Black People : MISFIT WORD OF THE WEEK: WEEK 3 - AMARUCA

DA BROTHER LOVE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 30, 2004
AMARUCA

America.... home of the brave... land of the free?

If youve grown up in a US public school, you have probably been taught that the country we know as America was named after Italian man named Amerigo Vespucci. However, I would like you to consider the possibility that America was not named after this man and that the story of Amerigo was a lie.

America derived from the South American word AMARUCA.

This is where things get interesting, if you can remember 2pac's full name was TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR... He was named after a Peruvian chief "Tupac Amaru"

When 2pac's name is translated into english, it means... "Shining serpent thankful to God"

When AMARUCA is translated into English, it means "Land of the Plumed Serpent"

It is important to remember that everytime you hear the word America, you will think of "Land of the Plumed Serpent" When you think of it this way, the true origin of America will become clearer to you. The fact is that we do not live in a country of free people, we have been lied to by people established this country in the name of Lucifer. I bet that you can even begin to notice how your mind can recognize the signs of this, its like you are slowly being reprogrammed even as you read these words. This will be a long process, and I believe it will be worth it.

For more information...

THE OFFICIAL AMARUCA WEBSTIE

US MILITARY DOING SECRET RITUALS IN IRAQ

A VIDEO ABOUT AMERICA'S SECRET DESTINY

misfit word...

DA BROTHER LOVE said:
AMARUCA

America.... home of the brave... land of the free?

If youve grown up in a US public school, you have probably been taught that the country we know as America was named after Italian man named Amerigo Vespucci. However, I would like you to consider the possibility that America was not named after this man and that the story of Amerigo was a lie.

America derived from the South American word AMARUCA.

This is where things get interesting, if you can remember 2pac's full name was TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR... He was named after a Peruvian chief "Tupac Amaru"

When 2pac's name is translated into english, it means... "Shining serpent thankful to God"

When AMARUCA is translated into English, it means "Land of the Plumed Serpent"

It is important to remember that everytime you hear the word America, you will think of "Land of the Plumed Serpent" When you think of it this way, the true origin of America will become clearer to you. The fact is that we do not live in a country of free people, we have been lied to by people established this country in the name of Lucifer. I bet that you can even begin to notice how your mind can recognize the signs of this, its like you are slowly being reprogrammed even as you read these words. This will be a long process, and I believe it will be worth it.

For more information...

THE OFFICIAL AMARUCA WEBSTIE

US MILITARY DOING SECRET RITUALS IN IRAQ

A VIDEO ABOUT AMERICA'S SECRET DESTINY
very interesting facts,i wouldn't put it past em,and as you may already know there was alot of dispute about the naming of this continent,those who favor the murderer columbus are angry that he didn't get ALL the credit even though he never touched the shores of the continental u.s.whereas vespucci did sail into the chesapeake bay and being a mapmaker did draw the coastline that he saw,but the columbus folks are mad at him too so you KNOW that ain't no credit going to anyone of colour.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back