Miss Destee Question If May

YuhannaEl21 said:
LoLoL <> Yes

Brother Issa ... i'm going to remove the ban as i said i would.

The fact that you included the "LoLoL" in your response does concern me. This is not a joke. You have been banned, allowed to join again and continue discussing this, with me taking my time to try to help explain it all to you ... everyone does not get this consideration ... and then you "LoLoL" in your response.

I hope you aren't taking this all as a joke.

I am expecting you to abide by what you've agreed to.

If you don't, you will be banned again, permanently, with no further discussion.

Welcome Back Brother Issa.

:heart:

Destee

Miss Destee

Destee said:
Brother Issa ... i'm going to remove the ban as i said i would.

The fact that you included the "LoLoL" in your response does concern me. This is not a joke. You have been banned, allowed to join again and continue discussing this, with me taking my time to try to help explain it all to you ... everyone does not get this consideration ... and then you "LoLoL" in your response.

I hope you aren't taking this all as a joke.

I am expecting you to abide by what you've agreed to.

If you don't, you will be banned again, permanently, with no further discussion.

Welcome Back Brother Issa.

Destee

First Let Me Say This I'am A Man Of My Word , I Don't Say Things I Don't Mean This Is From The Door . I Don't Wear Two Face Nor Two Hat's . I Wasn't Laughing At You . Really . I Was Laughing Because You Said The Above Like You Were Thinking I Was Trying To Side Step What You Were Saying That All .

YuhannaEl21 said:
First Let Me Say This I'am A Man Of My Word , I Don't Say Things I Don't Mean This Is From The Door . I Don't Wear Two Face Nor Two Hat's . I Wasn't Laughing At You . Really . I Was Laughing Because You Said The Above Like You Were Thinking I Was Trying To Side Step What You Were Saying That All .

Thank you Brother Issa for helping me better understand what you meant.

You are an honorable man and it is a blessing to have you a part of this community.

I hope you'll be with us forever! :love:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back