Black Women : "Miss lady' Is now, "Mrs Lady" - Her Cyber Bridal shower

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by blkbutterfly41, Nov 21, 2009.

1. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    Ok, My Sisters. ( And brothers ) Miss lady shared her good news. She is now, Mrs Lady................

I feel blessed, that she can share such an personal richness amongst us.
    So all sisters, and brothers divorced , single , married, once , twice , whatever...............

Give Mrs Lady some POSITIVE advice that will help her substain and keep her marriage union safe , protected and/or just share some love.................

What greater Gift from us to her.

My gift is as follows...................

The same work, effort, preparation, dedication that we put in our careers , put in your partner and family. Over time it pays off . True partners grow together. Keep God at the head.

Congratulations My baby sister !!!! :SuN030::em2300::toast:

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister BlkButterfly41 ... bless your sweet heart ... it's real nice to want to congratulate our Dear Darling Sister Miss Lady ... but starting threads that make the Member the topic, are discouraged (it's better to make the topic general, like how to save marriages in general, and not surrounding Sister Miss Lady's life) ... plus ... i think you're reading a lot into Sister Miss Lady's name change request, as she didn't really say any of what you're suggesting above ... all she did say is she wanted to change her name and send a pic from her cell phone ... :look:

While it's somewhat of a reasonable guess, that she's gotten married or something, it is a guess.

Let's let her actually say it ... before planning the party and stuff ... ya know?

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

3. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Daggggggggggggggg, I gotta read the rules !! My bad !!

You can delete. I don't know how. And I certainly don't want to draw attention where as she may not welcome it.

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Congratulations to our Sister,

and I know her husband has folks puzzled because it is rare to see a brother with a smile and a look of bliss on thier face every day.
    Cause the man who is blessed with the joy of making such a beautiful and wise and awake sister happy for the rest of his life is truly living Heaven on earth!

Infinite Heath and Prosperity to the Happy Bride and her family

Hotep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Well, see now, I had my well-wishes all ready; but, now, I'm confused. (lol)

I hope she'll come back and tell us!

So, Is she IS or is she AINT? :?:
    lol