Botswana : Miss Botswana 2002 / Lomaswati Dlamini

AfriKing

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Occupation
High School Student
http://www.santabanta.com/gallery1.asp?mid1=3103

She wearin the hell outta that yellow bikini!! I want to make love to this woman with a desperate intensity and passion. Massage her back, kiss her from head to toe, to the side of her neck, then inebwteen her breasts, work my way inbtween her thighs, licking her special sweets inbetween the sheets. I could go all night with this woman. **** she fine!! She got a brotha whipped, y'all!!

AfriKing ... Hello and Welcome. While both these Sisters are beautiful, your commentary is a bit too risque for our discussion forums. I have read poetry here that reminds me of your words. If you must express this type of thought, put it in a poem (with no links to other web sites please) and post it in the poetry forum.

I see that you are 17. Please share with us your goals, how you're doing in school, what you think of the world you'll soon be leading ... things such as that ... if you don't mind. We have a Teen Forum and Teen Chat with many intelligent, mature, and focused young people involved. I have no doubt you'll fit right in.

Thanks for joining us and please make yourself at home.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
AfriKing ... Hello and Welcome. While both these Sisters are beautiful, your commentary is a bit too risque for our discussion forums. I have read poetry here that reminds me of your words. If you must express this type of thought, put it in a poem (with no links to other web sites please) and post it in the poetry forum.

I see that you are 17. Please share with us your goals, how you're doing in school, what you think of the world you'll soon be leading ... things such as that ... if you don't mind. We have a Teen Forum and Teen Chat with many intelligent, mature, and focused young people involved. I have no doubt you'll fit right in.

Thanks for joining us and please make yourself at home.

Destee

Sorry for getting to graphic and thanks for welcoming me. It's one woman, just different pics by the way. I was doing better in school, then I slipped, now I'm gonna try and bring myself back up again, cuz I wanna go to college ( Medgar Evers College in Brooklyn or another cuny college ). Some of my goals are to get accepted into college, and have a family when I'm older, and hopefully even be involved with an organization like TransAfrica. Thanks for making me feel welcome!! There doesn't seem to be a lot negativity on this site like most, like BlackVoices.com for example.

AfriKing ... it's okay. Thank you for being so receptive to my gentle cyber-Mothering. It sounds as though you too are as intelligent, mature, and focused as the young folk we already have. Such a blessing. We do try to keep things positive here, and i appreciate you contributing to that effort.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back