.

You have got to be kidding!! I would like to see the sight where the media leaked this info. Also what did he sell his daughter for, a pack of smokes and some handyman work. For heavens sake the man didnt even have a job except for the one her father gave him and he repaid him by kidnapping his daughter and doing god only knows what.

You are very good at making blanket statements with no factual information to back up your statements!!!!!

Dont you think her "amnesia" was to protect herself from having to explain to every sick perverted person out there how this evil vile person sexually assaulted her repeatedly. Or perhaps you would have liked to have heard about that since she is only a "skanky white girl" and not worth being thought of as a human being!!!

SICK!!!!!!!!!!

There is a lot of speculation with this case, and little to no facts. The two men in jail for suspicion of murdering this girl supposedly were last seen walking away with her. Both have a history of picking up women for sex, or begging for cigarettes. Since this young lady probably would have had cigarettes in her purse, and wasn't giving these men directions. They only thing that logically be assumed is that she left to have a threesome with them. As much as the media would like to portray otherwise (promotion the pure values of this blonde haired, blue eyed white woman): Single women going to these Caribbean Islands and getting turn out by the exotic looking, shiny black bucks is part of the typical experience. It can be safe to assume that these men twisted her out, it is not a logical assumption that they killed her.

Like most Carribean Islands, tourism is Aruba's primary source of income. The island's entire economy revolves around tourism in some way. No one in their right mind would harm a tourist...that would be suicidal. The truth is an unsupervised 18 year old could find numerous ways to get into trouble: This young lady could have gone for a swim and drowned...could have been attacked by a shark...could have fallen off a cliff. No one really knows what happened to her, and can't say for certain until/unless her body is found. The quick arrest of these men is simply damage control by the authorities of Aruba (no doubt under pressure from the Dutch). They want to Island to still be considered a safe tourist spot. Thus they will find the culprits even if they aren't guilty. No doubt new travel brochures will assure people: "Come to Aruba, unlike other Caribbean Islands, here our local black studs don't twist your white wives & daughters insides out"!

Kingpin said:
You have got to be kidding!! I would like to see the sight where the media leaked this info. Also what did he sell his daughter for, a pack of smokes and some handyman work. For heavens sake the man didnt even have a job except for the one her father gave him and he repaid him by kidnapping his daughter and doing god only knows what.

You are very good at making blanket statements with no factual information to back up your statements!!!!!

Dont you think her "amnesia" was to protect herself from having to explain to every sick perverted person out there how this evil vile person sexually assaulted her repeatedly. Or perhaps you would have liked to have heard about that since she is only a "skanky white girl" and not worth being thought of as a human being!!!
SICK!!!!!!!!!!

Can you explain why this girl never tried to escape all the way up to the last minute? I'm not saying I agree with him about her being sold, but I wouldn't be surprised if she went of her own free will.

That's my "BIG" opinion.

bigtown said:
Can you explain why this girl never tried to escape all the way up to the last minute? I'm not saying I agree with him about her being sold, but I wouldn't be surprised if she went of her own free will.

That's my "BIG" opinion.

I'm not an expert on Mormons by any streatch of the imagination, but here's my reasoning on the subject. The Mormon religion seems to be fairly male dominated. The girl was only 13 yrs old and being raised in that religion would explain why she listened to him and was easily controlled.

The man in question is a drifter with no work, why would her father want to sell her to a man like that?? Every picture of the family showes them to be pretty well off financially, so it doesn't make sense to me at all.

KingPin

What does it matter to YOU one way or the other?

If I said her father rented her out as a $5 hooker every weekend, why would you be so concerned.....unless maintaining the integrity of white women is more important than the truth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back