Black People : Missing Avators

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
How come I don't see avatars inside of threads? I see the avatar of the person who started the thread on the thread list but when I go inside the thread I see a blank square where the avatar should be but no avatars.

Sister River ... WELCOME HOME ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

We were worried about you! So glad you've made it back !!!! :grouphug:

I can see the avatars within the threads, for each post.

I've included an image of your post above, that shows your avatar to me.

Let me know if you see something different than this image, or if i'm not understanding properly.

river.png

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

How come I don't see avatars inside of threads? I see the avatar of the person who started the thread on the thread list but when I go inside the thread I see a blank square where the avatar should be but no avatars.
if one dares to take a course other than the proscribed, one sometimes encounters "turbulence" ... or "Freedom".

with colors turned off, or set to "use my colors", the avatars do NOT show up. when allowing the site to set it's own colors, the avatars are there.

"massa say; me no see if no do as massa say"

if one dares to take a course other than the proscribed, one sometimes encounters "turbulence" ... or "Freedom".

with colors turned off, or set to "use my colors", the avatars do NOT show up. when allowing the site to set it's own colors, the avatars are there.

i do good to get it working rite even one way, let alone all the possible ways one can think to employ

next time you talk to massa ... tell 'em i need some help up in here ... let's see what he say 'bout that

since you pass'n on his messages

:heart:

Destee

BINGO

That is the exact problem. I disallow the sites colors to make the screen easier for me to read. Since the avatars are not acatually on the page anymore but used as table background they are not visible to me unless I allow the site colors, but that will make the rest of the site difficult to read for I see best with a black background and white letters.

You know, this reminds me of the world famous mystery of the missing pillows. It was called the pillow case.

Hey sista Destee, had a looooong vacation on the east coast with no access to a computer. Glad to be back. You know this Match will be my eighth year at destee.com. Yalza!

Love you too.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back