Black People : Miss Colorado Soon to be homeless.

Amnat77

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
First Posted: 02/23/11 04:04 PM Updated: 02/23/11 04:30 PM

It's been a pretty dismal fairy tale for the reigning Miss Colorado USA Blair Griffith.

The 23-year-old and her mother were evicted from their home last November -- a month after winning the pageant -- and have been homeless since, Colorado's 9News reports. They're staying with a family friend after a series of setbacks, including her mother's heart attack and major surgery that caused financial troubles.

What's more, Griffith, a magna cum laude graduate of the Art Institute of Colorado, will be out of a job next month. She works at Saks Fifth Avenue, and her store is closing. Still, she keeps herself

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/23/miss-colorado-blair-griffin_n_827277.html

Wow! She's not getting paid for being Miss Colorado? This is crazy.

I am sure the Miss Colorado Pageant has sponsors that would all up in arms if she was naked in some magazine; they should be just as upset that she's homeless. She's still representing them...wth?...Iono....I am confused...

Gosh, I hope she wins Miss America...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back