Black People : Miriam Carey - 34 Year Old Dental Hygienist - Died in White House / Capitol Hill Shooting

"depression".. "hospitalized"... real journalism would next ask: "what prescribed drugs had she been taking? and what prescribed drugs had she recently stopped taking? And.. what are the known side-effects of those drugs?.. is suicide a withdrawl symptom for any of those drugs.

Maybe they'll find a health issue. I can't believe that she would put her baby in jeopardy unless there is an underlying health issue.

I myself have issue with her endangering the baby too. But if she did have a health issue, then firing her sure didn't help it, especially if she felt she had nobody to turn too.

The new york post Article very subtley implies that the boyfriend may have had something to do with her head injury. They don't say it.. but they paint the pieces and place them strategically around.. things such as the description of the boyfriend as "a heavyset dude in his 40s".. and also by including a facebook post she wrote about men..

“I need to start doing referrence and back ground checks on men lol its 2010 and the BS is getting tired. For all the wack men out here handing out fake resumes to chicks we are going to find out that you are wack so stop wasting our time!!!!! Be true to the game and be true to your self,” she wrote.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/shots-fired-u-s-capitol-report-article-1.1475378#ixzz2gjCNEs3w

Any real journalist would have asked the question.. and followed the suspected abuse lead... but the fact that they didn't let's me know these are planted ideas.

I myself have issue with her endangering the baby too. But if she did have a health issue, then firing her sure didn't help it, especially if she felt she had nobody to turn too.

There may have been a very good reason for her firing.
Otherwise, she might have been a threat to her co-workers, too...not just her and her child.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back