Black People : Miriam Carey - 34 Year Old Dental Hygienist - Died in White House / Capitol Hill Shooting

Did they ever say why she was let go from her job?

When they let Carey go last year, “it was nothing related to any mental problems that we were in tune to,” he said. But Evans added that Carey had a temper, and he recalled how she became incensed when he asked her to quit parking in a handicapped spot at the medical building.
But that's a legal answer.. people get fired for all kinds of reasons.. and when you consider her bout with depression.. and her personal problems, it's not hard to imagine her being let go.

But that's a legal answer.. people get fired for all kinds of reasons.. and when you consider her bout with depression.. and her personal problems, it's not hard to imagine her being let go.

A lot of times, it's your job causing half if not most of your depression, believe me. Otherwise she wouldn't had ran her car into that gate. Not saying she was right, but I've been there. The bottom line is, you will never hear her side of the story, even if she were to survive.

A lot of times, it's your job causing half if not most of your depression, believe me. Otherwise she wouldn't had ran her car into that gate. Not saying she was right, but I've been there. The bottom line is, you will never hear her side of the story, even if she were to survive.

man.. please.

Your job is how you take care of yourself.. it provides you with food, clothing and shelter.. I don't know about you but food,clothing and shelter have never made me depressed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back