destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

For the sake of this discussion, i will use Brother Chucky's definition of the following terms:

Miseducated: One who has been educated by the enemy but is unaware of the lies he/she was told.

Enemy: One who knowingly works to promote the enemy's agenda.

Warrior: One who is no longer miseducated. (this definition is mine, adjust as needed).

Based on this discussion ... Christian Coons ... any one of the above may look like the other, at any given time.

In that thread, our people are beng called coons, sambos, etc., by warriors, and an enemy or miseducated person.

This concerns me, and makes me wonder if it has not played a part in our failure to unite.

How is the average Sister or Brother to know, who is with us, and who is against us, if they all look alike?

How are we to be sure that we are embracing (and rejecting) the right people?

How do you know if a Sister / Brother is simply miseducated or in fact an enemy?

Why is the warrior allowed to behave the same as the enemy, and still remain a warrior?

If the warrior is acting like the miseducated or enemy, wouldn't it suggest they might not be ready for warrior status?

Wouldn't this type of situation cause confusion amongst a people?

This is a very important discussion. I have worked primarily with us for the past 10 years, and with all my interactions, i can't tell if a Sister or Brother is sincerely not aware of the hindrance to our forward collective movement that they cause (miseducated), or if they are intentionally doing it (enemy).

It's been suggested that it is easy to differentiate between a miseducated person vs an enemy (and perhaps even warrior).

Do you agree? Is it easy for you to make these distinctions?

If so, how do you do it ... what process do you use that insures you don't reject the one in need of the most help?

I would really like to know, as this is something i have yet to master.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Okay Family ... i'm gonna re-phrase the question.

You've got three Black People.

One is a warrior. One is miseducated. One is an enemy.

All three are referring to Black People as coons, sambos, and other derogatory terms.

How can you tell which is the warrior, which is the miseducated, and which is the enemy?

Destee

Hotep Queen of the Royal House,

I am pleased that yu have chosen to open up a room specifically for this issue. And I agree with yu that its very important. I would luv to join yu in this discussion ,if I may, but may I please be allowed to present my perspective in a way that I think will be beneficial to all? In order for me to do that Queen, I am asking that yu lift the sanction yu imposed on me concerning the fruitful materials I will need to demonstrate my point effectively and thereby be a contribution to the matter yu are bringing before the Royal House.

In short, yor Highness, do I have yor permission, in this room only, to post what I need to answer yor important questions?

Destee said:
Okay Family ... i'm gonna re-phrase the question.

All three are referring to Black People as coons, sambos, and other derogatory terms.

How can you tell which is the warrior, which is the miseducated, and which is the enemy?

Destee

All three are miseducated and NONE of them are warriors...and all three MIGHT be enemies.

Destee said:
Okay Family ... I'm gonna re-phrase the question.

Destee

A WARRIOR would NEVER refer to a BROTHER as any derogatory term with venom on HIS lips, as HE would the enemy.

The enemy simply IS as, a derogatory term.

The 'miseducated' is the reason Brothers come together--wherever---to teach.

With that said, infiltrator's and dissenter's are everywhere.

(Maybe even here.)

This 'preacher' is a prime example. With all of his knowledge of 'history,'
he failed to acknowledge the 'WARRIORS' who died on them slave-ships, also in a krakka battle. (YOU think OUR Ancestors fought not to go? THEY were another 'Sovereign Nation!')

But is he a Coon? No. (Krakkas probably think so, obviously this is how they think.) But I think he is worse. I think he is MY enemy. But that's ME.

Some folk say that all is fair in love and war. Until WE re-establish OUR proper station in this life, I AM inclined to agree but oblige that WAR in whatever terms krakkas may believe that WE are incapable.

Staying on point, I ain't at WAR with MY Brother's, no matter HOW stupid they may be, I AM at WAR with white-racism and if other black men have to fall during the course of that battle because they are unwilling, unable or unaware of the pitfalls in potentiality of this battle---so be it.

Even the stupid ain't stupid enough to turn their back on the truth, when it is offered to them.

JMO

ROARIN.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back