Haiti : Miss Haiti 2010

Is it much different than pushing Halle Berry as THE standard for 'black' beauty? As a reminder, in an age where white/light supremacy is still trying to desperately hang on, this isn't at all shocking. Plus, did I understand correctly---the woman is Dominican? Who were the panel of judges? It's not shocking, but it's still fairly brazen to put the open face of the enemy in a position like that.

CHECK THE NEW MISS HAITI 2010 . . . SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL GIRL . . . BUT IT JUST SEEMS ODD FOR A WOMAN SO LIGHT TO BE THE SYMBOL OF BEAUTY FOR HAITI!! (DO YOU AGREE)

http://mediatakeout.com/41016/check..._symbol_of_beauty_for_haiti_do_you_agree.html

@Cherryblossom i think they bleached her skin to make her appear even more lighter ..if you look at some of her pictures on-line she looks like a light skinned black woman ..but pageant pictures she appears as if she could be Spanish...and I'm in agreement with this Haitian blogger on media takeout:

The problem with this Miss Haiti 2010 is that she won a competition where there wasn't a competition. These girls were called in for a casting call. At the end of the casting call they announced Madame Bertin as the 2010 Miss Haiti universe. There was no promo nor press for this event. Nobody in Haiti even knew this thing was taking place. There are plenty of blacks, marabou, mulatta and white Haitians living in Haiti that would have easily smoked this chick. What also comes as a coincidence is that her family that resides in the Dominican Republic knows the pageant woman that runs the thing who happens to be Dominican. Basically they put on a fake competition. The woman was an opportunist who saw Haiti as a good investment. Now this chick is going to stroll into Miss Universe competition and probably get the pity vote. That's Haiti for you!

Don't forget her handlers are from DR so it would be a HUGE boost to their image and business if she wins miss universe... the fact the she won Miss Haiti and is going on to Ms Universe is a huge deal for the people backing her....

Is it only me or do others think its really retarded for women to parade around in bikinis and high heels... and have others judge them on how beautiful they are? i mean this woman is lawyer and she is supposed to be an activist... not to mention her family is well educated:geek:

I put this in the same category as the ''women's lingerie NFL team'':10500:

#13 Has an absolutely beautiful smile, figure, and all around beauty, and should've won easily. All of our dark-skin sisters are beautiful and anyone could've won.

Just goes to show, there is still some unconscious poison inside our communities, thats keeping white supremacy on life support :sick:

The plug is being pulled, yet "Negroes" in the 21st Century, keep plugging it back in.

She doesn't look any lighter than those pictures of ''black women' you used to put up before i said something.......besides this more of a political issue..and i see her no different than when Vanessa Williams was chosen as the First black woman crowned Miss American...they are the same complexion and Vanessa has blue eyes..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back