Black People : MisEducated, Enemy, or Warrior

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,688
    Peace and Blessings Family,

For the sake of this discussion, i will use Brother Chucky's definition of the following terms:

Miseducated: One who has been educated by the enemy but is unaware of the lies he/she was told.

Enemy: One who knowingly works to promote the enemy's agenda.

Warrior: One who is no longer miseducated. (this definition is mine, adjust as needed).

Based on this discussion ... Christian Coons ... any one of the above may look like the other, at any given time.

In that thread, our people are beng called coons, sambos, etc., by warriors, and an enemy or miseducated person.

This concerns me, and makes me wonder if it has not played a part in our failure to unite.

How is the average Sister or Brother to know, who is with us, and who is against us, if they all look alike?

How are we to be sure that we are embracing (and rejecting) the right people?

How do you know if a Sister / Brother is simply miseducated or in fact an enemy?

Why is the warrior allowed to behave the same as the enemy, and still remain a warrior?

If the warrior is acting like the miseducated or enemy, wouldn't it suggest they might not be ready for warrior status?

Wouldn't this type of situation cause confusion amongst a people?

This is a very important discussion. I have worked primarily with us for the past 10 years, and with all my interactions, i can't tell if a Sister or Brother is sincerely not aware of the hindrance to our forward collective movement that they cause (miseducated), or if they are intentionally doing it (enemy).

It's been suggested that it is easy to differentiate between a miseducated person vs an enemy (and perhaps even warrior).

Do you agree? Is it easy for you to make these distinctions?

If so, how do you do it ... what process do you use that insures you don't reject the one in need of the most help?

I would really like to know, as this is something i have yet to master.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,688
    Okay Family ... i'm gonna re-phrase the question.

You've got three Black People.

One is a warrior. One is miseducated. One is an enemy.

All three are referring to Black People as coons, sambos, and other derogatory terms.

How can you tell which is the warrior, which is the miseducated, and which is the enemy?

Destee

3. silent-ra

silent-ra Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Hotep Queen of the Royal House,

I am pleased that yu have chosen to open up a room specifically for this issue. And I agree with yu that its very important. I would luv to join yu in this discussion ,if I may, but may I please be allowed to present my perspective in a way that I think will be beneficial to all? In order for me to do that Queen, I am asking that yu lift the sanction yu imposed on me concerning the fruitful materials I will need to demonstrate my point effectively and thereby be a contribution to the matter yu are bringing before the Royal House.

In short, yor Highness, do I have yor permission, in this room only, to post what I need to answer yor important questions?

4. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    All three are miseducated and NONE of them are warriors...and all three MIGHT be enemies.

5. roarin1

roarin1 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +28

A WARRIOR would NEVER refer to a BROTHER as any derogatory term with venom on HIS lips, as HE would the enemy.

The enemy simply IS as, a derogatory term.

The 'miseducated' is the reason Brothers come together--wherever---to teach.

With that said, infiltrator's and dissenter's are everywhere.

(Maybe even here.)

This 'preacher' is a prime example. With all of his knowledge of 'history,'
    he failed to acknowledge the 'WARRIORS' who died on them slave-ships, also in a krakka battle. (YOU think OUR Ancestors fought not to go? THEY were another 'Sovereign Nation!')

But is he a Coon? No. (Krakkas probably think so, obviously this is how they think.) But I think he is worse. I think he is MY enemy. But that's ME.

Some folk say that all is fair in love and war. Until WE re-establish OUR proper station in this life, I AM inclined to agree but oblige that WAR in whatever terms krakkas may believe that WE are incapable.

Staying on point, I ain't at WAR with MY Brother's, no matter HOW stupid they may be, I AM at WAR with white-racism and if other black men have to fall during the course of that battle because they are unwilling, unable or unaware of the pitfalls in potentiality of this battle---so be it.

Even the stupid ain't stupid enough to turn their back on the truth, when it is offered to them.

JMO

ROARIN.....

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,688
    Brother Silent-Ra ... it was your comment that prompted this question. It never dawned on me, until you said it, that there was an easy process in which to properly differentiate these like manifestations. I asked you three separate times in that thread, to help me understand, and you appeared to ignore me, while responding to others. I thought you were not interested in helping me, so i started this thread hoping others might. It's good to know that you'll join in this discussion, as you've indicated you have the answer. I'm wondering though, why are you willing to respond in this thread, but not in that one? It's the very same question i asked over there.

I am sincerely interested in learning how to easily know, who is and isn't with us, even though they all act ugly toward us.

Unfortunately, i can't give you permission to break the rules. If i do it for you, others will want it as well. It's a precedent we'd probably do better, not setting. Even though you can't post the entire work of another (without their permission), you can paraphrase, provide brief excerpts, references, links, or give your own opinion.

If there is a way to easily know, as you've suggested, it would make a great difference in our nation building efforts. We would never have to waste a single moment of time or energy on the wrong people. We'd be able to immediately focus in on the miseducated, and leave the enemy without, insuring that those who need the most help receive it.

As i said, i've been dealing with us exclusively, and i have to put in the same amount of time with the miseducated of us, as i do the enemy, as they look and talk alike. It's only after putting in the time and energy, am i able to make some vague determinations on whether i'm wasting my time or not. Oftentimes, i'll continue trying to work with Sisters and Brothers, because i think they love us, but they just don't know how to show it properly. It's frustrating to say the least, and now, you've added that it's okay for the warrior to talk like them as well ... which makes it all the more confusing.

With our people being in the collective condition we are, and time being of the essence, this would be a major break-through for us all. So please, even if you can't present the answer exactly as you'd like, i hope you can at least give us some insight on how you are able to so easily do, what i (and perhaps others) struggle with daily.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,688
    Brother Kemetkind ... yes, and all three MIGHT become warriors, given the proper guidance and encouragement.

But how do you know which to invest your (limited) time in?

Do you give them all a little, or are you able to immediately determine one or the other is not worthy? If so, how?

Destee

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,688
    Brother Roarin ... how do you come to the conclusion that the preacher is the enemy, just because he's espousing that rhetoric? So many of us do this, in one form or another. It is what we've been taught to do, for many generations. It is a clear sign of the miseducated, and the enemy. I probably talked some of that talk, at some point in my life. I was not taught about Black People in school, i was taught about white people. So, it would be natural for me to talk about what i knew. My omission of Black historical facts would be a direct reflection of the conditioning. If such is the case with me, it could also be the case with others. I'm glad i wasn't thrown away, rejected, because of my miseducation.

My point is, there is room for much error, simply going by what folk say.

I see too though, that you're comfortable with a process ... wherein you simply accept that there will be some that will remain as they are ... miseducated and/or an enemy ... as the rest of us move on. I do understand this, though it would be nice if we had a clear and accepted standard by which to make these determinations, before hand.

Destee

9. silent-ra

silent-ra Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    thank yu sister. I think i can work within the confines of the "brief excerpts" rule that yu laid out. also, be mindful that in presenting my case, since yu are the Queen of the Royal House, my focus will be to persuade yu with logic, reason and history. I hope that, as a Queen with the gavel, that yu will remain objective and open and in no way seek to have a predetermined assumption (like yu show above with yor remarks against me) before our discussion has concluded. if yu come to this discussion with those sentiments, this exerecise will be for nought.

10. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    Destee

what category do you think i fall under lol

take a guess