Miss Destee Question If May

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by YuhannaEl21, Jul 9, 2005.

1. YuhannaEl21

YuhannaEl21 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Why Was I Banned For Nothing . Everyone Here Know < infor & Sam & Sek > Don't Get Along . I Don't Even Talk To These Guy's . I Don't Even Ask Them Question Nor Do I Answer Their Poster . Now I Ask A Question On A Post And
    < infor Ask A Question Knowing I Don't Speak To Him And < sek&sam > The First Two Times I Didn't Answer Him , Now Mind You < sek& sam > Egg Him On . < NoWay james Didn't See This Happen Ok . So The 3rd Time <Infor> Ask Be The Same Question. So I Told Him I Had No Interest In His Though Or His Answer To My Post Nor His Dr . York Games . For Some Reason < sek & sam & infor > Feel By Bring Up Dr.York Names It Bother Me LOLOLOLOL ..This Is Really Funny . < sek & sam> Want To Dominate The Spiritual Forum And They Use < infor > To Help Keep People In Line . The Reason I Say This Is I Have Talk To < infor > Before And He Took < sek& sam > Side .. This Was Not To Long After He Became A Moderator . By Me Knowing Who Side < Infor>Was On I Stop Talking To Him Also . This Is Why I Didn't Answer Him When He As A Question About My Post . Now james Step To Me Saying I'm LQQKing Fight . Now I Know james See What Going Ok But He Say To Me I'm LQQking For A Fight . Wrong . Knowing This Was Going To Get Out Of Hand I Ask Him To Ask < sek&sam&infor> To Leave Me Along And I Wont Have Nothing To Say To Them . Now I Only Ask Him To Tell < sek.infor.sam> NO ONE ELSE OverStand . I Have No Problem Anyone Else Here . james Tell Me That I Had To Become A Member In Order For Me To Block These Guy Hummmmmmm Now james Was Appointed To Keep The Peace . Yes . But When I Ask Him To Talk To These Guys He Tells Me I Have To Become A Member To Block These Guy . Now Correct Me If I'm Wrong Here . I Have To Be A Pay Member To Protect Myself From People Who Are Bothering Me . Isn't That Call Paying Portection From The Bully ? Now Miss Destee You Once Said If I Had Any Problem I Could Come To You Yes ? Well I Told james If Him Couldn't Fix The Problem I Would Come To You . Now I Have Been Banned For Nothing . I'm Not The One To Cry And Question Moderator When I Have Done SomeThing Wrong Here, Like sam Did When He Question james When He Came Back . This Can Be Seen On The Post james Written < Why Fight > And sam Still Here . But Yet james Says I Have No Respect For Moderator . Right One Moderator On The Side Of < sam & sek > The Other Can't Judge Fair-ly
    Miss Destee Can You Explain This To Me . Nomally I Would Say AnyThing But This Time I Have Done Nothing .

2. YuhannaEl21

Ratings:
    +0
    lololololol

The Above Post Is From Me IssaEl21 lololololololol

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Issa ... it seems that you are holding some grudges that are hindering your interactions here.

You and i have talked and you know that i'm not going to let anyone mistreat you.

The Moderators ... including Brother Info-Moetry and Brother James ... are not against you. Please stop saying and thinking that.

You keep saying that Brother Info sided with others, against you. I don't know what that is about, but i believe it may simply be that he agreed more with their opinion/position in a particular discussion, than he did with yours. That does not mean he has sided with them, against you.

Men don't come any better than Brother Info-Moetry, and it's quite disrespectful of you, to continue disparaging his sincere committment to maintaining the peace in this community. He would never mistreat you. It upsets me that you say these things.

Brother Issa ... you have to quit giving folk names. I don't know what that's about, but everyone who joins, chooses the name they want to be referred to ... and you can't call them anything other than that. It's against our rules for you to do this.

Brother Issa ... you know i love you and want you with us ... but not at any cost.

Moderators don't get paid for the work they do here, and i will not require them to go back and forth with any Member. You have to respect what they ask you to do, or you can't stay here.

As far as Brothers Sekhemu and SAMURAI are concerned, i would encourage you to continue to ignore their posts, while at the same time, keep from referring to them in your posts. Don't call their names, and i'm hoping they won't call yours.

Brother Issa ... tell me ... where do we go from here?

Can you respect the Moderators and leave the past in the past, moving forward from this point on?

:heart:

Destee

4. YuhannaEl21

Ratings:
    +0
    Miss Destee

First I Think Your Missing My Point Here . Why I Would I Just Go And Dis-respect < infor or james > And I Just Got Back That doesn't Make Sent . These Guy's Are Covering For Each Other . And Everyone Here Know It . One Thing Is ForSure I'm Not A Lairrr . Children Lie When They Try To Cover Up There Wrong Doing > I'm Man Enough To Accept My Punishment When I Have Done SomeThing Wrong . Like Before But This Time I Have Don't Nothing Wrong . I Don't Know If You Are Just Going By The Words If These Guy's . BEcause If You Read My Post And james . You Would Have Know I Didn't Start This , All I Said To < infor Was To Step Off And Leave Me Alone , And I ASK james To Talk To Them And He Told Me To Become A Member And I'll Be Able To Block These Guy's . Meaning I Have To Pay To Block These Guy From Bothering Me . So This Is Justice < Right > ??? And When I Told Him I Was Going To Talk You He Took It Personal . And Banned Me LOLOLOL . I Though He Was Made Moderator To Keep The Peace Not To Take Side. Now Wouldn't It Be Better If He Said TO ALL INVOLVE This Not Going To Happen On My Watch , And If It Doesn't Stop Banned The One Involve No Matter Who There Are . And Not Take Side . LIKE YOU DID ??? You Speak Of Me Having A
    Grudge You Have To Be Kidding Me Here . I Have Dis-Agree With Others Here And Never Held A Grudges . This Something Made Up. All I Ask Is To Be Treaty Fair-ly . And I'll Give You Word I Wont Speak To < infor , sek , sam Nor james , And If Any Trouble Arise I'll Come And Let You Deal With It .Ok
    ThankYou .

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Issa ... Bless Your Sweet Darling Heart ... I Love You !!! :love:

Brother Issa ... i'm going to try and respond to each of your comments, okay?

Bear with me ...

Brother Issa ... perhaps i have missed your point. If after reading all of my responses below, you still feel that i have missed your point, please tell me again, okay?

Brother Issa ... it is disrespectful, in my opinion, for you to disparage Brother Info-Moetry's sincerity regarding his responsibilities as a Moderator. To do the same to Brother James is equally as disrespectful, in my opinion. You have said on many occasions, including in this very thread, that one or both of them are "taking sides," rather than objectively doing what is required of them as Moderators. That is not true. You say these things without ever pointing to one incident where you can show that either of them allowed others to break the rules, but did not let you.

Moderators are Members too. They are allowed to have and share their own opinion and positions within these discussions. I hope it isn't this that you're confusing with "siding with another" when you speak of their responsibilities as a Moderator.

When it comes to Moderating, no matter their opinion or any Member's opinion, the rules apply the same.

Perhaps i'm not understanding what you mean, when you say, he "sided with another."

Please give me a link to the thread / post / example of when they "sided with another," because without such proof, these accusations are disrespectful.

Brother Issa ... who said you are a liar?

Brother Issa ... you're right, you take your punishment well. I was glad to see you return and not come in with any little side jabs, and under the breath comments, letting us know you did not appreciate the way we manage. You are absolutely right, thank you.

But Brother ... being able to take the punishment is only half of it. We are not willing to continue to give punishment, over and over again, to the same Members, no matter how good one may be at receiving it. It's too much work for us.

Yes, you took the punishment fine, came back, and now you're in the midst of drama again. As far as i'm concerned, i don't care about the details. I don't care what it's about. I don't care who started it. I don't care about any of that. I just don't care. I don't want it. I'm tired of it, and the fact that it is here, is enough for me to make it be gone.

You say that you did not start this, please show me where it got started. Give me a link to that thread / post, so i can see who started it.

Brother Info-Moetry works here! Not only does he work here, but he is a Member here too! He is free to post, respond, inquire, about anything that he sees here, as any Member can. But in addition to that, he is a Moderator. You can't be telling him to "Step Off." You can say goodbye, i'm leaving, because i don't want you talking / posting to me. But you can't tell the Brother to "Step Off" and expect to remain here. Really, you shouldn't be telling any Member that, as all of us are welcome to "Step On" any discussion found here. Now you can ignore comments if you'd like (hopefully not from Moderators) but you can't be tell'n folk to "Step Off." That's just wrong.

Brother James suggested that you become a Premium Member so that you can take advantage of the IGNORE feature. He was trying to show you a way to be able to actually not see the posts of those you choose to ignore. He was offering this as a solution to the problem. He wasn't saying that in order to stay here you must pay. You have never paid and you've been here for as long as you have. Paying is not required to be here. You know that. Brother James was not trying to attack you or take sides ... just giving you additional options ... like any great Moderator would.

Brother Issa ... who did you want Brother James to talk to? What was he suppose to talk to them about? What has happened since you returned?

Brother Issa ... okay, i stand corrected on the grudges comment. My bad.

Brother Issa ... i love you !!!! :love:

It is so nice to be wanted, to be the person that you'd rather go to, to be the one that you feel you can trust and get treated fairly. I am honored. But Brother Issa, you can feel the very same way about all of the Moderators, not just me. I would not have them as Moderators, if i felt for one minute, that they'd not be fair and treat every Member properly. I really consider them an extension of myself, when it comes to the management of this community, and they do speak for me in that capacity.

The reason the community has Moderators, is because i can't be the only one that responds to every issue that comes up. We have thousands of Members and only one of me. If every Member only wanted to talk to Destee, oh my gosh, i'd be krazier than i already am! You don't want that Brother Issa! So it's a blessing that we have Moderators, willing to stand in the gap, allowing me to do other things, while they do all the hard work! :)

So please, get accustomed to the Moderators. Give them a chance to respond to your concerns. I know they're not me, but they will be fair, i promise! And if ever you have a situation, where they are not being fair, as it relates to the rules in this community, please come to me! Email me ... [email protected] ... giving me a link to the thread ... and i will be on them!

Okay Brother Issa ... i think i got your point, but if i missed it, let me know.

Looking forward to any more dialogue this may require.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

6. YuhannaEl21

Ratings:
    +0
    To Miss Destee

Here Are The Two Threads <Click here: Black People - Question For Orthodox Sunni Muslims <>Click here: Black People - why fight? < Miss Destee > It Will Take ForEver To Go Back And Re-Search 7 OR 8 MONTHS Of Post And These Guys Know This lololololol.. All I Have Is My Words . If You Chose To Take Their Over Mind . It's Cool

Miss Destee You Say You Faith In < infor & james > They Both Know Your To Busy Doing Thing To Build Up The Forum To Pay Attention To What Going On Here. So They Use It To There Advantage . Like I Said I Try To Talk <infor>When He First Began Moderator . And He Took Side If < sek&sam> So I Knew He Wasn't To Be Trusted . So I Step Away From Him . I Even try To Step Away From < sek&sam> . Now < jame > I Ask Him Would He Be Able To Judge Fairly , Being He Was The Moderator And Was Here To Keep The Peace
    And HE Said Yes . But That Was Out Right Lie . You Know When A Man Can't Keep His Word , That Say Alot About Him . You Know What Really Funny Here . I Must Really Be A Big Threat , When It Take Four Guy To Jack One Guy lolololol Owell Don't Know If I Should Be Honor Or Not lololololol
    Miss Destee I Do Have A Question Ok
    How Long Am I Banned ???????

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Issa ... you mean to tell me that all of this is about some 7 or 8 month old stuff? Why are you still back there? Can you join us in today, please? What has happened today?

Brother Issa ... yes, i have much faith, confidence, in all of my Moderators. If you don't have any faith or confidence in them, you should not come here ... because you must respect them, as you would respect me. To say that you don't trust them, you're essentially saying that you don't trust me, because i choose them.

You have called Brother James a liar, while screaming that you are not one, yet you are lying right now, because he has lied about nothing.

You are no big threat to us Brother Issa. You are our Brother. We want you here. That's why i'm going this extra distance with and for you. I am hoping you will appreciate, acknowledge, and respond to it properly.

Brother Issa ...

1. You must stop calling folk other than what they've registered as.

2. You must respect the Moderators. Stop calling them liars and accusing them of being unfair (without evidence).

3. You must stop referencing Brothers Sekhemu and SAMURAI, if they have not referenced you.

4. You must leave all that 7 and 8 month old stuff where it is.

If you can agree to the above Brother Issa, i will remove your ban immediately.

If you cannot, it will remain forever.

It's your choice, let me know.

Destee

8. YuhannaEl21

Ratings:
    +0
    Miss Destee

When You Ask For The Threads I Though You Were Speaking All The Thread Thats Why I Said It Would Take ForEver To Re-Search Them Not To Bring Up The Pass, So That Why I Only Gave The Last Two . Miss Destee Not To Have The Last Word Nor To Bore You , I Have No Problem Following Forums Rules , Nor ReSpecting AnyOne , All I Ask For Respect In Re-Turn , I Don't Think Thats Asking To Much .

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    hold up, my man........

this community is based on MUTUAL RESPECT.
    so far you have called me a liar, unfair, incompetent and said that you will not deal with me, you will only deal with my boss.
    i have not called you one name.
    you told me you had a problem with certain members and i told you EXACTLY how you could resolve that issue.
    ten a month will get what you want. are you broke?
    you turned that into some drama by complaining about it to my boss.

if you look at Destee's avatar you will notice that she is NOT a moderator, i am.

you insult me and refuse to accept my authority as a moderator.
    you demand special privilege that no other member gets.
    when i tell you how you can get what you want, you become more irate.

BTW - you never apologize.

THERE HAS BEEN NO DISPUTE in the FORUM since you were removed.
    that tells me a lot.

know this, i am there to keep the peace.
    i will ban my own mother if she comes in there wrong.
    are we clear?

i don't care if you come back, here's why.

unless you stop looking at others and look at yourself you will be back out in a month.

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Brother Issa ... is that a "Yes" ... you agree to the above?

Destee