Black Spirituality Religion : MIS-TRANSLATION OF GENESIS 1

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Michael Smith, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Michael Smith

Michael Smith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Advertisment
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +87
    MIS-TRANSLATION OF GENESIS...

Peace and may Benevolence be your guide...
    This knowledge is not influenced by the view of a Christian, Muslim or Israelite, nor is this knowledge influenced by any secret society, cult or denomination. This knowledge is influenced by All of the Scriptures and related literature COMBINED, ABSENT of Religion.
    The mistranslation in the 1st chapter and the 1st verse in the book of Genesis( His-Story ) were it states: "God (with lowercase letters) created the Heaven and the Earth"... this statement does not apply to the existence prior to the Cataclysm, nor does this statement apply to the physical creation prior to 24 Billion years ago. This part of the verse is referring to the RE-CONSTRUCTION OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM AND THE EARTH, 24 BILLION YEARS AGO.
    GOD (with uppercase letters) is equal to being the overseer of this Universe (for lack of a better explanation), utilizing 100% capacity of the physical brain, with 720 degrees of intellect, 360 degrees of Benevolence and 360 degrees of Malevolent comprehension. GOD (with uppercase letters) is an ETHEREIN, one of pure Energy and capable of assuming any form seen or unseen. One that evolved from the realm of Darkness (somethingness) prior to the Design of the Hydrogen Atom, which included Light and all physical matter. This superior being was "appointed" to occupy that space in time, and each of us individually are "appointed" to our individual space in time...based on the fact, each of us individually were the one out of over 700 Million to reach our Mother's ovum, each of us were stronger than the rest, therefore appointed by the MOST HIGH. The same analogy applies to the life we individually lead here on the physical level of existence.
    We are presently among 7 Billion inhabitants on the Planet Earth, those that are nourishing your inner light, by absorbing the "Right Knowledge" , which is the same as eating for nutrition as opposed to eating for just taste, you will increase the Brightness of your inner light, and is by which the 144,000 will be chosen by our ancestors of an advanced intelligence.
    The 2nd verse of the book of Genesis: "And the Earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God (lowercase letters) moved upon the face of the waters". This verse is referring to the Re-Construction of the only surviving Planet in our solar system, Earth. From the 2nd verse to the 25th verse of the 1st chapter of Genesis, His-Story is written to make one believe that this is the Beginning of All Life throughout the universe, based on the Real-Story these verses are describing The Re- Construction, The Re-plenishing and Re-Positioning of the Planet Earth, the only surviving planet in our solar system 24 Billion years ago.
    Our next bulletin: Earth the sole survivor... to be continued...Peace

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

After taking a look at The Truth Bulletin, it is very impressive along with its approach to "right knowledge," where are the sources of knowledge you were introduced to located on the site?

For example, what source is used in support of this statement?

The Re-plenishing and Re-Positioning of the Planet Earth, the only surviving planet in our solar system 24 Billion years ago

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I challenge you to prove with documentation, artifacts or with ancient writings that pre-date an ARAB, A HEBREW OR YT PEOPLE what you just wrote. Why do I say this? I say this because I know for a fact that Genesis was the last book written of the five books. I say this because, all the stories in Genesis have an origin that pre-dates the physical existence of any of the groups of people that I mentioned. I say this because, almost all of the stories and prophets in the Bible can not be proven to have ever lived. I say this this because, the bible is not a history book and was not written FOR OUR PEOPLE although it was originally written by our people for others outside of ourselves.
    Check...your move!

4. Michael Smith

Michael Smith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Advertisment
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +87
    Peace Destee Family, concerning my sources of knowledge... Myself and countless others around the world, referenced or were taught from ALL of the SCRIPTURES and related LITERATURE combined. The following list oF books, perhaps will satisfy or clear any doubt, as to the validity of this knowledge... THE TORAH (old testament) THE INJIL (new testament),THE QUR'AN, THE RAATIB, THE BOOK OF LIGHT, THE EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD, THE WRITINGS OF CONFUCIUS, THE BOOK OF BUDDA, THE TABLET OF ADAFA, THE TABLET OF NERGAL AND ARISHKEGAL, THE TABLET OF ISHTAR AND TAMMUZ, THE TABLET OF ETANA, THE ATRA-HASIS, THE AKKADIAN TABLETS, GILGAMESH EPICS, TABLETS OF ANZU, AND THE SUMER TABLETS... by all means check them out... Peace

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

Thanks, its good to know your source list is common and familiar. Which, or what combination thereof enables you to make this statement, as asked:

The Re-plenishing and Re-Positioning of the Planet Earth, the only surviving planet in our solar system 24 Billion years ago

6. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Not too bad brother...10 of those books are sort of young...would you like some more??

7. largo

largo Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +286
    Yes indeed the mistranslation of Genesis. And other scripture. It can't be stressed enough the necessity to read scripture in the biblical Hebrew or a much more accurate English translation. And to avail oneself of the other scriptures that lie outside of what we call the bible today. Here is an example as to why. As one can see, there is quite a difference.

Genesis - KJV
    1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

1:2 And the earth was without form and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
    1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Genesis - Biblical Hebrew
    1:1 In the first order, Yahweh made fat the celestial bodies and the earth.

1:2 The earth had come to be a waste, worthless thing. A vain desolation. Ruins. Empty and chaotic. Absolute darkness, wickedness, misery, death, sorrow, anger, and fear was on the surface of the deep. And the spirit of Yahweh moved upon the face of the waters (violence). The powers, the anger, the understanding of the Mighty Judges, the Holy Council moved among and against the surface of the waters (violence).
    1:3 And the Mighty Judges, the Holy Council, appointed there to be illumination, glory, goodness, and warmth.
    1:4 And the mighty judges, saw that the illumination was beautiful, pleasant, and joyful, and the Mighty Judges, the Holy Council separated the light and goodness from the darkness, the wickedness, the misery, the sorrow, and death.
    1:5 And Yahweh, the Mighty Judges, the Holy Council, proclaimed the light and goodness ever lasting life, and the darkness, the wickedness, the misery, the sorrow and death Yahweh proclaimed adversity.

8. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382

This is incorrect!!! In the Hebrew it doesn't say that God did anything. The first mention of Yahwey in the Hebrew in the Bible doesn't even occur until the second chapter. Furthermore the tetragrammaton or YHWH which has no vowels is 75% femenine. The root YHWH is radical of HWH, he-vau-he, meaning "being" or "life" or "woman" which were interchangeable concepts in the ancient Middle East. These identical letters in Latin are E-V-E: Eve. So the central or inner meaning of the Tetragrammaton is Eve, the Mother of All Living. Again, we see how the male concept through our own ignorance of language seeks to stomp out the woman from religion and history.
    (and mind you, I'm using the original Hebrew and not some translation of what somebody else said it was)

TRY AGAIN !!!....CHECK....YOUR MOVE !!

9. largo

largo Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +286
    Excuse me. I'm not stomping women out of anything. That is your own reading. Further, did you not read these words, Holy Council, Mighty Judges? Slow down and reread what I wrote.

10. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    You took this personal when you should not have. I was speaking in reference to the so called english translation of the Hebrew: Verses 1:1 to 1-5. They did it, not you!....because in the original Hebrew the name Yahwey is not used until the second chapter. However, the lie is that this Yahweh is MASCULINE when the very word itself actually translates out to EVE.