Black People : Missing Family in New Orleans

I don't have a friend or a family member in new Orlean but just for the sake of our brothers and sisters,i take time to pray for them!Wish the government will find a solution;the survivors of Katrina need home,job...they depend on us!In CNN,they give some sites where we can give help to the others!!!I think itz better for them that we do something because shed tears without anything else will help no one

Family,

You won't believe this, my friend Darlyn Alexsis that I lifted yesterday is safe and sound. She and her entire family. God is a wonderous God. I got a call today in my office from a guy in Houston, TX who said he had just interviewed her for a job and she gave my name and number as a reference. I cried and told the guy he was God sent. He probably thought I was nuts and maybe thought twice about getting a reference from me, but said right away she is safe and so is her family. Gods grace is amazing

Remby

Ohhhhhhhhhh Family ... i'm sorry i have not responded !!!

i spoke to our Brother ClarKint over the weekend !!! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

he and his entire Family are fine !

he is in the New Orleans area providing shelter to several different families, including his own!

he is okay !!! :toast:

thank you all for your concern !!!

hopefully he will be back online and with us soon !

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back