Chief Elder Osiris : Minister Farrakhan Speaks About Barack Obama

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Hoteph Beloved:

My dear brother Farrakhan speak about Barack Obama, yet what he says about Obama, is not to Black people but is to the American people, Afrikan you mat claim to be, and the last Time I looked, America was still a Racist fast becoming a fascist government, a behavior that does not act in the best interest of Black Nationalist in America.

You see, what you now have to deal with is the fact what Farrakhan is telling you, is that Barack Obama is not about Black People, he is about the American People and if that has become your primary interest, then America and Obama is your new found love and this is not to imply disdain for Obama.

Farrakhan makes a statement in the video, "Farrakhan Speaks About Obama", he says that if you are looking for a Black Leader, then forget about Obama, he is not your man, go he says, and continue the romance with Jesse, Al, and himself, those who you know and what you will get, but if you are racing after a mystery in America politics, then continue chasing after Obama, even though he promise you knowing in return, in term of bringing change to the living condition of Black people in America, now what confuse me is that, in dealing with that outcome, I can see no difference to come to the lives of Black people , whether you are choosing the established Black leaders or Obama, he being the Neutral Racial Leader, not Black, not white, just an America, the choice is there for you to make, but the out come will be the same for your Black Behind, whether you are in the mood to acknowledge it or not.

I must say to my dear brother Farrakhan, Black People, not just in America, but all over the world, they are not in need of just a Black or neutral racial leader to bring constructive and profound change to their lives, Black people are in need of Divine Black Spiritual Leaders, whose objective is not to satisfy and appease white people of power, but to bring Divine justice to the lives of Black People, the people who have had justice taken away from them, and that beloved, is the fact of Black people lives in America and in the world.

So Black people salvation come not in an effort to unify evil, but in an effort to unify a Nation now divided and who once was Divine, and now is confined to the mind of a people who have shown nothing but racist contempt toward them.

Can You Understand That, Beloved ?

Be Kind To Your Selves, Beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
myspace, com/osirisakkebala
fwiamsrm.com

Check out "Minister Farrakhan Speaks About Barack Obama"

To view this video, visit:
http://theblacklistpub.ning.com/video/video/show?id=2055350:Video:13926

Farrakhan makes a statement in the video, "Farrakhan Speaks About Obama", he says that if you are looking for a Black Leader, then forget about Obama, he is not your man, go he says, and continue the romance with Jesse, Al, and himself, those who you know and what you will get, but if you are racing after a mystery in America politics, then continue chasing after Obama, even though he promise you knowing in return, in term of bringing change to the living condition of Black people in America, now what confuse me is that, in dealing with that outcome, I can see no difference to come to the lives of Black people , whether you are choosing the established Black leaders or Obama, he being the Neutral Racial Leader, not Black, not white, just an America, the choice is there for you to make, but the out come will be the same for your Black Behind, whether you are in the mood to acknowledge it or not.

Min. Farrakhan said: If you want a black leader, here’s Rev. Jackson, here’s Rev. Al sharpton, and Louis Farrakhan. We are black leaders that do not apologize.

He is not a black candidate, but the American candidate that wants to unite the American people. A man of wisdom and skill…..

You may not agree with him, and then stand on the sideline and watch…..

WELL, BROTHER OSIRIS I THINK WE ALL NEED TO SITS BACK AND WATCH THE BIG SHOW AND LET OBAMA CONTINUE HIS JOB. UNLESS YOU HAVE A CRYSTAL BALL OR MAYBE YOU ARE SOME KIND OF PROPHET THAT HAS ALL THE ANSWERS.

THE NEW LUCIFER IS NOT WHO YOU THINK… SMILE MY BROTHER, THE SUN WILL RISE AGAIN TOMORROW.

PEACE, MYSTERY DOORS

beloved if it make you feel better, I mean no slight against Farrakhan, I just disagree with him about the significance of Obama, nor do I have a dislike for Obama.

I am the first to admit to not knowing everything, but I am confidence in that I do know and regarding Obama, he will not become your panacea for all of the ills Black Folks are receiving in America and the world.

There is one thing I will not ever suggest that Black People do, in view of our Life condition in the world and that is stand on the side line of your misery life in America and do nothing.

The problem with Afrikan Americans are that when ever they meet someone Black who seem to be able to express a Mind that is not conditioned by those people who have taken control of our mind, those Afrikan Americans are not capable of disagreeing with sound reasoning and with dignity.

I do not see it being a choice that will benefit Black People in America by choosing between those Afrikan Americans Leaders, who over our Time in America, can not point to anything done by them that has caused Black People to be free to dance with Justice and to Think using our Divine Mind, that beloved, is what I desire to see of the Black Lives in America and the world, knowing it will not be in America.

My perspective and concept is beyond compromise, therefore the Afrikan American perspective can not engage with a Divine Mind of a Black Nationalist use of profound reasoning, and being rational and logical in the decisions that are made about what Black Folks needs are, that is, if those needs come with a desire to be free and independent, making decisions for the life you live without the influence of an American perspective intoxicated with a desire to be accepted by the forces of power in America.

You see beloved, my life do have a past acquaintance with Farrakhan on a personal relationship, so I am not speaking here in a vacuum.

Can You Understand that, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back